Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" (35875 Views)

JAPA: 10 Groups Of People Who Should Leave Nigeria Immediately / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) / Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by Dewaaar: 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Yesterday i saw a post that said airlines in Nigeria were going to stop operations soon if the fuel problem persists.
Some days ago it was the case of a train stopping half way to the destination and leaving passengers stranded.
I’m sure if I search hard enough I’ll find more stories. My point is that Nigeria can happen to you anytime and you go just weak because I can’t possibly imagine what I’d do if I was left stranded on a train because of fuel.
This is the best time to find a way to japa. If you have plans to move to Canada, this post is specifically for you.
This detailed step by step guide on moving to Canada was curated by someone who was living in Nigeria like you and I but now comfortably resides in Canada.
He has been helping make the move with this system “no hassle naija to Canada japa system” (this info is verifiable on google)
If you want to get this guide, just send me a message and I can get you hooked up!
Goodluck and see you on the other side.

https:///message/DDQUCY5AL6CII1
Re: Joe Abah: "If You Have Opportunity To Leave Nigeria In Your Youth, Do So" by JapaProfessor: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
Opportunities are abound to the ones willing to make a move.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) / Tourism In Nigeria - Top 30 Exciting Destinations / Little Girl Unhurt After Truck Ran Over Shop Where She Was Sleeping In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.