Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,505 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island (98917 Views)

Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Upaka(f): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
xProfx:

Eyaa... I can see that's basmati rice and chicken sauce (if I'm correct)...

Either ways, I like what you're doing. Is Nigeria visa-free to all the countries you visited? Personally planning an Africa tour for later in the year.

Can I be your hand bag??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Amuluonyenaego: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
Petyprincess:
Now in Ethiopia airport!!
Meanwhile ur cab driver is still stuck on Lagos hold up SMH

4 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Princeofasia: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
issa suga daddy something

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Sunkyapogee(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
Guy, show us Ethiopian gals not all this cheap food

3 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by shugasofttouch: 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
Petyprincess:

I only got Mauritius entry permit.
Yes except if they've changed it
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by womenareapes: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Petyprincess:
Last year was really tough thanks to covid 19!! This was suppose to be last year trip but thank God after doing two covid 19 test within a week they both came out negative!!

So enjoy my trip with me coupled with some pictures.
seeing traveling experience from a woman's point of view make me irritated.

illogical beings with mental issues!

14 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by corinthians1: 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Petyprincess:
He sent me this again tonight, he said its a gift grin

These foods he is giving me for free are expensive o, I'm just lucky grin
yea expensive around $60 for dat plate of food..
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by OscarJaden(m): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Abilistic:

Such a wonderful and caring chef cheesy
hahahahahah when dem fire am him eye go clear

12 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by ClearFlair: 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Petyprincess:
I was extremely hungry so decided to eat at Nairobi restaurant inside the airport, a coffee and fries sold for 10 dollars! cry

I remember this restaurant on my last trip to Nairobi. smiley
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by ClearFlair: 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
Petyprincess:
It's 3:44 nd can't sleep cry I'm really scared of this test, I just hope it comes out negative!

Kenya is cool. No need for air conditioners..lol
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Benbellamor: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pochettino:
How did you leave Lagos by 12:50am & get to Ethiopia by 1:09am? shocked shocked sad

Are you sure that's Ethiopia? Check well, you might be at River Ethiope in Delta State.
You are the type of person that needs to be avoided
You just showed that you hate people progressing and you must look for a wau to pull them down

2 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
I wonder why you can't show yourself,at least other travel topics i have viewed faces were shown, you are just showing us your hand and food, undecided lipsrsealed

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by mountmoriah(m): 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Interesting... Following.
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by MansoryMX(m): 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
One quick queszion. You nor dey go outside sef ? Even if na just the water side to snap photo make we see?

31 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Jaymaestro(m): 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
The hostess are too beautiful. I wanna marry one ehn
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by SageMahrez(m): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Following
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by ozonechrome: 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
Petyprincess:
So i got a call from chef, he asked if i love everything about this resort/hotel and if there's anything i will want them to improve. I told him nothing because everything about this hotel is awesome except I'm not familiar with the foods which he asked which food do i like so he can prepare it for me specially, I told him i love their fried rice and jollof rice, he said he will send me fried rice for free with my normal dinner tonight.

Please i feel like a princess now, people here can pamper you ehh cry

Please ask them to improve on their food plating to make it more attractive.
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Hallabee1(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pochettino:
How did you leave Lagos by 12:50am & get to Ethiopia by 1:09am? shocked shocked sad

Are you sure that's Ethiopia? Check well, you might be at River Ethiope in Delta State.

aje...

remember I been promise you slap...
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Deffjam:
that grl na im chase danielhousten comot.

Are you serious bro? If this is true then I'm very mad at the op
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by TheChameleon: 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
OsuAmaka:
Where are the guys wey dey torment u for here?.. Guys una food is ready.
she don follow man go collect.

-Osu amaka

I am guessing you're also Python Amaka... God knows your other monikers..

But any time i read your posts and them ending with OSU AMAKA, I always chuckle. grin
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Olalekank(m): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
A beautiful thread made it to fp and the next few posts are full of hate?

@justwise, please help us sanitise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by DaddyYankee: 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Oga u just heard of Mauritius? Go and read on Google.
hammed71:
petyprincess how easy is it getting citizenship in Mauritius,Also did you go through student or tourist visa? Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Richdee1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Olalekank:
A beautiful thread made it to fp and the next few posts are full of hate?

@justwise, please help us sanitise

Omo Mehn bro there is nothing Justwise can do.

This is just what she has been doing on other travel thread, someone even said she digressed danielhouston thread, I was on that thread and derailers came in and finished it off, sorry to say she was part of them, I guess they're giving it back to her in multiple folds. I don't blame them

By the way, I'm enjoying the thread, but its quite boring. just pictures of food everyday,its getting boring, that's why there is no more engagement on the thread, petyprincess abeg if e dey possible go out and take other pics for us

On behalf of ma crew, we no dey gbadun this thread. No vex
I cum in peace

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by itubaba001: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
op where na dey see money

2 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
Petyprincess:

Lol nothing like 90 days,although they have countries that can visit 90 days visafree which Nigeria isn't among.

I stopped giving them the attention, imagine because i didn't post about Poland which i love the most means i can't post about other countries grin He even claimed i gave false information just to validate his stupid nd myopic point!! The worst is this person is an internet beggar which makes me wonder who gives these people audacity to comment on topics above their reasoning undecided if it was facebook or instagram these people will never have the opportunity to even comment but here is a public forum, foolish people like them are expected!!

I don't even have time to start reporting comments,here is sexist already, if it was a guy's thread these comments would have been deleted but the mods that i know deletes comments against Nigerian men but leaves the ones that bullys women!!

I already expected this,infact I'm not new to this.
I hope mynd44 lalasticlala can convince the owner seun to invent block button, it will even reduce their work for them.
I'm allergic to bullshit, if i was having that option i would have blocked their existence!
Beautifully written.
That is one thing we have always let you know dearie.
Ignoring those frustrated tins hurt them more.
Beautiful thread darling.
We enjoyed it all.
See you in a bit at the other foodies arena wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Ibime(m): 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
The way OP dey take picture of plane food and plane headphones reminds me of Osuofia goes to London.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by faithfull18(f): 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
itubaba001:
op where na dey see money
Lol, see question oh
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by DaddyYankee: 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
This one Na village person e never see plane before Na her first time. Just dey snap food everywhere
Petyprincess:
My lunch

Earpiece we used

Blanket.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

Onitsha Niger Bridge In 1967 And 2019 (Photos) / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria / Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.