Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,635 members, 7,958,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island (101373 Views)

My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos / Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Leemekzy: 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

She should as well quarantine the pictures till the two weeks lockdown is over.
Bad belle every where.
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by MvpSplendor: 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
Petyprincess:
When your sneaker is brighter than some people's future grin grin

Is it only me, cos I am not seeing sneakers but something else�

1 Like

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
Leemekzy:
Bad belle every where.
Bad belle? Really? What drew me was the mention of Mauritius, cos I wanted to see that island from another person's POV but I got dissapointed when what greeted me were just bunch of food pics.
It's like you're the OP fan, abi secret admirer. Haba!

8 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Leemekzy: 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Bad belle? Really? What drew me was the mention of Mauritius, cos I wanted to see that island from another persons POV but I got dissapointed when what greeted me were just bunch of food pics.
It's like you're the OP fan, abi secret admirer. Haba!
Then wait till after her quarantine for the pics. Ndi uwa.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Leemekzy:
Then wait till after her quarantine for the pics. Ndi uwa.
Run along, preemie.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprince: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
He is preemie grin
BLoomfrancs:

Run along, preemie.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Iceyjayz: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
WTF happened here damn!
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Obabajo(m): 1:22am On Jan 17, 2021
Can u continue your story ,i dey enjoy am gan. E who poor, poor from the mind
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by daintyprincess(f): 7:36am On Jan 17, 2021
kalu61:
How many accounts you go open. You have been called out several times. Repent this year abeg

Hi please can you drop the link to where he was called out.

Thanks
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by ucosuagwu(m): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2021
Omo see as people dey chop ban........OP continue, we dey ya back..Me wan travel sef.
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by erico2k2(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

You asked a question and you got an answer and yet you're still arguing. My 2 years old baby is way smarter and intelligent than you and your likes here on NL I swear and I mean it.

Do you guys do drugs??
well I pity your two year old cos he/she has a nob head for a father.where did I ask a question? did I ask ur silliness any question?
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Miltonbit(m): 4:37am On Jan 18, 2021
Petyprincess:
Last year was really tough thanks to covid 19!! This was suppose to be last year trip but thank God after doing two covid 19 test within a week they both came out negative!!

So enjoy my trip with me coupled with some pictures.

Hi. Hope you had a safe trip? Please I have some questions I'll like to ask you if it's okay
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Miltonbit(m): 4:42am On Jan 18, 2021
COdeGenesis:
How will someone travel from Nigeria to Mauritius and the only picture she could take is the food she ate. I think the gurl is not well
FYI the only pic she choose to share. It seems this guy is pained.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by COdeGenesis: 5:45am On Jan 18, 2021
Miltonbit:

FYI the only pic she chooses to share. It seems this guy is pained.

Listen to your self again. She chose to share just pictures of food she was served whereas she had multifarous alternative pictures she could pick from. If this is indeed correct then she isn't okay. I don't get why you sound so heartbroken, are you her PA?
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Kingrefreshed: 6:51am On Jan 18, 2021
erico2k2:

well I pity your two year old cos he/she has a nob head for a father.where did I ask a question? did I ask ur silliness any question?

Will you shut up! You should be crying because you should be asham d of your good for nothing sef
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by erico2k2(m): 11:48am On Jan 18, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Will you shut up! You should be crying because you should be asham d of your good for nothing sef
I already told you your two year old has an olodo for a father Now go bck and show me where I asked a questions. I know the problem of people like you. you want to be noticed OK you dumbzz has been noticed now foxtrot Oscar
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by ttmax09(m): 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
undecided undecided undecided GeeZ!!! Nigerians, are some special set of damn wicked people see as they killed the thread and frustrated the girl, even though she seems a bit uncouth herself. I hail y'all demons.

1 Like

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by uchman(m): 6:54am On Jan 19, 2021
COdeGenesis:

Listen to your self again. She chose to share just pictures of food she was served whereas she had multifarous alternative pictures she could pick from. If this is indeed correct then she isn't okay. I don't get why you sound so heartbroken, are you her PA?

Pray to Almighty to give you access to travel out of this country and only then will you understand what it means to be quarantined...

How will she snap pictures, when she's quarantined?
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by imurboss: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by superfelix: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
hehe.. what happened here
see massive clean up

1 Like

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Emaxwell(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2021
Evathyst:
And you are? angry angry

Her spokesman or what? You guys should be respecting yourselves this year by staying clear of other people's mention biko!

PS- don't quote me please, I have little patience for nonsense.

Stop showing how irrational you are because this is a public forum does not give you room to display your insane attitude undecided
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by odimbannamdi(m): 8:23am On Jan 20, 2021
Petyprincess:
My backyard view kiss kiss

Imagine waking up to seeing blue sky nd sea kiss

This is a most lovely and beautiful scene.

Weldone, sis
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by odimbannamdi(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Petyprincess:
Mauritius is visafree for Nigerians for two weeks, but if you spending more than that you will need to apply to immigration since your purpose is tourism it will require different procedure to mine.

Tourism is Mauritius major source of revenue, I'm not surprised though because here is just like paradise!! Hope i have answered your question?

Wow! @ the emboldened.

I think I should consider there as a vacation location for me and madam. Thanks!
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by odimbannamdi(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
Deffjam:
blowjobs thread is the sweetest. That thread witness 2 different xmas.

shocked

Mouth Gig thread?? For this Nairaland

Abeg send me the thread link make I peep small... grin
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Deffjam: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
odimbannamdi:

shocked

Mouth Gig thread?? For this Nairaland

Abeg send me the thread link make I peep small... grin
lol, i no no wetin inspire him monicker fa.
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by vickyfrancis1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
*exhales*...seems I'm late to the party... was bored and decided to read all.

Thread started nicely but the OP's informations were vague.
I guess it's because you are self isolating. do well to continue because I'll like to know more about Mauritius.
I have a friend there though who's a dentist.

1 Like

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by jibs4lv(m): 8:59am On Jan 21, 2021
Petyprincess oya Coman continue wetting you started o sad
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Axmondthuglife: 9:26am On Jan 21, 2021
uchman:

Pray to Almighty to give you access to travel out of this country and only then will you understand what it means to be quarantined...

How will she snap pictures, when she's quarantined?
Some people are naturally stupid.
Abeg leave the boy..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

North Cyprus: Part 2 / Mauritius Study And Work / Anyone Working In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.