Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Message To Those "Always Sex Demanding" Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To Those "Always Sex Demanding" Boyfriends (560 Views)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / "My Boyfriend Always Sex Me Like A Tiger; I Cannot Walk Upright" - Lady Cries Ou / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To Those "Always Sex Demanding" Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
Now This Might Sound Weird,Crazy,stupid,Even Annoying To Some Guys Out There But On A Serious Note, LOVE A'INT SEX!!!.....If You Really Love Your Girlfriend,It Wouldn't Be For Sex Because If Love Were To Be For Sex,Then There's No Need Falling In Love In The First Place........And Hey Look,Stop Telling Her To Prove Her Love To You Through Sex Cause Thats The Stupidest Way Of Proving It!! If She's Commited To You Then Thats Enough My Brother,Pls Stop Treating Them Like Sex Slaves Because They Are In Love With You,Get Yourself A Sex Doll Instead,Its Just 800K And It Dosen't Have To Fall In Love With You Before You Can Service Your Dick With It.......OUR GIRLS ARE WORTH MORE THAN BILLIONS BRO!,THEY'VE GOT FEELINGS BRO!,AND THEY ALL DESERVE TO BE RESPECTED IRRESPECTIVE OF WHO THEY ARE,WHO THEY WERE AND WHO THEY WILL BE!!!.......PLS BE FAIR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To Those "Always Sex Demanding" Boyfriends by David1017(m): 12:57am On Jan 04, 2021
Where u for still come out grin grin

1 Like

Re: Message To Those "Always Sex Demanding" Boyfriends by InfernoNig: 1:52am On Jan 04, 2021
So?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To Those "Always Sex Demanding" Boyfriends by doubleE70: 4:42am On Jan 04, 2021
nonsense

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message To Those "Always Sex Demanding" Boyfriends by Ericdeezy: 4:52am On Jan 04, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
Now This Might Sound Weird,Crazy,stupid,Even Annoying To Some Guys Out There But On A Serious Note, LOVE A'INT SEX!!!.....If You Really Love Your Girlfriend,It Wouldn't Be For Sex Because If Love Were To Be For Sex,Then There's No Need Falling In Love In The First Place........And Hey Look,Stop Telling Her To Prove Her Love To You Through Sex Cause Thats The Stupidest Way Of Proving It!! If She's Commited To You Then Thats Enough My Brother,Pls Stop Treating Them Like Sex Slaves Because They Are In Love With You,Get Yourself A Sex Doll Instead,Its Just 800K And It Dosen't Have To Fall In Love With You Before You Can Service Your Dick With It.......OUR GIRLS ARE WORTH MORE THAN BILLIONS BRO!,THEY'VE GOT FEELINGS BRO!,AND THEY ALL DESERVE TO BE RESPECTED IRRESPECTIVE OF WHO THEY ARE,WHO THEY WERE AND WHO THEY WILL BE!!!.......PLS BE FAIR.

They should as well stop demanding upkeep money from their boyfriends too. He doesn't have to give her a dime to prove his love for her, just as she doesn't have to bed him to prove her love. Let everyone in the relationship know they're in it purely for love.
Re: Message To Those "Always Sex Demanding" Boyfriends by Freestainworld(m): 7:43am On Jan 04, 2021
Love and sex work hand in hand that is why your father who loves your mum had sex with her whose product you are.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

After Fvcking Her Raw, Client Refused To Pay Prostitute Which Caused Serious Fig / My Mum Is Threatening To Leave Her Marriage. / NO GO LOOSE GUARD Ooo...Make This Year Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.