Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,406 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island (98916 Views)

Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by RichBossman: 12:03am On May 29, 2021
FuckEveryday:
RichBossman that GPS stuff na with system, you go connect am to your phone den link the Location wey u want from the system, the stuff go change Ur location for your fone too, including the time zone, Google map, even Uber go dey d country.

My guys wey get iPhone dey use m run Tinder steady, na watin I been won do with iPhone, mostly for sugar daddy or client wey profile still fresh for benefit
obob which one be sugar daddy ?..how I go take know which one profile fresh na to ask for credit score na?..na pof and Facebook I dey bomb o..client manage pay 2500 but picker bank bounce check..that work just cast..life weak me welwel this period..I need learn new work..only dating na I sabi
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by RichBossman: 12:04am On May 29, 2021
RichBossman:
obob which one be sugar daddy ?..how I go take know which one profile fresh na to ask for credit score na?..na pof and Facebook I dey bomb o..client manage pay 2500 but picker bank bounce check..that work just cast..life weak me welwel this period..I need learn new work..only dating na I sabi
no be rdp you dey talk about?..
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by FuckEveryday: 12:09am On May 29, 2021
RichBossman:
Omo e no easy jare, U get Instagram mk u add me dere mk I explain sugar daddy n hookup for u
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 12:57am On Aug 29, 2021
Petyprincess:
It is almost two months now, I have even forgotten I opened a thread yet some people are still lamenting, anyways be ready to release more hot tears because I will continue when I am less busy.
This is a picture of the public beach I took after I came out of quarantine.
Like I promised I am back to finish what I started, to the jobless people that think they can make me leave my thread you are so so wrong!!

2 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 1:13am On Aug 29, 2021
So before the I left my thread I was stooling due to constant taking of sugar, at a point I was tired to be stucked in a room with food I ain't familiar which made me miss home badly. I kept rejecting the food given to me and started getting home sick embarassed

After 14 days of quarantine I was told I had to spend extra 2 days to confirm my last covid 19 test, I was so tired of staying in a room with no friends nor family, I remember calling my boyfriend how i was bored I was always disturbing him with calls because I was lonely.

On the fifteenth day of quarantine my test result came back negative and was congratulated, I was told I can move around the resort and stroll around and have fun, for the first time After 15 days I was able to move around and I felt a sense of relief and feeling to explore the island. I took some pictures which I will be sharing.

The chef told me we will be having buffet the next day which is the last day of quarantine and started packing my stuff and gifts given to me at the resort, the last day finally came, I was so exited and it felt wierd going out for the first time after 15 days, I went to get some food at the buffet, but funny enough I only took what I am familiar with.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 1:19am On Aug 29, 2021
More pictures of the buffet area.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 1:23am On Aug 29, 2021
More pictures of the resort.
Cc
pocohantas

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 1:32am On Aug 29, 2021
So after eating I left the resort and real adventure and life started immediately, I was so excited to explore on of the most beautiful island in the world.
The first place I visited was Port Louis the capital of Mauritius.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 1:40am On Aug 29, 2021
I went to the public beach next, it was really fun.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 1:50am On Aug 29, 2021
I visited the mall nearby, I will finish this thread later in the day.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by pocohantas(f): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2021
Looks too peaceful. Are you sure a vawulent Nigerian won’t get depressed there? lipsrsealed

Glad you are back to updating this thread. I am here for the food and beautiful scenery.

Petyprincess:
I visited the mall nearby, I will finish this thread later in the day.

What did you buy? Are things expensive there? Were you doing mental conversions to Naira?
tongue

1 Like

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
pocohantas:
Looks too peaceful. Are you sure a vawulent Nigerian won’t get depressed there? lipsrsealed

Glad you are back to updating this thread. I am here for the food and beautiful scenery.
Of course Mauritius is so peaceful but you can never be bored or depressed because there are tourist attractions everywhere such as the beaches, skydiving, catamaran cruise ship,hike climbing etc, so how can one be bored?

About the food , I am not really a fan of the food here, but they look appealing especially the school meal which are the pictures below.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
pocohantas:

What did you buy? Are things expensive there? Were you doing mental conversions to Naira?
tongue
I buy food stuffs every week so I go to the supermarkets almost every week since I cook myself.
I don't think things are expensive here compare to the standard of living they are relatively affordable but we have different definitions of affordable according to people.
The foodstuffs in this cart is around 2k rupees which is equivalent to 20k naira
The tomatoes is 39 rupees that's 390 naira sort depends on one's definition of expensive.
When I came here I was converting everything to naira but along the line I stopped doing that because it will make it difficult to buy stuff.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by NiklauseFred(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Welcome back pety.
I hope this thread will run for a long time? tongue
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Richdee1(m): 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
NiklauseFred:
Welcome back pety.
I hope this thread will run for a long time? tongue

Make hijackers no con hijack am grin
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by NiklauseFred(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
Richdee1:

Make hijackers no con hijack am grin
Lol was thinking same too and it will be best she if she just ignores them.
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Preciouschinwe(f): 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Petyprincess:

I buy food stuffs every week so I go to the supermarkets almost every week since I cook myself.
I don't think things are expensive here compare to the standard of living they are relatively affordable but we have different definitions of affordable according to people.
The foodstuffs in this cart is around 2k rupees which is equivalent to 20k naira
The tomatoes is 39 rupees that's 390 naira sort depends on one's definition of expensive.
When I came here I was converting everything to naira but along the line I stopped doing that because it will make it difficult to buy stuff.
the tomatoes is very cheap, compared to the ones I buy here
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by pocohantas(f): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Petyprincess:

You are very correct. The tomatoes cheap sha. Be like I go come buy tomatoes for that side.

1 Like

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by purples25(f): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Welcome back petyprincess.
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Kondomatic(m): 6:10am On Aug 30, 2021
pocohantas:

You are very correct. The tomatoes cheap sha. Be like I go come buy tomatoes for that side.
Hey...

Been a while, how are you doing?
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by pocohantas(f): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kondomatic:
Hey...

Been a while, how are you doing?

Hello,

Nigeria is too hard, the stress is getting to me mentally and otherwise, but I am fine. Thanks for asking. Hope you are good too?
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Kondomatic(m): 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
pocohantas:

Hello,

Nigeria is too hard, the stress is getting to me mentally and otherwise, but I am fine. Thanks for asking. Hope you are good too?
Not as the heart wishes but I thank God.

Saw your dog in the pictures your uploaded, very beautiful.

What's the name?
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
purples25:
Welcome back petyprincess.
Thanks dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
Preciouschinwe:
the tomatoes is very cheap, compared to the ones I buy here
Everyone is saying the same grin No wonder when I cook they think I am a billionaire grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
After settling down, I went to the bank to open an account smiley
The bank is so big ehh, I wanted to snap but I was shy and people can stare ehh.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Preciouschinwe(f): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
Petyprincess:

Everyone is saying the same grin No wonder when I cook they think I am a billionaire grin
cheesy
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hi guys so I was scrolling through jumia and saw the recent price of always sanitary pad and was surprised shocked even pad now is a luxury in Nigeria.
These are prices of pads here, 16 pieces is 510 naira while the 8 pieces is 300 naira.
I am not saying here is less expensive but at least basic things such as food and sanitary products are cheaper compare to Nigeria and don't forget the minimum salary here is 4x higher.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Walexope: 11:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
Pls how easy to get Mauritius residence permit

1 Like

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Teslason(m): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2021
Hello! How's Mauritius?
Send in more pictures of the city!
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by MissLarry: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Petyprincess:

Thanks dear
Sister, please I need to speak with you.
I sent a mail, please kindly respond .
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
MissLarry:

Sister, please I need to speak with you.
I sent a mail, please kindly respond .
I dnt have access to my mail unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by MissLarry: 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Petyprincess:

I dnt have access to my mail unfortunately.

Alright, that’s fine. Thanks for the response, I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Onitsha Niger Bridge In 1967 And 2019 (Photos) / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria / Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.