Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) (58878 Views)

Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by shantti(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2021
heendrix:

Don't trust women bro......on that thread bout Moyo Thomas husband dying after the wife's infidelity news I was shocked to see 80% of these senseless hoes rather supporting the woman n bashing the poor man. Never again will I pity any bad thing that happens to ladies/women

I'm with you on this man, Never trust women ! i'm undoubtedly sure she's the one that pushed the gentle man to this point undecided

yes you are right, imagine the psychological torment she must have subjected her baby daddy all this while
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by sylve11: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2021
@ the butchered lad, sorry.

But shey be them say the igbos nor dey born out of wedlock? cool
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by NaMeAboki: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2021
See as how he butchered her with cutlass - evil ppl
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by cococandy(f): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The number of Grindr women-haters on this forum is interesting to note. Going by the comments, there are a lot of beasts in human skin roaming Nigeria.
I noticed that years ago. The worst ones are those who pretend and try to hide their misogyny under ‘sensible’ posts.

It’s a toxic environment for women

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by mkoabiola: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2021
But what alwys go wrong in love affairs.

I Wan understand bf I enter this thing called marriage
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by BRATISLAVA: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2021
cococandy:
I noticed that years ago. The worst ones are those who pretend and try to hide their misogyny under ‘sensible’ posts.

It’s a toxic environment for women

You've got their number. Especially the ones who claim to be logical, and asking questions because they need two sides of the story, though they know there's only one side they will justify.

The main proponents of the misogyny now sit back and claim that their red pill movement isn't about hate; but it is only about hate. And Seun is the king of that toxicity. His rules don't matter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Black052(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2021
Wrong by every standard but hear the two side of the story
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Violiner(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2021
Nothing Musa no go see for gate

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by MarthaGlobal: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2021
To the best of my knowledge both if them are wrong. The lady was not portraying responsible manners while the man anger was extream. With this her report, the lady is not responsible. The man also.
MyopicMods:
A 27-year-old businessman, Emmanuel Chukwuma Igwe, has been accused of brutalizing his baby mama, Porcia Achonu, and cutting her with a cutlass, in Owerri, Imo State.

According to the mother of two, the incident occurred on Saturday, January 2, at about 1am, shortly after they had returned from a trip to the village.

“My baby daddy’s younger sister served him food and I asked her about mine. She eyed me and hissed. So I stood up from where I was and went to her room to collect a piece of chicken, she grabbed the chicken from me and asked me if I was mad.

So we started fighting and my baby daddy came in and descended on me. He beat me up so badly that his father came out and was holding me. They locked me inside the house and said I wouldn’t go anywhere. Even when my brother came, they refused to let him in.

Later, my baby daddy asked his father to open the gate so he can leave, but instead, he went to his car and brought out a cutlass which he used to chopped me repeatedly in the presence of his father. At a point, I pretended as if I was dead so he could leave me alone. He fell for it and that was when he drove off with his car.

He’s currently on the run, but his father has been arrested,” she said

http://instablog9ja.com/2021/01/03/graphic-man-assaults-and-hacks-his-baby-mama-over-food-in-imo/?fbclid=IwAR07BWU4sovFvEdw-YrEdw14xbL35qpP8QufGlHc6fB2-TegwTxW9ppcZRk
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by jaymorgan(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2021
2021, continuation of crime
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by KnightsTemplar(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2021
MyopicMods:
Seems Imo ladies at good at been baby mamas.

Like Chioma like Porcia

Dude that guy nearly killed the lady, and this is all you could say

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by jevic(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2021
Baby daddy, you should be ashamed of living in the same house with a Man that is yet to marry you as tradition demands.
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by hansomb: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2021
MyopicMods:
A 27-year-old businessman, Emmanuel Chukwuma Igwe, has been accused of brutalizing his baby mama, Porcia Achonu, and cutting her with a cutlass, in Owerri, Imo State.

According to the mother of two, the incident occurred on Saturday, January 2, at about 1am, shortly after they had returned from a trip to the village.

“My baby daddy’s younger sister served him food and I asked her about mine. She eyed me and hissed. So I stood up from where I was and went to her room to collect a piece of chicken, she grabbed the chicken from me and asked me if I was mad.

So we started fighting and my baby daddy came in and descended on me. He beat me up so badly that his father came out and was holding me. They locked me inside the house and said I wouldn’t go anywhere. Even when my brother came, they refused to let him in.

Later, my baby daddy asked his father to open the gate so he can leave, but instead, he went to his car and brought out a cutlass which he used to chopped me repeatedly in the presence of his father. At a point, I pretended as if I was dead so he could leave me alone. He fell for it and that was when he drove off with his car.

He’s currently on the run, but his father has been arrested,” she said

http://instablog9ja.com/2021/01/03/graphic-man-assaults-and-hacks-his-baby-mama-over-food-in-imo/?fbclid=IwAR07BWU4sovFvEdw-YrEdw14xbL35qpP8QufGlHc6fB2-TegwTxW9ppcZRk
Is there anything as the Igbo demon ? ?
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by tom50ggg(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2021
A black man is on the most part very brutal to his fellow man .
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by cococandy(f): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2021
He cares about his money.

The vast majority of posters here are young, mostly male, hormone-driven woman-hating posters. They are the ones with the amount of time on their hands required to be available for every front page post and response with tens of accounts each.

If he successfully censors the vilest of them, his traffic will be low. That’s his money going down. Money over everything. After all this is his business. I don’t even know if I’m mad at that. But he can definitely do better. Some Other forums I believe have community values with checks in place that don’t allow certain posts to even make it to the board.

This one is just a breeding ground for abusers, murderers and rapists. And such threads are quickly pushed to front page for the boys to feast on because it ensures traffic. They don’t care if it’s promoting murder or rape.

BRATISLAVA:

You've got their number. Especially the ones who claim to be logical, and asking questions because they need two sides of the story, though they know there's only one side they will justify.

The main proponents of the misogyny now sit back and claim that their red pill movement isn't about hate; but it is only about hate. And Seun is the king of that toxicity. His rules don't matter.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by amaks: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2021
And see him looking like one responsible somebody. True many are mad few are in yaba left.
Is relationship with someone by force? Didn't she also see some signs of the behavior or anger issues all along? Any maybe love is blind or maybe na money dey blind some people. Rich people don't argue over piece of meat tho. Lol
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by emonis88: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2021
sylve11:
@ the butchered lad, sorry.

But shey be them say the igbos nor dey born out of wedlock? cool
these days no more regard for alot of traditions again, n d fact that some of those traditions r not good has also tainted d good ones. Now on baby mamas coming up which is d norm now , owerri people ve bn know to b mischevious n calous with d list of items for marrying their daughters dat other igbo people keep away from them. they do ve to change or they il marry their daughters themselves.
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by BRATISLAVA: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2021
cococandy:
He cares about his money.

The vast majority of posters here are young, mostly male, hormone-driven woman-hating posters. They are the ones with the amount of time on their hands required to be available for every front page post and response with tens of accounts each.

If he successfully censors the vilest of them, his traffic will be low. That’s his money going down. Money over everything. After all this is his business. I don’t even know if I’m mad at that. But he can definitely do better. Some Other forums I believe have community values with checks in place that don’t allow certain posts to even make it to the board.

This one is just a breeding ground for abusers, murderers and rapists. And such threads are quickly pushed to front page for the boys to feast on because it ensures traffic. They don’t care if it’s promoting murder or rape.

You may not believe it, but a misogynist described how he murdered his girlfriend in a long post, and astonishingly, many men came out to sympathize with him. The posts were never censored. That same guy is on almost every FP thread spilling his hate. And he gets a lot of chest bumping on them. It makes one wary of these men. Very soon the dark web kinds of posts here will yield a danger to sane people in the society.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by emonis88: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2021
On d guy cutting his baby mama , it is wrong n bad . no matter what she has done u dont go to that extent. now his has put himself in trouble cus of dat lady. There is more to life than allowing a woman provoke u into doing something drastic dat il destroy a guys life.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by edoairways: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2021
tyup:
shocked

Well in my own opinion, was the Husband at fault?? I don't think so n until we hear the Husband part of the story Never you trust women. plus her swollen lips can only mean one thing; She mis yarn

in all senses n logical reasoning this guy below has said it all

It doesn't warrant that nonsense I just saw

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by ZACHIE: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2021
tyup:
shocked

Well in my own opinion, was the Husband at fault?? I don't think so n until we hear the Husband part of the story Never you trust women. plus her swollen lips can only mean one thing; She mis yarn

in all senses n logical reasoning this guy below has said it all

Only a beast reasons like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Btruth: 11:23am On Jan 04, 2021
Damn!
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2021
The guy issa herdsman
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by jaxxy(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2021
MyopicMods:
Seems Imo ladies at good at been baby mamas.

Like Chioma like Porcia

Chioma is a married woman.
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Naijaarchive(m): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2021
If vee and neo get married na this kind wàhálà go dey happen grin
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by tunjijones(m): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You're so right. He's so innocent that he's on the run. Gentle man was pushed into near murder. He didn't walk away, he had to kill. He's definitely innocent.

I didnt say the guy is innocent or the guy is a gentleman. And i didn't in anyway justify the act.

What i was trying to say is that a normal person wld not cut a lady so deep just because of chicken.

In the story the lady didnt even mentioned any wrong thing she did.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by mightyhazel: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2021
Sailorsoldier1:
95% of humans are Devils. Pity humanity
fixed
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by KosiGee(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2021
Esseite:
In as much as the violence is wrong, but Your baby daddy's sister served him food you didnt serve him, yet you had the guts to ask for your own from her while even going to her room to take her food and even fought her for not serving you..

- What stopped you from making your own food?
- Why would you follow him to his village.. as what?
- why stay in his fathers house?

You brought the disrespect on yourself.

I was wondering why this lady went into the baby daddy’s sister’s room to take the chicken when the sister had already shown disapproval.

Why fight her when she took the chicken from you? Was this woman mad??

I don’t support what happened but this woman is trouble and she was very rude.
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by cococandy(f): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You may not believe it, but a misogynist described how he murdered his girlfriend in a long post, and astonishingly, many men came out to sympathize with him. The posts were never censored. That same guy is on almost every FP threads spilling his hate. And he gets a lot of chest bumping on them. It makes one wary of these men. Very soon the dark web kinds of posts here will yield a danger to sane people in the society.

Yep. Incel haven

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:44am On Jan 04, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Baby mama drama......

He hacked her over a piece of chicken? Odiegwu!

Just imagine what madness he will do when the girls family bring the wedding list!

[img]https://media1./images/927e3da6facbed7327280967b4ae4cc4/tenor.gif?itemid=4693280[/img]
Haha grin grin Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 04, 2021
So inhumane
Re: Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics) by richkaynet87(m): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2021
Na where person want take start to dey judge this matter now?
You carry your baby mama go your papa house oooo, no be say una go do introduction or whatever, your younger sister allegedly insulted her and you no talk about that one ooo, you come dey beat the girl cos of meat then proceeded to slice her like say she be chicken?

I am beyond pissed honestly cos it's amazing how human life mean nothing to certain individuals anymore. If the guy get mind why he run? Now his dad is the one facing the music? This is just plain evil!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers / Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn / Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.