Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! (11202 Views)

Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson / Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents / Read Full Gist: Touching Story Of Tunde Thomas And Fcmb Md, Adam Nuru, Has Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

Do you also agree you are a drop out? grin grin grin grin
Yeah, a drop_out with B.tech cert in File up the shelf

A simp that never follow a female nairalander even the first post you qouted from my archive shld give you a hint of my Aura

Buh you can never address your past cos it draining you
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
Yeah, a drop_out with B.tech cert in File up the self

A simp that never follow a female nairalander even the first post you qouted from my archive shld give you a hint of my Aura

Buh you can never address your past cos it draining you

You are a drop out with b.tech but no skills...include that. I have saved this one for future purposes. Signed by you.. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

You are a drop out with b.tech but no skills...include that. I have saved this one for future purposes. Signed by you.. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Having B.tech and been a drop out no gel

You mean a simp that a female stallite please for years ( accordding to your qouted archive). Do you even know what a stallite means?

Buh you and failed marriage gel wella
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:

You mean a simp that a female stallite please for years ( accordding to your qouted archive). Do you even know what a stallite means?

But you said you are a drop out. angry angry angry angry

Pick 'drop out'. It's more realistic for you because the b tech does not exist. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:

Signed and stamped by you... grin grin grin

Oya let's move forward with your other confessions. grin grin

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

Signed and stamped by you... grin grin grin

Oya let's move forward with your other confessions. grin grin
Yeah with B.tech...maybe you should read_up B.tech like you do with EEE yesterday

You are too slow.. Why he no go dump your asss

Stop displaying ingnorance
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:

This is much better.

Clear and precise. grin grin grin cheesy

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
Yeah with B.tech...maybe you should read_up B.tech like you do with EEE yesterday

You are too slow.. Why he no go dump your asss

Stop displaying ingnorance

So if you admit you are a drop out? Why then did you lie that you have a btech when you know the two can't go together?

Why did you doctor your birth certificate that is putting you into this deep sh1t you are in as a simp? grin grin grin

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

But you said you are a drop out. angry angry angry angry

Pick 'drop out'. It's more realistic for you because the b tech does not exist. grin grin grin grin
B.tech does not exist?

Keep embarrassing yourself

Your case don Charity that strange woman no go see heaven

You are so messed up

Oghene-biko!
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
B.tech does not exist?

Keep embarrassing yourself

Your case don Charity that strange woman no go see heaven

You are so messed up

Oghene-biko!

Dumbo, I meant your btech certificate does not exist.

Always ask if your f@ggot brain can't sink in simple English.

Simp. grin
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

Dumbo, I meant your btech certificate does not exist.

Always ask if your f@ggot brain can't sink in simple English.

Simp. grin
Alas, it's real unlike your failed attempt at womanhood..which shame no gree you address
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
Alas, it's real unlike your failed attempt at womanhood..which shame no gree you address

People are coming in and taking notes of your screen shot confessions.

Now keep it juicy. grin

Why were you kicked out from futa in 2015? grin
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

People are coming in and taking notes of your screen shot confessions.

Now keep it juicy. grin

Why were you kicked out from futa in 2015? grin
really? They will only see a COWARD woman avoiding her dirty past.

Just lie for once that it was the man fault your 2year marriage crashed

People are not as dump as you
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
really? They will only see a COWARD woman avoiding her dirty past.

Just lie for once that it was the man fault your 2year marriage crashed

People are not as dump as you

This your very account has been rendered useless now. grin grin grin grin

Oya shout like a simp for females to come and save you. grin grin grin
Broke drop out.

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

This your very account has been rendered useless now. grin grin grin grin

Oya shout like a simp for females to come and save you. grin grin grin
Broke drop out.
I can see you are forcing laff with smiley.

No wonder you shade the other part of the post.. It shows you are the type that run away from truth i.e living in denial

Your failed marriage i trolled you with couldnt allow you to sleep for 3hrs this morning

keep living in your truth buh he ain't coming back

sign of painment
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
I can see forcing laff with smiley.

No wonder you shade the other part of the post.. It shows you are the type that run away from truth i.e living in denial

You failed marriage i trolled you with couldnt allow you to sleep for 3hrs this morning

keep living in your truth buh he ain't coming back
sign of painment

D1ckcriptor doesn't want to come and suck your c0ck again. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your history scared him off. grin grin

Ape.
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

D1ckcriptor doesn't want to come and suck your c0ck again. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your history scared him off. grin grin

Ape.
No, he has already confirmed my story about you.

Which you never denied anyway.. Such a shame

You wan use your FAT MEATY BODY and loose possay hold the man down? He say mba

Oghene-biko!
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
No, he has already confirmed my story about you.

Which you never denied anyway.. Such a shame

You wan use your fat meaty body and loose possay hold the man down? He say mba

Oghene-biko!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Black monkey

I have beaten you in your own game.

That's what white c0ck suckers like you do in the end. They admit their miserable lives even without knowing it.

You have confirmed that you are a f@ggot, a simp and a drop out. With that, I am happy and content with the bashings I have given you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now go and think about your old age and w@nk and cry to death. No certificate for you.

Here is my parting gift for you. This is your past and your future. Hold it tight.

F@ggot grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

Black monkey

That's what white c0ck suckers like you do in the end. They admit their miserable lives even without knowing it.

You have confirmed that you are a f@ggot, a simp and a drop out. With that, I am happy and content with the bashings I have given you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now go and think about your old age and w@nk and cry to death. No certificate for you.

Here is my parting gift for you. This is your past and your future. Hold it tight.

F@ggot grin
I heard from an old acquintance of yours that you are pile of Fat...and that your big meaty fleshy thigh cover your toto so sexing you is a dead_end.

Is that why he dumped you for comfort of another woman?

Shame!

With me you can never have the Last Word
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

Black monkey

F@ggot grin
You better go find one "baba no go die' to cure your loneliness.

that's if he can lift that pile of fat you called thigh.

Tueh!!
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Decryptor(m): 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

Are you not a f@ggot?

Are you not ashamed that you can't equate $1 to #1? grin

All you do is come on nairaland and w@nk from morning till dawn.

See how you gossip like a jobless market woman.

White c0ck sucker. grin grin grin

To show that you are really insane, what has the bolded got to do with anything on this thread.

This thread is about a vile woman like you who sent an innocent man to his grave and not about stock exchange and you are bringing in currency differentiation!

Very soon, you will run to the market naked. Ezi ofia! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Decryptor:

To show that you are really insane, what has the bolded got to do with anything on this thread.

This thread is about a vile woman like you who sent an innocent man to his grave and not about stock exchange and you are bringing in currency differentiation!

Very soon, you will run to the market naked. Ezi ofia! cheesy cheesy

The traffic on this thread is next to zero d1ckcriptor, just like your kobo kobo account. I have helped push it further and I am done. I have already given your c0ck sucking partner a parting gift. Use your next comment to buy sanitary pad for your self.

You are the next Tunde Thomas.

Ape. grin

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

The traffic on this thread is next to zero d1ckcriptor just like your kobo kobo account. I have helped push it to further. I have already given your c0ck sucking partner a parting gift. Use your next comment to buy sanitary pad for your self. You are the next Tunde Thomas. Ape. grin
Loud arse mouth a.k.a. barking dog

Tueh!! on this big pile of Fat coward

Otemu!

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Boxer007(m): 1:46am On Jan 07, 2021
Psych412:
what's this na.

please can i date u so i can get free kudi? cheesy
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2021
Oizee:
automatically all ur female relation is like her.

I opened a thread to pick the lessons for my brother's and all I see was just arrant nonsense with fake biblical quote.

for ur information, I made a vow that the day I will even contemplate sleeping with another aside my husband, God almighty should just take my life.
two sins I sincerely prayed and continue praying against is adultery and murder.

EVERY FEMALE CAN'T BE LIKE UR FEMALE RELATIONS

E pain you! tongue

You know that even if you do it, God will still not take your life. You will use tissue or water to clean yourself and go back home to pretend to your husband. Who knows if you are on it already. We know your type! Karma will soon catch up with you.
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Oizee(f): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2021
prince3009:

E pain you! tongue

You know that even if you do it, God will still not take your life. You will use tissue or water to clean yourself and go back home to pretend to your husband. Who knows if you are on it already. We know your type! Karma will soon catch up with you.
u quoted me first and I decided to give u a reply, but I never knew u are a bastard son of a thousand fathers.
Karma will soon catch up with your mother sooner than you think. useless bastard from a useless home who feels others are exactly like them.
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2021
Oizee:
u quoted me first and I decided to give u a reply, but now i know i am a bastard daughter of a thousand fathers.
Karma will soon catch up with my LovePeddler of a mother sooner than i think. I am a useless bastard from a useless home who feels others are exactly like me.

Really? Wow! That's interesting!! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by descarado: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
crackhaus:
LOL... cheesy

When it comes to the issue of infidelity, which is really what the entire write-up boils down to, I have always held the opinion that every person (male or female), especially of this internet generation, is capable of cheating while married.

What women mostly lack and what stops most of them from cheating, is NOT love for their husbands – if you as a man think this is it, then you have fallen for their tricks.The only thing that stops them is first of all a fear of being caught, and next is the shame they assume they will feel after the sex act, nothing else...
Once you are able to guarantee a married woman that you have as much to lose just like she does if both of you have sex, and she already likes you and is really attracted to you, she will lose guard... It's a MUST.

The wise and sensible married women who are aware of this, will usually ensure that they don't create any opportunity or allow any form of closeness that will make them become too attracted to a man who is not their husband – meaning, they won't want to spend time with you, they won't want to have regular chats with you, or exchange frequent calls with you...
They know what these things can do their basal feelings, especially when you consider the fact that their husbands won't be as romantic as he was when they were dating or during the first years of their marriage.

I can say that I understand the OP to a certain extent. The only issue with the write-up is that in a quest to drive home his point, he may have gone over and above... grin

The summary however still remains that, as a man, if you associate with women (whether she's your wife or girlfriend) with the belief that she will/can NEVER cheat on you because she LOVES you so much, then my brother you're on a very loooong thing... cheesy

Don't be stupid!!!
This is hasty generalization crackhaus.
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MilitaryLady(f): 7:46am On Oct 17, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
hahaha, too bad for i know her history here with her sister.

You see how the coward couldnt address past of failed marriage, lesbianism and depression

She is a coward by running from her failed life

i know her too well
hi how are you?
Do you still remember that koyyes?
Please if you have information about her you can post it or send it to my mail.
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MilitaryLady(f): 7:57am On Oct 17, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
hunger indeed?

Futa is G dominated institution, trust me you can never go hungry even if you are penniless

Buh same cannot be said of your failed marriage and Depression

The strange woman juju conc.

What a failure of a woman get DUMPED less than two years into Marriage.

Audio Marriage?
how did you know about her failed marriage? Kindly post it or share the link.
That koyyes just shamed me and I want to deal with her
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MilitaryLady(f): 8:02am On Oct 17, 2021
Decryptor:

Ever since her ex left her for another woman, she went berserk with frustration. I was aware when her sister was telling her openly to move on but she seems to get worse each passing day. Calling people f@ggots on NL is what gives her solace.

Pretty soon, she will take her own life! I understand her because it can be so hard when you have failed in relationship, exporting business and even your lesbian partner leaving you too because of your tantrums.
hi bro please the koyyes moniker just insulted my beloved parents and called them gays and ape.
Please how did you come across the information that her husband dumped her?
Please if you have more information about that jobless koyyes post it or share link.
She can't shame me and go Scot free

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Smart Tvs Available For Sale / Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do / Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.