Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble (40704 Views)

Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble / Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) / School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by praktikals3: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
cheesy
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by BabaIbo: 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
SamJed:
So I am a primary 4 classroom teacher and I love my children and ensure that they learn in the best way possible.

Most times I gather them around me and tell them some real life lesson, current events, science, stories, and even show them YouTube videos of some topics or discussion we had.

I was just reminiscing about what these children have done to me innocently that almost put me in trouble.

One day, before teaching a particular topic, I decided to watch some YouTube videos. One of the talkative's in the class managed to find her way to my table and saw me watching the videos.

She went back to her classmates and of all things to tell her classmates, she told them that she saw me watching a video with two naked girls and a man.

Damn cheesy cheesy It was just youtube videos. I don't know what she saw that made her conclude such. I had to quickly call all the kids together and show them what i was watching, because I knew that from class it will definitely get to their houses and that could be the start of some problem.

Another day, one of the little ladies wrote me a letter detailing how she likes my teaching and don't want me to go. According to her, I should keep teaching her till she leaves the school.

She kept asking me for a reply. I still wonder how I wriggled out of that situation.

Another one was another little lady coming to sit on my leg and gbam it spread... I initially waved it off till the proprietress called me to be wary of the kids

The little guys don't have problem apart from always reminding me of the gifts I promised them for whoever comes out best in any challenge I give.

So guys have you ever been put into trouble by kids lipsrsealed

ok
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

She's a female and am a male is called body chemistry. Not like I will have sex with her. But I will be aroused
You need help. If a child's body arouses you, you have pedophilic tendencies.

24 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Lastmankc(m): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wahala be like organic wig,the more you comb ,the more the thing dey fold.

6 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by JoeEeL(m): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hope ure not a Northerner and have begun eyeing those poor little females?

You are allowing female students sit on your laps? And u think its normal? shocked

Everything in Nigeria is just upside down.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Muhylonaire007: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

She's a female and am a male is called body chemistry. Not like I will have sex with her. But I will be aroused

Lwkmd... You are indeed Crazy as your name implies grin

6 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Muhylonaire007: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

Don't boys of that age make u wet, don't u play with their penis wen bathing Dem stop being a hypocrite

shocked shocked
Lwkmd... Weere ni bobo yi mhen

13 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by lexy2014: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

U re getting it wrong. Havin erection is different from fúcking the baby. I will hav erection because am a guy

U don't have erection because u are guy. U will have erection because u have already programmed ur mind to be aroused at anything female even if it's a baby in diapers. So d same way u can't control ur erection when u see a kid, is d same way u won't be able to prevent urself from having sex with one when d opportunity presents

30 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by mysticgal(f): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

Why na, sad
My prick will have stood up if I was the one sad
You are an idiot, paedophile with no regard. Ode

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by chukwuibuipob: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
lipsrsealed. Tell ur preek to be careful
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by ResistEvil: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

U re getting it wrong. Havin erection is different from fúcking the baby. I will hav erection because am a guy
When the good people become cowardly, the evil ones take over and turn the World to Sodom and Gomorah. You must be killed, and shall be killed soonest. It is not a thread, it's a Promise. I will personally see it that it happen soonest. You and your likes have been bringing curses on the Earth. The intelligent and sensible people on NL know you and the OP are in same satanic cult and that he started this thread to demonically Program people's mind for pedophilia. We Regulators are still on Earth, Satanists can never take over till the Son of the CREATOR has moved out his own people. Whenever the good People of the World arise to purge the World of evil, Heaven always open Chapter of Greatness for Humanity. At the dawn of 14Th Century, Satan worshippers and demon-professed people were speedily taking over the whole Europe and Western, turning the Place upisde down for downward spiral of Human values. Sensible Humans; Regulators stepped in and started wiping them out of Existence between 1561 to 1670; termed Necessary Witch-hunting. In recent years, the ever manipulative grand- children of the World polluters and sanity destroyers have now upturn the word Witch-hunting to have meant something bad, now brainwashed many, like their forefathers did before they were exposed and dealth with. Interestingly, Historically immediately after this World sanitization from evil, Heaven opened over Europe and the Industrial Revolution that birthed most of the Technologies we are enjoying Today started. Humanity should always look back to see how sanitizing the World always lead to World Progress. God is a Spirit, HE would never fight for the coward good ones until they become sensible and take responsibility to in readiness to stop agents of Satan from taking over. Then the great CREATOR uses His Children to manifest His Supreme Indomitability to Satan and Satanists that always plan to enslave those that refuse to follow Satan. The agents of Satan remove a lot of Self-defense Truths from the Bible to deceive gullible Christians to think they should just hand over their hinheritance, Children and future Generation into excruciating pain destruction and perpetually slavery.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by firstratedcitiz(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Stop sexualizing small girls by referring to them as "little ladies". I am a parent and I should be worried if you taught my daughters. I also know that it is wrong for a classroom teacher to become too informal with little children, especially young girls, to a point of see-finish. You don't need to seek opinion from Nairalanders when you are too old enough to know the right thing to do.
SamJed:
So I am a primary 4 classroom teacher and I love my children and ensure that they learn in the best way possible.

Most times I gather them around me and tell them some real life lesson, current events, science, stories, and even show them YouTube videos of some topics or discussion we had.

I was just reminiscing about what these children have done to me innocently that almost put me in trouble.

One day, before teaching a particular topic, I decided to watch some YouTube videos. One of the talkative's in the class managed to find her way to my table and saw me watching the videos.

She went back to her classmates and of all things to tell her classmates, she told them that she saw me watching a video with two naked girls and a man.

Damn cheesy cheesy It was just youtube videos. I don't know what she saw that made her conclude such. I had to quickly call all the kids together and show them what i was watching, because I knew that from class it will definitely get to their houses and that could be the start of some problem.

Another day, one of the little ladies wrote me a letter detailing how she likes my teaching and don't want me to go. According to her, I should keep teaching her till she leaves the school.

She kept asking me for a reply. I still wonder how I wriggled out of that situation.

Another one was another little lady coming to sit on my leg and gbam it spread... I initially waved it off till the proprietress called me to be wary of the kids

The little guys don't have problem apart from always reminding me of the gifts I promised them for whoever comes out best in any challenge I give.

19 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Be78: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
SamJed:

primary 4 guy!!!!
abeg change ur mind set
cause at this age ppl in primary 4 are below 12 year
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by KingLennon(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
SamJed:

Re:
In teaching, you must create a balance between authoritarianism (too strict) and extreme permissiveness (too soft). You are not getting the latter correctly. You are walking on a time bomb...

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Oyerinde16(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
Those kids are deadly... A secondary school girl (ss1) once asked me if I am good in kissing... Omo fear grip me, after blocking her on face book she messaged me using another Facebook, asking if I think I can block her, we were on holidays, she asked if I stayed alone and if she could come over to my house.

Because I flog a lot of my stubborn student, there is one of d chubby girls in my class (jss2) she behaves well and Neva falls into the flogging traps, because I don't flog her during flogging rounds, they called her teachers girlfriend, to surprise, I heard she said she was crushing on me and she has bubbles in her tommy when I teach... She wore a tight revealing dress on the end of year party, she caught me at a corner, gave me lap dance, her friends were happy and clapping... They tot something would happen soon... That was the last time I saw all my student, I left rivers state dec 24 2014... I love my students but u need to be extremely careful with them...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by The5DME(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
Set boundaries.

1 Like

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Bryan88(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
SamJed:

BOYS WILL ALWAYS BE BOYS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE...GIRLS? FEAR THEM NO MATTER THE AGE... grin

19 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by teacherbim(f): 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

Am not a hypocrite, I speak d truth. She can giv me erection because she's a female but I cannot sleep with her cos she's a child
and some foolish people are liking this your nonsense comment,I pity the little kids in your compound, tueh!

4 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Dragonboll: 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
This 2021, let me make your daily activities an enjoyable one. Go to your Audiomack, search "NIGERIAN MIX - DJ KHAYPEE" and enjoy sweet mixtapes.
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by ibawon(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
My NCE and TRCN Certificates are just eating dust in my wardrobe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by RSVP: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
Well, I'm not a teacher but I'm always extra careful around kids especially the female ones.
We have this neighborh daughter which is around 6 years old or thereabout that sometimes come to play in our apartment once in a while. We don't have kids of her age but we have other kids in our compound so they normally team up to play and they can just enter any apartment and start terrorizing your house. Kids no sabi boundaries. But this girl and her junior bro don't often play around like that cuz they are get inside kind of kids.

So one evening her dad come to me and asked if my pman is around and I replied No then he said I should tell him he ask of him and wants to see him whenever he's back and I said OK sir. Then stupid me I forgot to deliver his message :\
3 days after he saw me washing my dad car early morning around 530am cuz that's my early morning duty so he asked of my dad again and i pointed to our apartment direction saying he's home then he went in.....

Nah so I began deh hear aah! Noooo! Rara ooo! Ahhhh! I no still understand watxup nah so my Dad call me in and call my step mom too to the sitting room and ask the man to please repeat what he just told him.. Nah so the man talk say him daughter told her mom that me deh always play with her toto and kiss her....jesus!. I just open mouth wide and shout yeeeeeeeee! All part of my body just froze! I come deh hear every sound of my heart beat clearly. Bros, I shocked!

I can never forget what my step mom did that day even though she do maltreatment us one kind but that day was different. She jumped up and defend me! She shouted. Never! Who? She said nobi me oo. Say she fit use anything swear say nobi me ooo.. I come deh cry oo say nobi me oo. I no do anything oo which is true! I never. Do such thing in my life. I no even deh reason ham. Funny thing is this girl never come to our house for weeks before that talk so how and where will I be touching his toto and doing the kissing. The man and my dad just talk and they both conclude say nobi me.

Meanwhile almost everybody for area don hear the matter even before the man come tell my pman. Them be deh look me with one eye and me no know ooo.. Since then I no deh play with kids oo..

I go buy something give them and tight face the seconds minute ni o.. Who go believe me if to say my step mom sef put mouth say I fit do ham?? Be careful around all dis puzzy citizens oo. No different btw all of them ..nah still same same

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by ayandee: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
SamJed:

be very careful. A guy in my church who works in the mission school just returned from kirikiri for a crime je knew nothing about. He was accused of child molestation. The truth later came out that he had nothing to do with the girl. It was someone in the child's home that was responsible. But our guy spent 10 months in kirikiri.

Just teach. No unnecessary familiarisation biko

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Tapout(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
hmm oga u need to be careful oh....the world is fast changing and developing. The pupils existing today do not have the same mentality and mindset of the pupils that existed 10 years ago. There was this summer camp programme for kids which I was part of the instructors way back. So usually during break, I play songs from artists like 21 pilots, avicii and the likes for them. On this particular day, I think my playlist kinda shuffled or so and bad and boogie came up. These kids sang the whole chorus word for word before I could quickly get to my phone and change it. Believe me, the ones that are really exposed, know so much more than an average youth today. I interacted with a lot of them so I know.

27 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by teacherbim(f): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
CalliDora1:

Oops.. shocked...

Sorry, I forgot that not everyone here is normal.

Good day!
that guy is sick

3 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
Get too familiar and lose all respect

9 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by udemzyudex(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
Girls and wahala, na from small e don dey start.

2 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by osejie17(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:
Op did ur prick stand up wen she at on ur laps. Am asking for a friend.
lolz Kia dis guy
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by illicit(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Always avoid bodily contact with your female students or pupils as much as possible....

I had a similar case, when u let girls of 12 to 16 come closer to you physically, they do some weird stuff with their body to your body, it's always premeditated on their part....

Never allow it.... it's dangerous

I teach in a secondary school, I see a lot everyday....

The boys are mostly carefree, they are easily managed but the girls when I see them in town, they are something else....

Two friends that I knew since when they were very little in Jss3, now in ss2, they always say they want to come and visit me at home, one of them I had to stylishly get the assistance of her sister in law who sells provision for me to help me discourage her

The girl stopped greeting me or smiling whenever I am around since then....

I prefer to be feared than to be loved anyway

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by firstratedcitiz(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Exactly my point. Not when the blackboard is there. What was he showing little children on the phone in the first place? Honestly, may I be forgiven if I'm wrong, but I am seriously suspecting that the teacher already had hidden intention towards the female pupils. The fact that he brought the matter up here and mentioned about one of the little girls sitting on his laps (Imagine a teacher! Not even a nanny for that matter) means that he has already started to imagine crazy things in his head.
JustMichael:
Let there be moderation in your relationship with the students. It isn't even proper to be showing them stuffs on your phone in the first place

8 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by naptu2: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
mysticgal:

You are an idiot, paedophile with no regard. Ode

Please join me in reporting him for violating rule 4.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ASUU Suspends Nine-Month-Old Strike / Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School / Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.