Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! (11141 Views)

Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson / Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents / Read Full Gist: Touching Story Of Tunde Thomas And Fcmb Md, Adam Nuru, Has Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
Buh old woman, you still need a deek in your life without it your reasoning will always be SKEWED.

Abandoned meaty old woman.

Cumbucket!

White man's c0ck sucker. grin grin grin

Keep sucking their c0ck okay. You are their b1tch. grin

They own you.

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

White man's c0ck sucker. grin grin grin

Keep sucking their c0ck okay. You are their b1tch. grin

They own you.
you wish i could TORMENT your 'monkey post' you called punna.

I dont do old woman not even one with no class.

Yeye dey smell!
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
you wish i could TORMENT your 'monkey post' you called punna.

I dont do old woman not even one with no class.

Yeye dey smell!

Seems the only thing that is on your mind is the white man's c0ck. That's why you keep talking about it night and day. F@ggot. grin grin grin grin grin

Keep watching all the p0rn they brought down here to keep you inventless ok. grin

It's the only way you can remain a dumb negroe b1tch. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Psych412(f): 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Here is another pic for you to w@nk on every evening when you feel unproductive and useless as always.

Oya, cry again. grin grin grin
what's this na.
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

Seems the only thing that is on your mind is the white man's c0ck. That's why you keep talking about it night and day. F@ggot. grin grin grin grin grin

Keep watching all the p0rn they brought down here to keep you inventless ok. grin

It's the only way you can remain a dumb negroe b1tch. cheesy
Are you not suppose to be cooking for that audio man of your now? Oh, he doesnt come home again.

Only a tight poossay can keep a man.

Kayamata don fail you, eeyah

it must be hard been lonely and at same time being bitter
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
Are you not suppose to be cooking for that audio man of your now? Oh, he doesnt come home again.

Only a tight poossay can keep a man.

Kayamata don fail you, eeyah

it must be hard been lonely and at same time being bitter

Does d1ck feed you? grin grin grin grin

You seem to talk from experience. grin

White c0ck sucker. cheesy
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

Does d1ck feed you? grin grin grin grin

You seem to talk from experience. grin

White c0ck sucker. cheesy

you cant comprehend guess that wat fermented fvckboys sperm do to brain.

You need a deek to cry on...since your audio man no dey look your side again

Lonely hag, life must be tough been lonely

kayamata even fail you

*sigh**
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
you cant comprehend guess that wat fermented fvckboys sperm do to brain.

You need a deek to cry on...since your audio man no dey look your side again

Lonely hag, life must be tough been lonely

kayamata even fail you

*sigh**

You are pained because your white master's c0ck that you have been sucking for centuries has brought you nothing but a sagged c0ck and a wide anus. grin

Still, your white masters hate you.

Such a shame.

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

You are pained because your white master's c0ck that you have been sucking for centuries has brought you nothing but a sagged c0ck and a wide anus. grin

Still, your white masters hate you.

Such a shame.
i know you missed rinsing your mouth with hard prick buh unfortunately for you men like it TIGHT

You shld be in your man's arm if you have any buh alas ...

My thought are with you, woman
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
i know you missed rinsing your mouth with hard prick buh unfortunately for men like it TIGHT.

You shld be in your man's arm if you have any buh alas ...

My thought are with you, woman

F@ggot talk from a shameless inventless negroe.

I see from your records you couldn't and still can't concentrate in school. Always moving about sucking d1cks and living on females.

Shameless baboon. grin

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

F@ggot talk from a shameless inventless negroe.

I see from your records you couldn't concentrate in school. Always moving about sucking d1cks and living on females.

Shameless baboon. grin
a Lady offering accommodation is nothing for a fresher, if you ever go skul far from your state you would understand...although there might be string attached.

Av offered nite rest to many female jambite b4, does dat mean they live on me?

You lack CONGNITIVE reasoning which only deek can correct.

No wonder your audio hubby run commot with young side chick. How are you holding up?

You need a deek in your life

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

Shut up!!! Giving empty excuses for your failed life.

Did you in 2017 not go to write jamb again because your empty head could not absorb the course your h@rlot mother secured for you after sleeping with your hod?

grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are an old fool...failure for life.

Dumb negroe f@ggot. cheesy
hahaha, go back to the thread and find my post b4 that to know am only enquiring for my bro who is now a 300L student of OAU by way. If you are an internet geek, you will find my convocation pics on FB

Typical of how ppl lift bible passage from middle to buttress their myopic point.

By the way, How is your hubby and the side chick doing?

You need a prick in your deekless life, Otemu

Yeye dey smell!
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
hahaha, go back to the thread and find my post b4 that to know am only enquiring for my bro who is now a 300L student of OAU by way. If you are an internet geek, you will find my convocation pics on FB

Typical of how ppl lift bible passage from middle to buttress their myopic point.

By the way, How is your hubby and the side chick doing?

You need a prick in your deekless life, Otemu

Yeye dey smell!

grin grin grin grin grin

Elect elect f@ggot. Your lies cannot take you any where.

Fantasizing about c0cks of all sizes when mark Zuckerberg was half your age and thinking about making a global impact.

Old fool. angry grin grin grin

How old are you any ways?

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Martinez39s(m): 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
grin grin

It's nice to see an alpha-king with an alpha and red-pill mindset. Here is for you bro.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

grin grin grin grin grin

Elect elect f@ggot. Your lies cannot take you any where.

Fantasizing about c0cks of all sizes when mark Zuckerberg was half your age and thinking about making a global impact.

Old fool. angry grin grin grin

How old are you any ways?
you mean discrepancies born out of error made by the consult that registered me..you no go skul i swear, even some of my coursemate have similar issue during their signing out..this is common during fresher reg. and signing out, even Lecturals have similar issues during their promotion buhaha...this just shows you never been in a academic or working system b4

My sister you no go skul..no wonder your audio man abandon you cos you are just a BABY FACTORY to him

Just too dull

Oghene-biko!
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Martinez39s(m): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
crackhaus:
LOL... cheesy

When it comes to the issue of infidelity, which is really what the entire write-up boils down to, I have always held the opinion that every person (male or female), especially of this internet generation, is capable of cheating while married.

What women mostly lack and what stops most of them from cheating, is NOT love for their husbands – if you as a man think this is it, then you have fallen for their tricks.The only thing that stops them is first of all a fear of being caught, and next is the shame they assume they will feel after the sex act, nothing else...
Once you are able to guarantee a married woman that you have as much to lose just like she does if both of you have sex, and she already likes you and is really attracted to you, she will lose guard... It's a MUST.

The wise and sensible married women who are aware of this, will usually ensure that they don't create any opportunity or allow any form of closeness that will make them become too attracted to a man who is not their husband – meaning, they won't want to spend time with you, they won't want to have regular chats with you, or exchange frequent calls with you...
They know what these things can do their basal feelings, especially when you consider the fact that their husbands won't be as romantic as he was when they were dating or during the first years of their marriage.

I can say that I understand the OP to a certain extent. The only issue with the write-up is that in a quest to drive home his point, he may have gone over and above... grin

The summary however still remains that, as a man, if you associate with women (whether she's your wife or girlfriend) with the belief that she will/can NEVER cheat on you because she LOVES you so much, then my brother you're on a very loooong thing... cheesy

Don't be stupid!!!
grin Loud it bro.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
you mean discrepancies born out of error made by the consult that registered me..you no go skul i swear, even some of my course have similar issue during their signing out..this is common in during fresher reg. and signing out, evn Lecturals have similar issues during their promotion buhaha...this just shows you never been in a academic system b4

My sister you no go skul..no wonder your audio man abandon you cos you are just a BABY FACTORY to him

Just too dull

Oghene-biko!!!

How old are you old papa youngee with gray hair shooting out from his groin?

Answer the question.

Was your mother sucking her doctor's d1ck for him to record 95 on your birth certificate or you bribed them to reduce that age for you?

How old are you? Simple question.

Dull f@ggot. grin grin
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
you mean discrepancies born out of error made by the consult that registered me..you no go skul i swear, even some of my coursemate have similar issue during their signing out..this is common during fresher reg. and signing out, even Lecturals have similar issues during their promotion buhaha...this just shows you never been in a academic or working system b4

Just too dull

Oghene-biko!

Negroe b1tch, waec and jamb cannot make the same mistake. Only an 1diot like you will believe that.

Dull elect elect f@ggot with nothing to show for it. School no pass through you at all. Dick head. grin grin

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

How old are you old papa youngee with gray hair shooting out from his groin?

Answer the question.

Was your mother sucking her doctor's d1ck for him to record 95 on your birth certificate or you bribed them to reduce that age for you?

How old are you? Simple question.

Dull f@ggot. grin grin
I swear you no go skul..so na evrybody dey use hospital birth for registration, you just prove your ignorance

hope your audio hubby neva carry snow/bastard con meet you for house yet?..or side chick don displace you?

How about your mental health..oh i mean the DEPRESSION you once claimed to suffer after he dump for younger mistress

That side chick no go see heaven.

Oghene-biko!
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
I swear you no go skul..so na evrybody dey use hospital birth for registration, you just prove your ignorance

hope your audio hubby neva carry snow/bastard con meet you for house yet?..or side chick don displace you?

How about your mental health..oh i mean the DEPRESSION you once claimed to suffer after he dump for younger mistress

That side chick no go see heaven.

Oghene-biko!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a failure. You have been caught pants down and you are still fuming like a blind pained bat. grin grin grin

Your very own words. Two certificates (weac and jamb have your old papa age on it. While your birth certificate which you 'collected' (babies don't collect certificates) has another age on it.

Weac and jamb should deal with you for indirectly insulting them.

Infact, whatever certificate you have is a waste. Just use it to w@nk yourself off and forget you ever visited the four walls of a school.

Or what have you invented? Elect elect dumb f@ggot.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

Negroe b1tch, waec and jamb cannot make the same mistake. Only an 1diot like you will believe that.

Dull elect elect f@ggot with nothing to show for it. School no pass through you at all. Dick head. grin grin
Waec and Jamb cannot make same mistake? Guess you register yourself or you never heard of educational consultant registering student.

Madam, is it that depression is still worrying or never do admission proccess b4 i.e you no go skul

That your hubby mistress really messed you up.

Yeye dey smell
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
Waec and Jamb cannot make same mistake? Guess you register yourself or you never heard of educational consultant registering student.

Madam, is it that depression is still worrying or never do admission proccess b4 i.e you no go skul

That your hubby mistress really messed you up.

Yeye dey smell

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Old papa youngee...

Even that 93 or 95 self is not your real year of birth...you were the one that filled your jamb and waec form in that your eba school and you kept on falsifying everything.

Old age will not allow you invent anything even with your elect elect.

Thats the sign of womenopause for you. grin grin

Your h@rlot mum toiled for nothing after being side hen to numerous 50 kobo men.

Don't spill. Your story is pathetic. grin

Failed baboon.
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a failure. You have been caught pants down and you are still fuming like a blind pained bat. grin grin grin

Your very own words. Two certificates (weac and jamb have your old papa age on it. While your birth certificate which you 'collected' (babies don't collect certificates) has another age on it.

Weac and jamb should deal with you for indirectly insulting them.

Infact, whatever certificate you have is a waste. Just use it to w@nk yourself off and forget you ever visited the four walls of a school.

Or what have you invented? Elect elect dumb f@ggot.

Yes, they have two different DoB, that is why skul allowed most student to swear Affidavit for error that might come up.

I know that too much for you to stomach since you never did one b4 talkless of going skul

Why are you avoiding discussing how a younger mistress collect and chased you out of your home?

And also how you have MENTAL COLLAPSE aka depression?

You are just a slow being. Too dull for any man to be with.

Oghene-bilo!
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
Yes, they have two different DoB, that is why skul allowed most student to swear Affidavit for error that might come up.

I know that too much for you to stomach since you never did one b4 talkless of going skul

Why are you avoiding discussing how a younger mistress collect and chased you out of your home?

And also how you have MENTAL COLLAPSE aka depression?

You are just a slow being. Too dull for any man to be with.

Oghene-bilo!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't blame your woes on waec and jamb. Which ever age you used was definitely not your real age.

You should be ashamed of yourself. grin

You want me to tell you how your f@ggot dad dumped your h@rlot mother after countless cheatings with mistresses that led you to go feeding on n females? grin grin grin

You do the telling.

Failed elect elect c0ck sucker. grin

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Old papa youngee...

Even that 93 or 95 self is not your real year of birth...you were the one that filled your jamb and waec form in that your eba school and you kept on falsifying everything.

Old age will not allow you invent anything even with your elect elect.

Thats the sign of womenopause for you. grin grin

Your h@rlot mum toiled for nothing after being side hen to numerous 50 kobo men.

Don't spill. Your story is pathetic. grin

Failed baboon.
You can abuse my mum all you want ( that what ladies do wen they are emotional), buh that wont save you from your marital problems

The strange woman really dealt with you sotey you get depression... Or you think am a JJC here?

I know your story wella, Old hag
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
You can abuse my mum all you want ( that what ladies do wen they are emotional), buh that wont save you from your marital problems

The strange woman really dealt with you sotey you get depression... Or you think am a JJC here?

I know your story wella, Old hag

I am not like your h@rlot mother with low self esteem who can still call her self a wife when she is only a foot mat to your pedophile f@ggot dad who sleeps with girls as young as your sister. grin grin

I hope that sinks? grin grin grin

Mumu old baboon.
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

I am not like your h@rlot mother with low self esteem who can still call her self a wife when she is only a foot mat to your pedophile f@ggot dad who sleeps with girls as young as your sister. grin grin

I hope that sinks? grin grin grin

Mumu baboon.

Dindirin, i know your story here so stop ignorance

A strange woman collect your man and ran you mad.

Lack of deek and attention lead you into depression and Lesbianism

Low esteem woman

Yeye dey smell!
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your mother is a h@rlot. And you are a product of wh0redom. I am not afonja so I can't relate to your biography. Go and look for your real father and spill your frustration to him.

Old papa with forged certificate. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Old papa is now degree holder about running M.tech buh same cannot be said of your failed marriage with your stolen man

Pain bitter woman who cannot keep his hubby cuck wet
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
Old papa is now degree holder about running M.tech buh same cannot be said of your failed marriage with your stolen man

Pain bitter woman who cannot keep his hubby cuck wet

Old papa, you no know where your mates dey? Mark Zuckerberg no be your pikin mate?

Mtech abi mechanic work shop? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just go and kill yourself.

Worry about your wh0re of a mother. Her marriage ended when she went and f*cked an aboki to birth an old fool with forged certificate. grin grin grin grin

Stick to white c0ck sucking. It's what God created you for. grin grin

Baboon.
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
koyyes:

Old papa, you no know where your mates dey? Mark Zuckerberg no be your pikin mate?

Mtech abi mechanic work shop? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just go and kill yourself.

Worry about your wh0re of a mother. Her marriage ended when she went and f*cked an aboki to birth an old fool with forged certificate. grin grin grin grin

Stick to white c0ck sucking. It's what God created you for. grin grin

Baboon.
why are you avoiding the issue of your failed marriage?

Are you still in pain

that woman messed you up gaan.

Too bad for you, lonely hag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! / The Recent Kidnap And Release Of Kemisola Uthman / How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.