Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,271 members, 7,957,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island (101340 Views)

My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos / Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Richdee1(m): 9:09am On Jan 24, 2021
Where is PetyPrincess OO
Abeg come and Finish your thread, its more than 2 weeks, abi you still dey quarantine?
or no more supporting pictures?

We want to see Mauritius through your eye naa
Abeg naa. Don't abadone this thread like that

3 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by NiklauseFred(m): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
Richdee1:
Where is PetyPrincess OO
Abeg come and Finish your thread, its more than 2 weeks, abi you still dey quarantine?
or no more supporting pictures?

We want to see Mauritius through your eye naa
Abeg naa. Don't abadone this thread like that

'Shildren' of hate don finally pursue her commot
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by purples25(f): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
The haters have done their work and now they are silent. I wonder what these people think of themselves.
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Richdee1(m): 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
NiklauseFred:

'Shildren' of hate don finally pursue her commot

She said no one can stop her from updating the thread, and I've been waiting to see Mauritius outside her hotel. if she no complete am, e go pain me oo
CC: SaintHillary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by NiklauseFred(m): 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
Richdee1:

She said no one can stop her from updating the thread, and I've been waiting to see Mauritius outside her hotel. if she no complete am, e go pain me oo
CC: SaintHillary

Lol she be boss queen Na
She no dey come online sef
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by NiklauseFred(m): 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
purples25:
The haters have done their work and now they are silent. I wonder what these people think of themselves.

That's why i always tell them,if they don't know what to comment,they should just keep mute or drop emoji commot instead of dropping hate words.

3 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by purples25(f): 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
NiklauseFred:

That's why i always tell them,if they don't know what to comment,they should just keep mute or drop emoji commot instead of dropping hate words.

Those are real, living demons amongst us. They have no morally justifiable reason for doing what they did.
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Richdee1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
NiklauseFred:

Lol she be boss queen Na She no dey come online sef
petyprincess wey I know dey always dey online except Justwise banned her
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
purples25:

Those are real, living demons amongst us. They have no morally justifiable reason for doing what they did.

Many of these guys are kids that should have been kept at the kindergarten section of Nairaland if there was one.
There are adults with empty skulls too who are sadists that envy trips like this one. They will be saying "when I traveled to France, to Italy" but they've never stepped at the departure section of an airport ever in their lives.
The most painful thing is when they start the troll and insults no mod will check them but when people caution them and return their insults the mods com rushing
at u with ban.

Nairaland lacks organization.

3 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by purples25(f): 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
PenName55:

Many of these guys are kids that should have been kept at the kindergarten section of Nairaland if there was one.
There are adults with empty skulls too who are sadists that envy trips like this one. They will be saying "when I traveled to France, to Italy" but they've never stepped at the departure section of an airport ever in their lives.
The most painful thing is when they start the troll and insults no mod will check them but when people caution them and return their insults the mods com rushing
at u with ban.

Nairaland lacks organization.

We just have to be strong when on this platform.
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Richdee1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
purples25:

We just have to be strong when on this platform.
Seems this thing is taking a toll on your mental health I'll advice you guys to take a break from Nairaland Cyber Bullying is real and if you cannot handle it, avoid Trolls on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by purples25(f): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
Richdee1:

Seems this thing is taking a toll on your mental health
I'll advice you guys to take a break from Nairaland
Cyber Bullying is real and if you cannot handle it, avoid Trolls on Nairaland

I simply don't reply them, because when you avoid them, they still attack.
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
@Petyprincess...

What's up with you?

Hope you're fine....
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Leemekzy: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
@Petyprincess...

What's up with you?

Hope you're fine....
The last time she was online was 16th of January thats 10 days ago.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Deffjam: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
She was been served a taste of her own medicine....she completely derailed daniel's thread.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
Petyprincess it's so bad you said bye to this thread. I know it's hard when you are being trolled and hulled insults at by Nairalander trolls.
By now you must have been through with quarantine. Enjoy your stay and remain blessed.
Your thread is the one that brings me to Travel Section but it's gone because of hatred. Have a nice stay Sha.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Paccus: 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
Drenimarcus:
Nice one OP, quick question. Please, what is the aura in Mauritus like? How many days do you plan to spend post-covid quarantine? I asked because i deh find better country in the southern part of Africa as retirement. Botswana, Mauritius and Namibia are on my list. Thank you and have a pleasant stay.
Boss you no want come retire for Nigeria grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Drenimarcus(m): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
Paccus:

Boss you no want come retire for Nigeria grin grin

brother, with the security of Nigeria at the moment, odikwa risky embarassed
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Nicoswit(m): 7:11am On Feb 10, 2021
Deffjam:
She was been served a taste of her own medicine....she completely derailed daniel's thread.
Do you have the thread's link?
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:54am On Feb 16, 2021
Petyprincess:
Last year was really tough thanks to covid 19!! This was suppose to be last year trip but thank God after doing two covid 19 test within a week they both came out negative!!

So enjoy my trip with me coupled with some pictures.

It's been a while.

I just hope you're fine where you are.
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by imran90(m): 7:45am On Feb 20, 2021
They said she's one of the demons that end Daniel's thread, I hope she learn her lesson now. You don't derailed other thread and think of having peace on yours.

5 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by NiklauseFred(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
imran90:
They said she's one of the demons that end Daniel's thread, I hope she learn her lesson now. You don't derailed other thread and think of having peace on yours.

I don't know why I quoted you but I think it's true tho.
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
It is almost two months now, I have even forgotten I opened a thread yet some people are still lamenting, anyways be ready to release more hot tears because I will continue when I am less busy.
This is a picture of the public beach I took after I came out of quarantine.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Nicoswit(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
Petyprincess:
It is almost two months now, I have even forgotten I opened a thread yet some people are still lamenting, anyways be ready to release more hot tears because I will continue when I am less busy.
Wow...i thought you abadoned the thread, welcome back

1 Like

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by AlphaStyles(m): 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
folloi
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Leemekzy: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Petyprincess:
welcome back. please send in more pics.
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by pocohantas(f): 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
Following...

Welcome back Petyprincess. Drop it as e dey hot this time. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by wealthtrak: 6:11am On Apr 18, 2021
Petyprincess:
Last year was really tough thanks to covid 19!! This was suppose to be last year trip but thank God after doing two covid 19 test within a week they both came out negative!!

So enjoy my trip with me coupled with some pictures.
Awesome pics.
Destination Mauritius!
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by wealthtrak: 6:32am On Apr 18, 2021
Petyprincess:
I got to Nairobi 2am i think, i slept at the airport, went to restroom brushed my teeth cleaned my face nd changed my outfit except my sneakers because my shoes were In checked lauguage.

I ate that breakfast around 11am then went to get my boarding pass/ticket to Mauritius!! I will be using Air Mauritius for the first time!!

Me walking like a boss after i got my ticket grin
Air Mauritius...
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by wealthtrak: 6:45am On Apr 18, 2021
Petyprincess:

Actually it depends on many factors,the airport used etc
Just know you should budget at 2500 dollars.

I did two covid 19 test in Nigeria because kenya and Mauritius demanded different dates of test which 50,400 each.

You should know the cheapest fee for booking in at a government designated hotel for hotel is 1300 dollars depending on the hotels the higher the cost. They are 3,4 and five star hotels, mine is 4 star so it's definitely more than 1300 dollars.

Please note the payment covers, food, tests including three covid 19 tests you will undergo when you get to Mauritius which is first day of landing,7th day and last day of quarantine.

The flight cost depends on your taste, and the period.

Please make sure to check Mauritius travel guide because the laws changes everytime which might include price etc.
Brilliant... wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / Mauritius Study And Work / Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.