Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island (101337 Views)

My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos / Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
Petyprincess:

Ethiopia just few hours, spending the night in Kenya and my final destination is Mauritius.
In your honest opinion, how do you see life in those countries compared to Nigeria.
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by 33l0: 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
xProfx:

Eyaa... I can see that's basmati rice and chicken sauce (if I'm correct)...

Either ways, I like what you're doing. Is Nigeria visa-free to all the countries you visited? Personally planning an Africa tour for later in the year.
Kenya and Ethiopia(e-Visa) : online paperwork, pay the fees, follow the instructions and print.

Mauritius is Visa on arrival (short stay, 2 weeks)

Some other cool places with e-Visa and Visa free will be; Qatar, Seychelles, St Kitts and Nevis, Dominican.

Hope the Nigerian passport gain more strength soon. Our neighboring country Cameroon has some interesting places that are Visa free; Singapore, India, Philippines and Tanzania.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by baarak66(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Finally gotten to the last page. @op please continue... Just don't mind any trolls.. We are with you. Some people are just frustrating and can't find what else to do.. Please carry on... I'm enjoying.

She said she's on quarantine, they're still complaining she's not taking outdoor pictures... She should disappear go out abi wetin.. Some people get problems self.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Biingoo: 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mmmh seem like I came late cheesy
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by lagusboyyy(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
Petyprincess:
So the doctor came for my test, if you see the way i screamed ehh grin grin They were telling me to calm down, that sh*t is painful o

Anyways i had this for breakfast, it taste not bad though.
Nice thread.

I notice one thing about you... You dont really like food tøurism,you dont like to explore different meals.

You mostly have reservations about the foods that you eat.
Share with us,how their foods taste like.
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by aumeehn: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
Heheheh where is jovialjune na! I been dey wait for her mention since oo!
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by amaniro: 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
hammed71:
how is the Mauritius economy like?

Probably heavily dependant on tourism.
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by patjane(f): 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
Oh so is ‘all tit for tat’.. This’s a New Year therefore Let Love Lead..
Ayandokun2000:

Not envy, last time I checked; some still living in Nigeria are doing better and far more successful than her... They just wanna serve her some part of her own delicacy cos that's what she's known for in travel section (thread derailing)

2 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Shugar1: 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
Omo this thread be like nairaland civil war. Mods don hide comment, block people tire. A whole page just three comment, the rest hidden.

Mods right now... Madam e be like we go just close this thread o cos i no just fit for this kin wahala for this thread.

LMAO.

10 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
[quote author=MansoryMX post=98104814][/quote]

grin ??
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ayandokun2000:
U think u can stop nairaland haters with ban abi? LMAO

They will come back stronger in multiple folds grin

Me wey get like 9 accounts.....we die here

Tho one account has been banned already.... I'm already creating more cheesy grin

You'll be served with dose of ur medicine buy hook or crook
how many years boss?
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by themaestro08(m): 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Petyprincess:

Thank you Jare, this is the statement that is paining them,maybe my shoe is really brighter than their future undecided cheesy

Only the boys are wailing on my thread which i understand their frustration,if i was a guy living in Nigeria nd no means to travel out i will also be frustrated.

I will upload more pictures later, let me enjoy my breakfast first,please come join me.

#wailerscankeepwailing
#brokeguysareusuallyfrustrated.

You know what? I'm your low-key fan - a silent reader and a huge supporter of your rhetoric. However, one thing I want you to understand is to always say less than necessary - KNOW WHEN
AND WHO TO IGNORE.

I've read your back and forth exchanges with with a couple of commenters up there with utter disdain , it's counterproductive and will in fact do more harm to you than good - will only get you offended and upset( which is the ultimate aim of some of these trolls anyway) , mess you up your mental health, and may even make you to feel disinterested about the thread. We've seen this play out time and again.

You should not reply anyone - some people here are nothing short of trolls, and the best way to put them in check is to not feed them with the attention they desperately seek.

Enjoy your stay in Mauritius, and keep us updated as the days goes bye, stay safe and good luck.

3 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Sweetmom: 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Petyprincess:
I was extremely hungry so decided to eat at Nairobi restaurant inside the airport, a coffee and fries sold for 10 dollars! cry
I miss eating at Java, you just reminded me of my Kenyan wake wake days
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprince: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
It seems OP has been banned
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Drone95(m): 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
symbianDON:
wow!! exciting!
what's new bro?
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprince: 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
She has been sent back to her village, I love that
aumeehn:
Heheheh where is jovialjune na! I been dey wait for her mention since oo!

4 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Leemekzy: 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
BLoomfrancs:
Useless thread. You travel to Ethiopia, Kenya, and Mauritius but no single outdoor pics. Wetin we wan come use the foods wey you they post do.

The thing wey vex me pass be say I clicked through all the pages but shi shi I no see. angry
oga did u read from the beginning? she must quarantine for 2 weeks.
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by NoToPile: 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Loool People don't read sha, she stated clearly she will be quarantined for 2 weeks, and they are asking for outdoor pictures, I can't understand their problem.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Leemekzy:
oga did u read from the beginning? she must quarantine for 2 weeks.
She should as well quarantine the pictures till the two weeks lockdown is over.

6 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprince: 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Lolz petyprince, where is your princess? make Una free the girl now cheesy
She has been ban till further notice

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / Mauritius Study And Work / Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.