Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most (1366 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... (2) (3) (4)

List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by doubleE70: 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
feel free to tell me mine is that goat impersonating lalasticlala
Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
It shall not be well with whoever programmed no antispaam bbot. sad
Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by gfon(m): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
I annoy myself as i no get mulla
Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by doubleE70: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
gfon:
wat do u mean by mulla
Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
doubleE70:
feel free to tell me
mine is that goat impersonating lalasticlala
, Simplyleo, SilverNorGold, Helinues, Omenka, Ngeneukwenu, BiggestHead.

These people are really annoying.

Where's Onyi22 and Sapphiere, these two are the most annoying females I've met here.

Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
doubleE70:
feel free to tell me

These people are really annoying

Where's Onyi22 and Sapphiere, these two are the most annoying females I've met here.
Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by gfon(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
doubleE70:
wat do u mean by mulla
rabba
Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by doubleE70: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

These people wisdom, I classify them as certified Z'ombies.

Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by Siberia01(m): 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
angry. it has to be

Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
BMC don suffer sha

Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
doubleE70:
feel free to tell me
1 . Zzor
2 . Second person na mod he no annoy me presently but him don do am in the past
We still gather Dey noni grin

Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by Draslo(m): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Zzor. I'm even more pissed that she's hot.
Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
gfon:
No be only you bro
See this money wey Dey here so
I just Dey reason am since say make I just see am
I fit display like 5mins but I go balance back

Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by gfon(m): 1:35am On Jan 04, 2021
ZIINI:
No be only you bro See this money wey Dey here so I just Dey reason am since say make I just see am I fit display like 5mins but I go balance back
abeg no make me cry o
Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:59am On Jan 04, 2021
Op nobody
Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by Juliusmomoh: 3:47am On Jan 04, 2021
Siberia01:
angry. it has to be
Sorry to ask sir... Why do u hate the man ?
Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by Juliusmomoh: 3:49am On Jan 04, 2021
Draslo:
Zzor. I'm even more pissed that she's hot.
I know u hate her just becos she no gree give u attention...
Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by sam4noow(m): 4:00am On Jan 04, 2021
na that Mai suya
abi na wetin be him moniker self..
ok MannaTheDeadMeatgrillz
Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by doubleE70: 4:17am On Jan 04, 2021
ZIINI:

1 . Zzor
2 . Second person na mod he no annoy me presently but him don do am in the past
We still gather Dey noni grin
Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:28am On Jan 04, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Sorry to ask sir...
Why do u hate the man ?
First of all,
We no be man o,
We are simply WE!

And below is the answer to your question, cos the little boy filled with hate will and can never answer your question......lailai! tongue

Aflix:
You this wannabe, you had better stop this nonsense you are doing. It doesn't fit you.
Always online looking for ways to praise Buhari
So the owner of the moniker is not dem [/b] again, it is now [b] wannabe?
You wailers and enemies of this nation are just so confused sha.

You have tagged over 127 people on Nairaland to be the same people as us.
Anybody that types GOD BLESS NIGERIA is now dem [/b].
Anybody that pray for our darling nation must be one of them at [b]
Anybody that types any positive thing about Nigeria must be from [/b].
Anybody that says no to [b]FRAUD AND FRAUDSTERS
is a member of dem MANNA crew.
Anybody that says NO TO DRUGS must be from [/b].
Anybody that preaches about [b]JESUS CHRIST
, is a Pastor from MANNA.
We can't count how many times, some dumb people said in derogatory ways,
that [/b] is the same person as [b]Righteousness89, only because he talks about JESUS CHRIST the same way we have been doing for many years here, ( the person has replied them many times, we guess he is tired of doing that now!)

Well in all these, people can now understand the kind of people that don't like dem MANNA, it shows those kinda people are criminals, fraudsters, losers, psychiatric patients, miserable souls, enemies of Nigeria and never do well in life.
600 years of what they wish for Nigeria go back to them in 600 folds...( 600 times 600 ...go do the math, losers!)

Dear SilverNorGold,
the Bible says we should be imitators of good things,
Keep up the good work brotherly.
God bless you and all sane and honest Nigerians/Nairalanders.

SilverNorGold:

God bless you and other patriots for your love and sacrifice for this great nation.

Enemies can only bark, they can't bite..

A wise man said, if you keep throwing stones at every dog that barks at you, you'll not get to your destination. So let them wail, let them bark.. We'll not relent until project Nigeria, the Nigeria of our dreams; the Nigeria that will put first world countries to shame; a prosperous Nigeria is achieved...

God bless President Buhari.
God bless Professor Osinbajo.
God bless all our Patriots.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. cheesy
Amen.
God bless you and yours.....always.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by Aflix(m): 6:36am On Jan 04, 2021
post=97699169:

First of all,
We no be man o,
We are simply WE!

And below is the answer to your question, cos the little boy filled with hate will and can never answer your question......lailai! tongue

Anybody that says NO TO DRUGS must be from [/b]. Shameless old man. Will you stop mentioning me,
that [/b] is the same person as [b]Righteousness89, only because he talks about JESUS CHRIST the same way we have been doing for many years here, ( the person has replied them many times, we guess he is tired of doing that now!)

Well in all these, people can now understand the kind of people that don't like dem MANNA, it shows those kinda people are criminals, fraudsters, losers, psychiatric patients, miserable souls, enemies of Nigeria and never do well in life.
600 years of what they wish for Nigeria go back to them in 600 folds...( 600 times 600 ...go do the math, losers!)

Dear SilverNorGold,

Amen.
Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:38am On Jan 04, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Sorry to ask sir...
Why do u hate the man ?

Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by Onyi22(f): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2021
Those Mods that banned me for no reason, as if na their papa get this forum, I hate them with passion
Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by CrownShelf: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2021
QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) software
Ideal for pharmacy,mini mart, supermarket, retail outlets, restaurants and any business that manages inventory and want to ring sales faster and accurate.

For multi-stores or multi locations connection and synchronization with QuickBooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise, you can talk to us!

Sales, Installation, Setup, Implementation, Training and support Services

Office Address : 2,Makinde street Alausa Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone� : +2348082990778, +2348035846625
Email : crownshelf.csbi@gmail.com
Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by KidDarkness(m): 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
Onyi22:
Those Mods that banned me for no reason, as if na their papa get this forum, I hate them with passion
Maybe they hate you with passion too. You can never tell
Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by BareFacedLies(m): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
Onyi22:

Tell me the name of the mid and I will have him suspended.

Meanwhile I will still fück you as promised grin
Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by Cerebellum: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
post=97699169:

First of all,
We no be man o,
We are simply WE!

Anybody that says NO TO DRUGS must be from [/b].

Dear SilverNorGold,

Amen.

Taahh!!

You talk too much!

No offence tho
Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by emmanueljonado(m): 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
best restaurant in ikeja is food headquarters
that restaurant is dope
Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by Godwin5766(m): 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Fati and zzor
Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by sunshineV(f): 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
that useless pastor just dey vex me everytime
Re: List Two Nairalanders That Annoy You The Most by BaddieFreak(f): 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
So many NLs

RE:17 Year-old-boy And His 16-year-old-cousin Caught And Arrested For Having S3x / The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) / Girls LovePeddler Men What