Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) (3597 Views)

What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] / Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by Dissap: 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mehn!!! My niggars! My fvcking niggars, good day mehn!
So when I call this babe, she's so fvcking hot mehn. So damn hot. I felt it mehn, damn! But I no wan fvck her niggar!!!
I just wanna let the b*tch go!!! But she come say that I must fvck am. Niggars, I come tire mehn, me no wan do. No be by force, you get me?
So that's it hommies.
I let her go mehn, but she said that ain't cool. She want more hommies!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dissap:
So when I call this babe, she's so fvcking hot mehn. So damn hot. I felt it mehn, damn! But I no wan fvck her niggar!!!
I just wanna let the b*tch go!!! But she come say that I must fvck am. Niggars, I come tire mehn, me no wan do. No be by force, you get me?
So that's it hommies.

God save you... She for bless your destiny with HIV grin
Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by Dissap: 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:

God save you... She for bless your destiny with HIV grin
Damn Niggar!!! Yo mehn. I felt it... Niggar I fvcking felt it mehn. Hold ya babe tight mehn, or Imma fvck am real hard dude.
I gotcha ya back hommie! Dissap is always here for ya bro. Yo hommie. Nice days ahead, but we ain't gonna be nice guys. Mehn, take care hommie!

1 Like

Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by SOZINN: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dissap:
Damn Niggar!!! Yo mehn. I felt it... Niggar I fvcking felt it mehn. Hold ya babe tight mehn, or Imma fvck am real hard dude.
I gotcha ya back hommie! Dissap is always here for ya bro. Yo hommie. Nice days ahead, but we ain't gonna be nice guys. Mehn, take care hommie!

Are you okay
Did you smoke weed
Common go and sleep
What is wrong with you

17 Likes

Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
One of the reason why Jesus wept embarassed
But E choke sha

2 Likes

Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dissap:
So that's it hommies.

Its either you need to take drugs or you need to stop taking those drugs you've been taking.

9 Likes

Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by Dissap: 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
SOZINN:

Are you okay
Did you smoke weed
Common go and sleep
What is wrong with you
Yo mehn! You know what? Imma gist you hommie. So I got this fine babe mehn! But I ain't feeling her sh*t. You know what? Before I ain't sh*t. Hahahaha! See? I gotchu niggar, that's how we roll mehn. We fvck em b*tches!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by Fvckyouall: 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ok when you fine out she has a dick and she rapes you to coma ask us the question again undecided
Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by Dissap: 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
ZIINI:
One of the reason why Jesus wept embarassed
But E choke sha
Yo mehn! I gat b*tches mehn. Imma treat u nice when u come ma place, trust me!!! Mehn, we gat the gotten niggar. So damn hot, many asses n sh*t mehn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by Dissap: 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2021
Fvckyouall:
Ok when you fine out she has a dick and she rapes you to coma ask us the question again undecided
She ain't gat any d*ck dude. All she gat na asses n sh*t mehn, u knw wht I'm saying? Yo! That's ma niggar there!
More money to ya account hommie!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by SOZINN: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dissap:

Yo mehn! You know what? Imma gist you hommie. So I got this fine babe mehn! But I ain't feeling her sh*t. You know what? Before I ain't sh*t. Hahahaha! See? I gotchu niggar, that's how we roll mehn. We fvck em b*tches!

I think you are high
And you need help
Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by Fvckyouall: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dissap:
She ain't gat any d*ck dude. All she gat na asses n sh*t mehn, u knw wht I'm saying? Yo! That's ma niggar there!
More money to ya account hommie!

Why you dey speak oyinbo give me na. Guy run o ladies behave like this for only 2 reasons.
To pin Belle on you or to use you for ritual
Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by Dissap: 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Why you dey speak oyinbo give me na. Guy run o ladies behave like this for only 2 reasons.
To pin Belle on you or to use you for ritual
Yo mehn!
Relax, I gat ways mehn. Make u understand me n my ways. I fit run am, see? I dey run b*tches! I fvck em real hard n they cry out, u gat me right? Hommie, I ain't gat limits mehn!!!
All the b*ches dey cry out dude! Dey fvcking want more.
Mehn, that ain't funny, that ain't fvcking funny! Yo mehn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
guy you're gradually loosing it...shit is getting real

it's either you taking drugs or u missed taking it

1 Like

Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by Dissap: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
SmellySperm:
guy you're gradually loosing it...shit is getting real

it's either you taking drugs or u missed taking it
Yo mehn!
Chill!! See niggar? Imma treat u nice, come ma side mehn. Imma show ya asses n sh*t. mehn as ma niggar, u go fvck b*tches mehn. I gotcha ya back hommie!!!
Dissap is always there for u niggar!
Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by Slynation(m): 12:55am On Jan 04, 2021
Dissap:
So that's it hommies.

This guy again....grin
Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by Dissap: 1:07am On Jan 04, 2021
Slynation:

This guy again....grin
Yo mehn, xup? Watchu up to hommie?
Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by AgathaMoses(f): 1:13am On Jan 04, 2021
Wat is this yo yo yo mehn Americana I’m reading?

2 Likes

Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by doubleE70: 4:47am On Jan 04, 2021
disap my niggar
Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by doubleE70: 4:47am On Jan 04, 2021
disap my niggar

hw u doing ?
Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by NiklauseFred(m): 6:16am On Jan 04, 2021
Dissap:
So that's it hommies.

Sorry.have you got any psychiatric hospital close to you? I think you will need their service. undecided
Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by Dissap: 7:58am On Jan 04, 2021
NiklauseFred:

Sorry.have you got any psychiatric hospital close to you? I think you will need their service. undecided
I no gat whatchu mean. But you see those b*tches around her? They are so damn hot mehn, and niggars ain't gonna just let it slide, mehn that ain't cool. See, mehn? Understand ma ways, those b*tches ain't playing at all, so we fvck em real hard! Hahahahaha, that's it hommie. We ain't gat any mercy hommie! And they fvcking love us.
Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by Dissap: 8:02am On Jan 04, 2021
doubleE70:
disap my niggar

hw u doing ?
Yo mehn, yo ma niggar. You know what? I gat something for u, I gat gists mehn. Imma treat u nice bro, all this b*tches are now loyal, because we fvck 'em real hard, hahahahahaha, you know what I mean, yo! That's ma niggar! I'm good mehn, what about u?
Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by odun51587: 8:21am On Jan 04, 2021
Wat is this yo yo yo mehn Americana I’m reading?
Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:25am On Jan 04, 2021
Dissap:
I no gat whatchu mean. But you see those b*tches around her? They are so damn hot mehn, and niggars ain't gonna just let it slide, mehn that ain't cool. See, mehn? Understand ma ways, those b*tches ain't playing at all, so we fvck em real hard! Hahahahaha, that's it hommie. We ain't gat any mercy hommie! And they fvcking love us.

grin grin grin yo men i gat ur back man you know wanna am saying bro i gat your back.

1 Like

Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by Dissap: 8:30am On Jan 04, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

grin grin grin yo men i gat ur back man you know wanna am saying bro i gat your back.
Yo niggar, I appreciate that. Whenever u fvcking feel lonely, just know that Dissap gat b*thes fo ya mehn. You know what? Those b*tches are now loyal, coz we fvck em real hard. Hahahahaha. That's it mehn.
Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2021
Dissap:
Yo niggar, I appreciate that. Whenever u fvcking feel lonely, just know that Dissap gat b*thes fo ya mehn. You know what? Those b*tches are now loyal, coz we fvck em real hard. Hahahahaha. That's it mehn.
yo man can you arrange 5 for me? You know wanna am saying bro 5 hot chick bro
Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by GodWrites: 8:47am On Jan 04, 2021
I weak
Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2021
Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by DoubleEngine007: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2021
Damn niggar .. This is not alright..

Re: I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) by Theboy21: 9:16am On Jan 04, 2021
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve / What A Gay Man Sent To My Inbox. *pics / Nigerian Men You Know Your In A Relasionship So Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.