Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Name That Song You Sang Wrongly In Those Primary School Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name That Song You Sang Wrongly In Those Primary School Days (1505 Views)

What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? / That Song(s) That Heals Your Broken Heart. / My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name That Song You Sang Wrongly In Those Primary School Days by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2017
chai i remember how i normally sing Nigerian anthem,

i raiz o con pan trot nije ra call obei grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

i know some folks right here re guilty tho, those good old days embarassed

Oya, you all should confess your SinsYou normally say Chioma instead of[b]Some Have Food[/b]too abi?May the Lord forgive us all.

lalasticlala seun mydd44 come and say ur own

Re: Name That Song You Sang Wrongly In Those Primary School Days by CaptainSALAZAR: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2017
Mine was

"Hoe my hoe oh my hoe
hoe my hoe.
When shall I see my hoe
when shall I see my daily bread I will never forget my hoe "

2 Likes

Re: Name That Song You Sang Wrongly In Those Primary School Days by NairalandCS(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2017
Wherrefa you go, Gogoggongo

Wherrefa you see, sisieko

Do not say yes, when you see, you will know. Baba ibadan!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Name That Song You Sang Wrongly In Those Primary School Days by NairalandCS(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2017
CaptainSALAZAR:
Mine was

"Hoe my hoe oh my hoe
hoe my hoe.
When shall I see my hoe

Hoe ? At that age ? grin

4 Likes

Re: Name That Song You Sang Wrongly In Those Primary School Days by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 22, 2017
CaptainSALAZAR:
Mine was

"Hoe my hoe oh my hoe
hoe my hoe.
When shall I see my hoe

chai this one as being a hoe slave since im mature chai undecided undecided
Re: Name That Song You Sang Wrongly In Those Primary School Days by adajoe555: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2017
jangolover epe motor

Sandalili sandalili sandalili sandlili if u look me upandan you will see that its good
Re: Name That Song You Sang Wrongly In Those Primary School Days by Yeligray(m): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2017
Policeman go see white e go tell u sey umoh dat tin na red.
Re: Name That Song You Sang Wrongly In Those Primary School Days by IamLEGEND1: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2017
if you do good.... CHINGUM OooooooOoooOoo chingum OooooooOoooOoo chingum waiting for you
If you do bad....

1 Like

Re: Name That Song You Sang Wrongly In Those Primary School Days by Divay22(f): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2017
Cha Cha we match together
Cha Cha we match away
Cha Cha we match together,on Monday..

The day is bright
Is bright and fair-le fair-le
Oh happy day
Is a day of jollo jollo
the day is bright
Is bright and fair
Oh happy day.. Mama Jollof rice (I can't exclude my Jollof rice o)
Re: Name That Song You Sang Wrongly In Those Primary School Days by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2017
Jornbul my son i sent you to school you don't know how to spell your name.

Papa J-O-R-N-B-U-L.
Re: Name That Song You Sang Wrongly In Those Primary School Days by Heloct(f): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2017
Sandal lily
Sandal lily
Sandal lily
Sandal lily
Sandal lily
Sandal lily
Sandal lily
Sandal lily

But I grew up to learn it was standard living.. angry

1 Like

Re: Name That Song You Sang Wrongly In Those Primary School Days by zionmade1: 11:30am On Sep 22, 2017
Abacha bachelon

babangida president

Oooooo abacha abacha abacha

oooooo abacha in 1960 kimon
in 1970 kimon

in 19100
meritie meritie meritie
andy nwa okeke
polo!!!

And the most corrupt song we sang as kids
tiny tiny
1 2 3
e shoulda baby
a baby nwanskalalika
all the day
all the night
enjoy the be be
somebody like enjoy the be be
so pull off the body hock
ya ya ya
so kiss kiss kiss

oya change ur style
another style
be like that
(never knowing change ur style meant change ur sex style)
chaii God punish the devil

1 Like

Re: Name That Song You Sang Wrongly In Those Primary School Days by smardray(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2017
you are wondilo....you are wondilo...you are wondilo...wondi to be pray....

but I never believed that I was wrong..but I believed the song was changed
Re: Name That Song You Sang Wrongly In Those Primary School Days by ImmaculateQueen(f): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2017
Hiv for the hip
Popo for the hipopo (hippo)
And tamus for the hipopo tamus

Sanda lili Sanda lili... grin grin

Good old days

1 Like

Re: Name That Song You Sang Wrongly In Those Primary School Days by toastedbread: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
adajoe555:
jangolover epe motor

Sandalili sandalili sandalili sandlili if u look me upandan you will see that its good

Play Play Madam
Re: Name That Song You Sang Wrongly In Those Primary School Days by Vicintonsh(m): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
NairalandCS:
Wherrefa you go, Gogoggongo

Wherrefa you see, sisieko

Do not say yes, when you see, you will know. Baba ibadan!! grin

Hahahahahahahahaha
.this was the real shit grin
Re: Name That Song You Sang Wrongly In Those Primary School Days by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
k
Re: Name That Song You Sang Wrongly In Those Primary School Days by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
awa faaaada hu at in heaven her low be thy name donkey donkey thy will be done on earth as is in eleven give us 2day awa berly bleed and for give us awa..............that's where the chopping mouth beings proper

(1) (Reply)

As E Dey Hot (pics Included) / "I Can Fvck My Illegitimate Dad, Step Dad & Half Brothers And Nothin Will Happen / Erotic Story/ Grace, The House Girl: Grace, Tope Tag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.