Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! (12117 Views)

Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson / DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence / Read Full Gist: Touching Story Of Tunde Thomas And Fcmb Md, Adam Nuru, Has Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MilitaryLady(f): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2021
Decryptor:

No need to banter a with a you because you are already at the verge of suicide!

Since the day your niece opened up to us here on Nairaland how your estranged husband abandoned you and ran off to the United States with a yoruba woman, i knew the reason for your tantrums and madness! The effect it had on you keeps getting worse everyday.

I cannot be mad at the same time with you that believes that 99.9% of Nigerians are scammers and deserve the leaders they have! That is pure insanity! My prayer is that you don't bite somebody on the road one day! undecided
can you please link me to the thread her niece posted?
That koyyes needs to be dealt with

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by baralatie(m): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2021
cry
This thread and blanks
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Decryptor(m): 11:10am On Oct 17, 2021
Mi1itaryLady:

Also tell Decryptor your new crush that you are male with a female moniker that trolls men for sex and attention. grin Societal reject. COC sucker. cheesy

Mi1itaryLady:

Decryptor. You have a new admirer that wants you to Bleep him. grin
Very popular in ashawo thread with many monikers.

Seun, Lalasticlala...

Rule 2, 4 and 19

This moniker was just registered yesterday by a Nairaland member named koyyes who kept trolling and harassing me a couple of months ago by calling me names like "gay" and "gay".

She wants to use this new moniker to continue where she stopped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MilitaryLady(f): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
her history is well known here, she shared her since deleted agony here.. her hubby dumped her with two kids for a side chick..since then she`s been a Bitter woman.

Just ignore her, she is an attention seeker ( one she couldnt get from her man).. you dont need such negativity like her around you.
she has cloned my account and use it to defame me
https://www.nairaland.com/mi1itarylady
Thanks anyway I'll deal with her and show her nairaland isn't as Faceless as she thinks

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Decryptor(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
MilitaryLady:
she has cloned my account and use it to defame me
https://www.nairaland.com/mi1itarylady
Thanks anyway I'll deal with her and show her nairaland isn't as Faceless as she thinks

Just ignore her. She is frustrated. Around January or thereabout, she was insulting herself (and not me) and even edited my comment by adding the name of a particular mod to make it look like I was insulting him.

I mentioned that very comment and asked her if that seemed to be her new antic, the mod in question saw it and banned me for nothing but did nothing to her.

That very mod is in support of her actions here so in order not to get a ban from him, simply ignore her

MSGAMBLE9:
Telling you this as a brother. just ignore the attention-seeking slug... she as as dumb fvck and inconsequential as P in Psychology.

Peace!

Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Launches 6820, Short Service Code To Report Domestic Violence, Child Abuse / A Mother's Letter To Her Unborn Child / Five Year Old Boy Opts To Become A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.