Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island (98921 Views)

Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Teaser4(m): 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
Following...

1 Like

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Na all these kind food be wahala.
Dem just look like coro to me lipsrsealed

Shey dem dey allow person to carry garri enter planes

bigcee:

Ijebu garri, No. Yellow garri, Yes grin grin grin

Yellow garri ke angry
I no fit soak that one nah.
I be confirmed Afonja

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by bigcee(m): 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Na all these kind food be wahala o
Shey dem dey allow person to carry garri enter planes
Ijebu garri, No. Yellow garri, Yes grin grin grin
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by bigcee(m): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Mods should be calming down, this thread isn't matured for FP yet na

4 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by bathrooms(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
OP show other pics na...na food you go chop for Mauritius ni?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Heman7(m): 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
send us money

1 Like

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by onegig(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
@op

I hope you enjoyed your trip.

Heard lots of stories about Mauritius from colleagues who visited last year...ooppss 2019 i meant. smiley.

Would appreciate much more outdoor pictures though.
The skyline, iconic buildings , airport Landscape and so on.

Yeah we understand Covid 19 and other restrictions but those tell a better story and makes it feel like we walked in your shoes during this excursion.

8 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by MediMedi(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
Petyprincess:

They usually check my temperature two times a day but today my temperature is high,They kept asking me if i went to the sun or if I'm stressed, I told them i have body ache due to flight stress i just needed paracetamol which i was given they looked so disturbed i told them i have no corona that i will be okay by the end of today they said they will come check on me this evening.

Meanwhile i had this for breakfast.
This foods are not your food, der no get fufu for there
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Mrlouis: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
WHETHER THE TRAVEL WAS REAL OR NOT, ALL THESE GOES TO SHOW THAT THE MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS ARE BITTER SOULS. SOME EVEN WISH YOU DEATH. HOW DO YOU PROSPER WITH SUCH WICKEDNESS??

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Iceyjayz: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by purples25(f): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
So happy to see this thread. Enjoy yourself. wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Biglittlelois(f): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Continue Op, nice one kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Gerrard59(m): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
OP's pictures are good and I can bet she added some kilos. Travelling is a good way to unwind not every time beer parlour and restaurants.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Wartsnigeria: 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
xProfx:

I think African airlines serve better food than European ones... Following....

The food is does not taste as good as it looks, I only take snacks.
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Gerrard59(m): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Gosh, and they say females hate themselves smh, yet from page one to ten all the stupid comments and insults are from so called mistake of manboys, especially from that pochetino or whatever claiming to be female,

In a new year sadistic dolts had to drool about cause it hurts their existence a female can treat herself nicely on own expenses, bunch of miserable urchins that has only seen international passports online, fulls.

Well, the vast majority of Nigerians are poor people and it has proven that such kind of people are envious, backbitters and wicked. To these people, OP should be held responsible for their state of privation and squalor rather than the Olodo politicians they've vagabonding around.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Coolgent(m): 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pochettino:

Please dont crash her plane with your evil greeting. Thanks.

Alhamdulillah means Thanks to God

2 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Ever8090: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
All the food wey I dey see here,I never see "eba"..which means problem for me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by 99thEnemy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
xProfx:

I think African airlines serve better food than European ones... Following....

Have never flown on a European flight but have on middle flights eg Turkish and Qatar Air.

Then have flown on Ethiopian Air

Even they, serve better food than Ethiopian Air. difference is very clear. (have only flown on Economy class on all flights though)

1 Like

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by grandstar(m): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Petyprincess:

No except you have a jet cheesy

I have 2. Used 2 grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by DAVEZONIGLTD: 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nice thread...
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Akuruoulo(m): 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
Petyprincess:

Sorry,on nairaland a lady is a creature that doesn't deserve attention,anyone showing attention is termed a "simp"

On romance section,everyone is alpha male, you don't compliment a lady,it is forbidden except you want to be termed an simp grin

On travel section ladies shouldn't contribute to travel topics because male dominate here, if you do they will ask you "why you always on travel section? " "you pretend like a travel guru but might not have a passport" one mumu asked me on here b4 if i have really boarded a plane grin

If you want don't want to be termed an simp, don't comment on female thread,dnt compliment any female moniker,dnt make friends with female moniker,insult and troll female then you are a real alpha male grin

NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by 77up(m): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Petyprincess:
So just decided to eat lunch now6it has been served 2 hours ago, I have been sleeping because i didn't sleep well last night.

My result came out negative thank God!!
Alhamdulillahi.
We wont be a victim of this deadly virus by his grace.
Nice thread .
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Hooshbaby: 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Petyprincess:
This is my second flight to Nairobi, I used Ethiopian airline for both flight.

1.planning to watch a movie and decided to watch avengers.

2. Dinner

3.I couldn't eat the remaining food , I only ate the small bread and biscuit embarassed
The lunch and breakfast is really similar.
The bread and margarine is actually very tasty.
Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by olurili(m): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
rich people full nairaland walahi,those of us that have been struggling all this days,is it that we are not doing enough or what,ordinary Cotonou I never reach not to talk of Ghana,I know that if God want to help someone,he will surely send someone, if you are rich enough to bless someone, pls kindly bless me,in any possible way help my life

11 Likes

Re: My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island by Petyprincess(f): 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
NiklauseFred:
Aunty petyprincess ur thread don reach fp oo embarassed
Wasn't expecting this,dnt think i will continue the thread no more, they have hijacked it.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Onitsha Niger Bridge In 1967 And 2019 (Photos) / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria / Animals At Kofar Gamji Park, Kaduna: A Visit After Reopening (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.