Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,236 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Name That Song The DJ Must Play On Your Wedding Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name That Song The DJ Must Play On Your Wedding Day? (366 Views)

What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? / That Song(s) That Heals Your Broken Heart. / Name That Song You Sang Wrongly In Those Primary School Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name That Song The DJ Must Play On Your Wedding Day? by EXLOVER(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
[img][/img]I won't get married if the DJ doesn't play this two songs in particular on my wedding day :

Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling in Love.
God bless Elvis for this Evergreen song, this song always makes me wants to fall in love again. I wish i have the voice, I would have love to sing it for my wife to be.

Chris de Burgh - Lady in Red.
All my girlfriends always smile when i play this song for them and tell them the day I'm gonna propose to you this is the song this will be my background song. True sha, but unfortunately I'm fvcking single.

I'm currently listening to love songs right, I just feel like being in love again.

Share yours please.

1 Like

Re: Name That Song The DJ Must Play On Your Wedding Day? by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
Patoranking, love you die.
Re: Name That Song The DJ Must Play On Your Wedding Day? by Olunmercy56(f): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
Duduke or any Davido love songs
Re: Name That Song The DJ Must Play On Your Wedding Day? by EXLOVER(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
Patoranking, love you die.
You gat rock your wife wella with that song o
Re: Name That Song The DJ Must Play On Your Wedding Day? by EXLOVER(m): 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Duduke is nice song.
Re: Name That Song The DJ Must Play On Your Wedding Day? by sirqeeboi(m): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Olunmercy56:

Davido Aye..it a must

1 Like

Re: Name That Song The DJ Must Play On Your Wedding Day? by richmond500: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
that ass on that pic is soooo good

1 Like

Re: Name That Song The DJ Must Play On Your Wedding Day? by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
EXLOVER:
You gat rock your wife wella with that song o
Swears bro
Re: Name That Song The DJ Must Play On Your Wedding Day? by WonderManly(m): 12:27am On Jan 04, 2021
ORUKA By PASUMA
Re: Name That Song The DJ Must Play On Your Wedding Day? by Swissheart(f): 12:40am On Jan 04, 2021
BabyGirl by Nel Oliver

My Dad and I danced to it. He whispered i wish we dance to another song jo. I said " Daddy mi, this is what we are dancing to" cool

1 Like

Re: Name That Song The DJ Must Play On Your Wedding Day? by Gofwane(m): 2:40am On Jan 04, 2021
Yosemite by Travis Scott ft. Gunna. My love for trap music is not normal.
Re: Name That Song The DJ Must Play On Your Wedding Day? by popweezy(m): 2:43am On Jan 04, 2021
Davido aye
Re: Name That Song The DJ Must Play On Your Wedding Day? by Juliusmomoh: 3:44am On Jan 04, 2021
Balance by timaya
Re: Name That Song The DJ Must Play On Your Wedding Day? by EXLOVER(m): 4:25am On Jan 04, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Balance by timaya
Balance?

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Samsung's Galaxy Note 21 Ultra Could Look Like / Boys Open This Thread / Dimeji Bankole Weds Kebbi Governor's Daughter Aisha Saidu (photo & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.