Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble (40696 Views)

Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble / Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) / School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Coolgent(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
CalliDora1:

Stop saying this, please...

How can a baby who's yet to attain puberty and is still more like a boy give you erection?

How old are you? SMH.

You need deliverance.
And his commeny attracted 43 likes.
Meaning there are 43 men supporting his comment undecided

1 Like

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
Coolgent:

And his commeny attracted 43 likes.
Meaning there are 43 men supporting his comment undecided

Nope. It means there are 43 of his kind in this forum. grin
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Coolgent(m): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
CalliDora1:

Nope. It means there are 43 of his kind in this forum. grin
Yes o

2 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by useIess2020: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
RSVP:

Yeah bro, something in me still believe that girl was molested each time I remember the incident cuz I wonder what could make a little girl say such thing but it's definitely not me!
If a kid do something and you start probing them with serious questions. They will get scared and say Yes to everything. I don't know why she mentioned my name but I thank God I live to tell the story.
I for teh for kirikiri before dem realize I be innocent.
Exactly I just read this one below
ayandee:
be very careful. A guy in my church who works in the mission school just returned from kirikiri for a crime je knew nothing about. He was accused of child molestation. The truth later came out that he had nothing to do with the girl. It was someone in the child's home that was responsible. But our guy spent 10 months in kirikiri.

Just teach. No unnecessary familiarisation biko
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by ayandee: 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
useIess2020:

Exactly I just read this one below
some of the girls are already victims of molestation at home or in their neighbourhood. They also watch all kinds of lewd images on TV, parents/nephews phones. So their thoughts are already messed up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by marsup: 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

She's a female and am a male is called body chemistry. Not like I will have sex with her. But I will be aroused
when you have a female child, I pray, your girl/wife keeps her faraway from your perverted mind. I'm really sorry for you. You need to see a psychiatrist.

1 Like

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by mysticgal(f): 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
naptu2:

Please join me in reporting him for violating rule 4.

I will sir

1 Like

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Commotfornigeri: 12:06am On Jan 05, 2021
SamJed:
I call them kids, pupils or anyone...the same way you can decide to call your relatives, sisters and brothers

Modified: Thanks Guys for the input...I have been laughing seeing peoples reactions..I made some clarifications below

https://www.nairaland.com/6345311/please-lets-not-feel-triggered

BTW...6 years, 5 'best teacher' award, 1 international award, hundreds of thousands of naira and foreign currencies as gifts does not come easy.

You guys should chill o grin grin grin

Dont get too close. They are just kids and things happen, even in their thoughts, which they force themselves to believe as true.

Any of them may also cook up lies in order to feel superior to the others, to gain some school girl 'respect'

Stay far away. Don't try to be nice. Respect yourself.
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by stonecoldcafe: 1:00am On Jan 05, 2021
SamJed:
So I am a primary 4 classroom teacher and I love my children and ensure that they learn in the best way possible.

I think you are not professional sir. As a teacher, if you allow a child (in PRIMARY 4 - whether boy or girl angry ) sit on your lap, then you are clearly doing something wrong! For common decency and knowing how things can go wry, professional teachers shouldn't do that. It is only babies/toddlers in creche/daycare I see female teachers/assistant teachers carrying to soothe the child until they fall asleep, trying to coax, assisting to maybe eat or sitting by their side and helping them with their writing/painting. No one laps a child in primary 4!

If you allow kids come around you and have a peek at whatsoever you are doing on your phone while in class (whether you are on break or not), then you are not being professional. If you are watching youtube videos in class, then you are not being professional. Where a child in Primary 4 writes you a letter and keeps asking you for a response and you had to wriggle your way out like you were dealing with an adult shooting her shot, then you are probably in the wrong profession.

2 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by GorillaApp(m): 7:49am On Jan 05, 2021
CalliDora1:
Huh?

My guy, I think you're getting too personal with your pupils and its very wrong and unethical especially for that age and class. Imagine the sitting on your laps scenario. like seriously why would you allow them get so close?

Please set boundaries and make sure they respect it before you land yourself into a big trouble.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be friendly or approachable but at the same time, be strict. Just strike a balance in your relationship with them.

I'm also a teacher and I joke with the students
at times but i know when to draw the lines for the bigger boys when theres need for that.
Best advice.

During my corp member days as a teacher, a young girl couldn't stop talking about me at home. My name was just popping out of her mouth every time..uncle N said this, uncle N told us this, uncle N showed us this... This continued until her mum had to show up in school to see who this uncle N is that has gotten her daughter in this state. My senior colleague had to reassure her that I'm not that kind of person.

It seems the young lady was having a crush on me.

Pls op, set boundaries

4 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 05, 2021
GorillaApp:

Best advice.

During my corp member days as a teacher, a young girl couldn't stop talking about me at home. My name was just popping out of her mouth every time..uncle N said this, uncle N told us this, uncle N showed us this... This continued until her mum had to show up in school to see who this uncle N is that has gotten her daughter in this state. My senior colleague had to reassure her that I'm not that kind of person.

It seems the young lady was having a crush on me.

Pls op, set boundaries

Hm.. some students though.

It also happened during my secondary school days when a corp member was transferred to teach in our school. Young clean chap. You needed to see how my class mates (jss 3) were flocking around this guy. As in.. at a point, the guy Started behaving funny like being shy in front this useless girls. Whenever hes passing by our class, he'll be so shy to look at them. Imagine...

If he takes advantage of them now, the parents will want to raise dust.

I know some students can be very rotten that's why op needs to distance himself from them now before they rope him in.

4 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by samuelpeters(m): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2021
crazyclown:

Am not a hypocrite, I speak d truth. She can giv me erection because she's a female but I cannot sleep with her cos she's a child
Wait, what
I hope you are joking.

So a child can give you an erection. Guy you are a disgrace to men. Tueh!!!
That means you find any female(including your mother,sisters and daughter) attractive because that's the only way you can get erection. angry

For those that liked his comment, all of you are bunch of nincompoops.

©️2021.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Brayss(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2021
osejie17:
you fit rape dead body
grin grin ;

1 Like

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by reedone: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
Funny in the sense that the op is not a FEMALE you all think that he is molesting the female pupils
Now if the op is a female and she calls the male pupils young men, they write love letters to her and also sit on her lap it won't sound strange at all because she does not have a penis.
Well i guess to everyone MEN ARE EVIL.
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by hstar: 12:53am On Jan 06, 2021
Wow

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Student Makes Good Grades After Horrific Accident - PICS / Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why / ASUU Suspends Nine-Month-Old Strike

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.