Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) (3285 Views)

13yrs Old Maid Madam's Husband Impregnates Her & Abandoned Her & Baby (Pix/Vid) / Twitter Users Blast A Guy For Trying To Body-Shame A Dark Skinned Baby (Pix) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by Bvlgari: 8:16am On May 07, 2023
OMG Slayqueen spotted in marching hair color with her baby shocked shocked shocked

This is dangerous to the child in my opinion. What do you think nairalanders?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cr7t-T6rJQn/?igshid=ZWIzMWE5ZmU3Zg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82Ecurks9_A

1 Share

Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by Zonefree(m): 8:19am On May 07, 2023
All these Gen Z single mothers undecided

Abeg who dey give all these drenched wall geckos belle embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by Jennymine(f): 8:19am On May 07, 2023
🥱🥱
Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by RamseyKush: 8:21am On May 07, 2023
Meanwhile, I don't see any crime in this 😐
Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by slawomir: 8:22am On May 07, 2023
Damnnn niggar

And na even girl she born

Upcoming slayquueen

Make we dey see how things go be in the future because one mind dey tell me say this pikin nor go follow her mama footstep from the look of the pikin face it is obvious say she don tire for her mama lifestyle

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by Nobody: 8:29am On May 07, 2023
I hope she has in mind the health implication bleach could have on a toddler's skin.

This is too much.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by Typicool8(m): 8:34am On May 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Upcoming slayquueen

Bros longest time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by godofuck231: 8:35am On May 07, 2023
Ashawoe and her investment
Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by Exc2000: 8:41am On May 07, 2023
The pain the child went through with the burning sensation of the bleach...

The child looks tired of her mother already

4 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by Modifire(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2023
A bitch bringing another bitch into the world
Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by Nobody: 9:49am On May 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Upcoming slayquueen
You know say pesin dsy impersonate you here?
So tey em even run crypto scam for one nairalander!

3 Likes

Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by tunjilomo(m): 10:26am On May 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Upcoming slayquueen
Hello, bro.
Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by Oscarchims: 10:54am On May 07, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Upcoming slayquueen
Been a while damn niggar
Issoright
Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by Baronthecelebri: 11:29am On May 07, 2023
Upcoming slayqueen

1 Like

Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by Gadafii: 11:49am On May 07, 2023
Most Gen.Z parents are not capable of raising a child Right, the other time one was smoking Igbo with their toddler

1 Like

Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by Rokiat(f): 12:01pm On May 07, 2023
Emotionally immature children having babies. So sad.
Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by tirigbosa: 1:24pm On May 07, 2023
I heard it’s a Snapchat filter. But I don’t underestimate what all these Pablos wife can do.

While you are here, please, watch my cartoon. It’s very interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGC2HELGBc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by Caramia2020(m): 1:33pm On May 07, 2023
Their choice, their lives
Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by Beastboyy: 2:58pm On May 07, 2023
Poor baby
Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by ItisWell22(f): 5:06pm On May 07, 2023
Persephone1:
I hope she has in mind the health implication bleach could have on a toddler's skin.

This is too much.

Beyond the skin, hair dyes have been seriously implicated in cancers especially multiple myeloma.

While we can’t totally avoid some health conditions, our lifestyles hasten their onset/ manifestation.

It is well…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by SMJay: 6:10pm On May 07, 2023
Children giving birth to children. It like that little girl is even high
Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:11pm On May 07, 2023
lipsrsealed
This generation is under fire already...I pray next generation should be vindicated from all these madness.

1 Like

Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by cayorday89(m): 2:17pm On May 09, 2023
Gadafii:
Most Gen.Z parents are not capable of raising a child Right, the other time one was smoking Igbo with their toddler
This particular one was not raised right or she went astray on her own discarding the home trainings she got, how then is she expected to train a morally upright child or even married to a morally upright man. My concern is they just replicate the problem that they are to the society already by birthing without control and no concrete plan to train their children.
Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by Akwaibomdude(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2023
Seen
Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by cayorday89(m): 2:22pm On May 09, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
This generation is under fire already...I pray next generation should be vindicated from all these madness.
How is this even possible? Many like this had more of sensible people to look up to even if they had senseless parents and they turned out bad, now think of the next generation who will learn from even celebrities shaking yansh and impregnating women anyhow without control not to now talk of those around them that will also influence them badly and you expect a better next generation, it can only get harder.
Re: Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video) by nicerod(m): 2:23pm On May 09, 2023
Won't the dye affect the baby's hair

(1) (Reply)

What's the Perfect Gift of Love? / How To Win A Lady's Heart (A Must Read For Guys) / Living In Your Boyfriend's House, Wrong Or Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.