Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! (11133 Views)

Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson / Defilement: An Important Lesson For All Parents / Read Full Gist: Touching Story Of Tunde Thomas And Fcmb Md, Adam Nuru, Has Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
Let first address your mental issue first.

You no go skul i swear, so elect elect is all about invention and electronics? You are a layman you know jackshit, go learn abeg

Tell me what mark studied in school before inventing Facebook and I will prove to you that you are an ape. angry grin grin grin

Can you dissemble and assemble a mobile phone without issues? If you can't, you are just like the creature below. grin

Drop out of that mechanic work shop now.

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 12:47am On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are getting really desperate here.

Fact says, you got so many carry overs while studying elect elect. You wanted to write another jamb. grin

Facts don't lie f@ggot.

This is why you must never forge your certificates. grin grin

You wasted 2 good years. What a shame.
Now i know you have nothing upstair

Have address the second post..it for junior brother.. Even a failure in EEE can still transfer to other department in science, agric, environmental and you begin from 200l not with jamb from 100L with additional fees of fresher, common

You now see that your logic no make sense

you used ashewo finish your life and expect one mumu to stay
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
Now i know you have nothing upstair

Have address the second post..it for junior brother.. Even a failure in EEE can still transfer to other department in science, agric, environmental and you begin from 200l not with jamb from 100L with additional fees of fresher, common

You now see that your logic no make sense

you used ashewo finish your life and expect one mumu to stay

grin grin grin grin grin

Junior brother kor. Is he handicapped or a carry over block head like you?

If there is a mumu footing your tech school bills, that person is an 1diot. And if you are the one, you must be very stupid wasting your lebuke and ashawo work on that.

I am sure you put your d1ck in all the machines when no one is looking. grin grin

Why did you forge your certificate? grin grin

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 12:53am On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

Tell me what mark studied in school before inventing Facebook and I will prove to you that you are an ape. angry grin grin grin

Can you dissemble and assemble a mobile phone without issues? If you can't, you are just like the creature below. grin

Drop out of that mechanic work shop now.
you can only say the sentence if lack access to education

No wonder he dumped you after turning into his baby factory

who marries dullard, Liability and used Ph cumbucket

Life has not been fair for you, imagine a man living his life with empty shell

Rarao!

Tueh!
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
you can only say the sentence if lack access to education

No wonder he dumped you after turning into his baby factory

who marries dullard, Liability and used Ph cumbucket

Life has not been fair for you, imagine a man living his life with empty shell

Rarao!

Tueh!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you fix a simple phone? Yes or no? grin grin grin

Why did you forge your age to that of your neighbor's son?

Why did you pay someone to write your waec and jamb?

Are you not ashamed of your scamming life which is heading to no where? cheesy

D1ck sucker....f@ggot elect elect.
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 1:02am On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

grin grin grin grin grin

Junior brother kor. Is he handicapped or a carry over block head like you?

If there is a mumu footing your tech school bills, that person is an 1diot. And if you are the one, you must be very stupid wasting your lebuke and ashawo work on that.

I am sure you put your d1ck in all the machines when no one is looking. grin grin

Why did you forge your certificate? grin grin
trust me there is nothing to be ashamed of since am a B.tech holder today and if not for the crises i would be halfway done with M.tech.

The priviledge you will never have

No wonder you couldnt address your past. You are the derange woman Luci and Khia used to catch cruise

Shame catch me for you

low esteem mofos
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 1:06am On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you fix a simple phone? Yes or no? grin grin grin

Why did you forge your age to that of your neighbor's son?

Why did you pay someone to write your waec and jamb?

Are you not ashamed of your scamming life which is heading to no where? cheesy

D1ck sucker....f@ggot elect elect.
You think EEE is about fixing phones? Shm

You are too dull..am sure you are not good enough for him

You must be a mistake for him..no wonder baba jaapa
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
trust me there is nothing to be ashamed of since am a B.tech holder today and if not for the crises i would be halfway done with M.tech.

The priviledge you will never have

No wonder you couldnt address your past. You are the derange woman Luci and Khia used to catch cruise

Shame catch me for you

low esteem mofos

Old f@ggot with elect elect 3rd class certificate, can you fix common phone? You couldn't pass your course well after 5 abi 6 years and you are now training for another donkey years.

Yet, no tangible skill from it. How will it end for you?

Can't you see you are finished? Already pushing 49 and you are calling yourself baby boy. grin grin grin grin

Too much ashawo work na em cause am.

Shameful. cheesy
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
You think EEE is about fixing phones? Shm

You are too dull..am sure you are not good enough for him

You must be a mistake for him..no wonder baba jaapa

What is tech all about 3rd class holder with forged certificate?

Abi you think its to press computer that you didn't even make and scam people? cheesy

At this your old age, you never use your brain for once?

Who wrote your waec for you?

Olodo f@ggot.
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 1:15am On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

Old f@ggot with elect elect 3rd class certificate, can you fix common phone? You couldn't pass your course well after 5 abi 6 years and you are now training for another donkey years.

Yet, no tangible skill from it. How will it end for you?

Can't you see you are finished? Already pushing 49 and you are calling yourself baby boy. grin grin grin grin

Too much ashawo work na em cause am.

Shameful. cheesy

Are you not the derange woman khia, Luci used to mock here

Hey, gat this bitch thinking am 49 when a niggar ain't even seen 30!

The strange woman really touched your sanity

Little wonder you no wan address the issue.

Young ladies shld learn not to waste their yputh like this bitter, lonely and deekless hag

Yeye dey smell!
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:

Young ladies shld learn not to waste their yputh like this bitter, lonely and deekless hag

Yeye dey smell!

You are pushing 49 and you are denyng it the same way you are denying every thing about your birth certificate, waec and jamb forgery.

Your whole life is a joke and a scam.

You are so frustrated because you have got no skill except to be f*cked by men twice your age.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:

Yeye dey smell!

See this ape lying about his younger brother as if his brother is an 1mbecile. grin grin grin

Elect elect drop out with zero skills. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 1:26am On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

You are pushing 49 and you are denyng it the same way you are denying every thing about your birth certificate, waec and jamb forgery.

Your whole life is a joke and a scam.

You are so frustrated because you have got no skill except to be f*cked by men twice your age.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
It not for you to believe.

Atleast i have ball to address my issue unlike you with low self esteem

You are a COWARD for running away from your ashewo, lesbian and failed womanhood

Coward dies a thousand time

Tueh!
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
It not for you to believe.

Atleast i have ball to address my issue unlike you with low self esteem

You are a COWARD for running away from your ashewo, lesbian and failed womanhood

Coward dies a thousand time

Tueh!

You have not admitted sh1t. You have only lied all the way but I know how to catch thieves and scammers like you.

You are a drop out with bought certificates with zero skills.

You are already experiencing womenopause and you think you can still call yourself baby boy.... grin grin grin grin

You are an inventless baboon. A wasted $perm.

All the fake accounts you use in scamming people will get you no where.

Shameless old f@ggot.
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 1:31am On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

See this ape lying about his younger brother as if his brother is an 1mbecile. grin grin grin

Elect elect drop out with zero skills. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

the joke is on you woman

keep holding on to false hope of a failed marriage

You failed at almost everythimg

No man could even stay with you

A better woman is warming your audio man deek by now
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
the joke is on you woman

keep holding on to false hope of a failed marriage

You failed at almost everythimg

No man could even stay with you

A better woman is warming your audio man deek by now

Bla bla bla' failed marriage bla bla bla'.

Go and use your fake certificates to fry Ankara. grin grin

Old fool with no skills forming elect elect. lipsrsealed

Shameless ape. cool
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 1:35am On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

You have not admitted sh1t. You have only lied all the way but I know how to catch thieves and scammers like you.

You are a drop out with bought certificates with zero skills.

You are already experiencing womenopause and you think you can still call yourself baby boy.... grin grin grin grin

You are an inventless baboon. A wasted $perm.

All the fake accounts you use in scamming people will get you no where.

Shameless old f@ggot.
why dont you buy yours so that your man could stay

You a sorry of a woman
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
why dont you buy yours so that your man could stay

You a sorry of a woman

The fact that you can be communicating with me with different accounts shows that you have mental issues.

That is why you couldn't cope in school. You were not even happy you got that first admission because it was bought and it will be the end of you.

Next time, settle with road side technicians so they teach you the job since that tech school is just another f*CK class with your fellow f@ggots.

Ape.

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 1:41am On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

Bla bla bla' failed marriage bla bla bla'.

Go and use your fake certificates to fry Ankara. grin grin

Old fool with no skills forming elect elect. lipsrsealed

Shameless ape. cool
atleast i have a fake certificate (accordding to you) buh i dont know whether they issue certificate for your years of service at Ph brothel or for failed marriage(oh my bad, divorce certificate nkoo)

baby factory dump wannabe wife
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
atleast i have a fake certificate buh i dont know whether they issue certificate for your years oh service at Ph brothel or for failed marriage(oh my bad, divorce certificate nkoo)

baby factory dump wannabe wife

Bestiality is a sin I hope you know that? Don't equate me with those old fat women that rape/molest you senseless and have used your brain to enrich themselves.

Go and do something productive at your old age instead of thinking of d1ck 24/7.

Ape grin grin grin
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 1:48am On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

The fact that you can be communicating with me with different accounts shows that you have mental issues.

That is why you couldn't cope in school. You were not even happy you got that first admission because it was bought and it will be the end of you.

Next time, settle with road side technicians so they teach you the job since that tech school is just another f*CK class with your fellow f@ggots.

Ape.
different account?

Who ever do you this thing no go see heaven

I thought it deprssion then Dementia b4 now you carry illussion join am. This is slow death

The strange woman juju strong ooo

Oghene-biko!
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 1:50am On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

Bestiality is a sin I hope you know that? Don't equate me with those old fat women that rape/molest you senseless and have used your brain to enrich themselves.

Go and do something productive at your old age instead of thinking of d1ck 24/7.

Ape grin grin grin

Your case is beyont charity
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
different account?

Who ever do you this thing no go see heaven

I thought it deprssion then Dementia b4 now you carry illussion join am. This is slow death

The strange woman juju strong ooo

Oghene-biko!

If you can forge your waec , jamb and birth certificate and deny it, it means you are bipolar....a clear symptom of womenopause.

All the questions I asked about your wasted life, which one did you answer correctly? You even blamed waec and jamb

Useless, sick old f@ggot with no skills.

Ape. grin
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
Your case is beyont charity

Can you fix a simple torch light phone?

What skill do you have to show for your donkey years of being in school ? Nothing.

Just drop out and go and find the women that have used your decayed $perm for sacrifice.

Ape. cheesy
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 1:58am On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

If you can forge your waec , jamb and birth certificate and deny it, it means you are bipolar....a clear symptom of womenopause.

All the questions I asked about your wasted life, which one did you answer correctly? You even blamed waec and jamb

Useless, sick f@ggot with no skills.

Ape. grin
Just give the strange woman maiden name...Let me avenge you

Someone cannot collect your man and still finger your like this

this is multiple disorder!

Oghene-biko!
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
Just give the strange woman maiden name...Let me avenge you

Someone cannot collect your man and still finger your like this

this is multiple disorder!

Oghene-biko!

The only kind of offspring that can come out of you is this animal below.

There is nothing good you can pass on to them because you are a scammer and a fraud with zero skills. grin grin grin

Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 2:05am On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

The only kind of offspring that can come out of you is this animal below.

There is nothing good you can pass on to them because you are a scammer and a fraud with zero skills. grin grin grin
I hope the strange woman is younger cos if she is your age mate or older.

It would be a shame buh you have no shame..ph reknowned harlot has none left
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
I hope strange woman is younger cos if she is your age mate or older.

It will be a shame buh you have no shame..ph reknowned harlot has none left

You will die with all your fake certificates in your mouth. grin grin

No forgery can save you at your old age.

It's fact. grin grin

F@ggot
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 2:11am On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

You will die with all your fake certificates in your mouth. grin grin
No forgery can save you at your old age.
It's fact. grin grin
You wish, old woman

Buh you can never have your man back cos you are not worth him.

It unfortunate he know that too early for you
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
You wish, old woman

Buh you can never have your man back cos you are not worth him.

It unfortunate he know that too early for you

You can never have your wasted years back. Its gone with the wind.

Prepare for prostrate cancer and premature ejaculation.

Old papa f@ggot with fake certificate.

grin grin
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by MSGAMBLE9: 2:17am On Jan 06, 2021
koyyes:

You can never have your wasted years back. Its gone with the wind.

Prepare for prostrate cancer and premature ejaculation.

Old papa f@ggot with fake certificate.

grin grin
something tells me you are the strange woman, an assunder that want to reap where you did not sow buh Karma is bitch
Re: The Fate Of Tunde Thomas! A Lesson For Men!! by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 06, 2021
MSGAMBLE9:
something tells me you are the strange woman, an assunder that want to reap where you did not sow buh Karma is bitch

If you cannot become any of these after your mtech, just know you are a true born ape.

No number of forged documents can help you.

Old fool pushing 49. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! / How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. / The Recent Kidnap And Release Of Kemisola Uthman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.