Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,552 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

Save Me From Hell!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Save Me From Hell!!! (3851 Views)

I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. / I Told My Wife That Her 17 Year Old Sister Is From Hell, But She Won't Listen / Pls Save Me From Becoming A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by Brendaniel: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

I love you. Let's fuc"k wink

have you read the article?
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by FuckHomophobes: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
DSC7:

Now i see dat all gay re mentally ill........

After all d boobs and saucy vaginnass out there with differents backside na ur fellow man u dey trip for......

Las las dem don finish work ontop ur life.....

Shey won shepe fun Iwo boboyi ni? Abi who send you work. Go and be sucking boobs and saucy vainnaaas like you said. We don't care. Eleribu somebody. angry

3 Likes

Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by FuckHomophobes: 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
Brendaniel:

have you read the article?

Bby we have to fuc"k fess before anything. DM me your location wink
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by Brendaniel: 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

Bby we have to fuc"k fess before anything. DM me your location wink

reading the article is easier than meeting, why not read it first, at least it's already with you, or are you scared of the article?
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by djbuobley69(m): 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
Kestolove:
All Gay's must die in 2021

Bleep u olosho

1 Like

Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by FuckHomophobes: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
Brendaniel:

reading the article is easier than meeting, why not read it first, at least it's already with you, or are you scared of the article?

F"ucking you is going to be everything Darling. Chop kiss smiley smiley
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by Brendaniel: 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

F"ucking you is going to be everything Darling. Chop kiss smiley smiley

grin you know why I am laughing? Because your behavior is exactly what is written in that article...
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by FuckHomophobes: 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
Brendaniel:

grin you know why I am laughing? Because your behavior is exactly what is written in that article...

shocked
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by Brendaniel: 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

shocked

The hour of grace is here for you, would you reject grace for sex ?
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by FuckHomophobes: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Brendaniel:

The hour of grace is here for you, would you reject grace for sex ?

Let's go out on a date
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by Brendaniel: 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

Let's go out on a date

would you also reject grace for a date?
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by FuckHomophobes: 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
Brendaniel:

would you also reject grace for a date?

Would you reject a hot steamy sexual experience for a woman named grace?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by Brendaniel: 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

Would you reject a hot steamy sexual experience for a woman named grace?? grin grin grin grin grin

Why would you be thinking of sex all day, is your sex life the most important thing to you?
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by FuckHomophobes: 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
Brendaniel:

Why would you be thinking of sex all day, is your sex life the most important thing to you?

Because I want us to have sex. wink
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by Amarachibaby(f): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin GOD my bello ooooo!!! God grin mad people full nairaland

1 Like

Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by Richadv(m): 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Where is the picture of them maltreating you or I don't believe you

Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by Brendaniel: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

Because I want us to have sex. wink

what you are looking for is right here https://www.biblehub.com/niv/genesis/19.htm

read it to the end and decide your fate...
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by FuckHomophobes: 12:15am On Jan 26, 2021
Brendaniel:

what you are looking for is right here https://www.biblehub.com/niv/genesis/19.htm

read it to the end and decide your fate...

My fate is us ending up as couples
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by Brendaniel: 12:27am On Jan 26, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

My fate is us ending up as couples

couple is 2 couples is 4, so it's not possible, read the passage you will understand where your problem is coming from, so you can avoid future problems in your life...
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by FuckHomophobes: 1:04am On Jan 26, 2021
Brendaniel:

couple is 2 couples is 4, so it's not possible, read the passage you will understand where your problem is coming from, so you can avoid future problems in your life...

grin grin grin Ani I want to fuc;k you seh. Je ka ma dorawa. Let's be eating each others work bby cheesy
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by Brendaniel: 1:30am On Jan 26, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

grin grin grin Ani I want to fuc;k you seh. Je ka ma dorawa. Let's be eating each others work bby cheesy

grin so you are yoruba, chai! sha read the passage and help your life, you will see what you are looking for...
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by FuckHomophobes: 1:41am On Jan 26, 2021
Brendaniel:

grin so you are yoruba, chai! sha read the passage and help your life, you will see what you are looking for...

What I'm looking for is you. I'm looking for you so that we can taste each others cum and eat our asses wink

Bby don't leave me

1 Like

Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by IceColdVeins(m): 7:23am On Jan 26, 2021
Brendaniel:

shuu! No be wahala you enter like this grin
No evil shall befall your tight rectum in the mighty name of Jesus
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by Brendaniel: 9:58am On Jan 26, 2021
IceColdVeins:
shuu! No be wahala you enter like this grin
No evil shall befall your tight rectum in the mighty name of Jesus

grin I'm not scared, i've encountered them as far back when I was in Jss2 in hostel, one desperately try to rape me and my bro, so I know how they behave, they hardly give up, but I believe God is more than them and God can help them out of their situation...
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2021
i feel for you but you did not state the story well.....you are a gay n who is physically abusing you under this condition you are, is it your dad or uncles?

you can be healed miraculously if you drop the gay stuff n accept Jesus Christ as your Lord n personal saviour...though am yet to become a real Christian but i hv seen way he can do n your case wouldn't be different.

cheers!
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by Brendaniel: 10:16am On Jan 26, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

What I'm looking for is you. I'm looking for you so that we can taste each others cum and eat our asses wink

Bby don't leave me

Yeah, I know what gays do, It's not new to me and your attitude is not new to me also, I've encountered other gays right from my childhood, but you see you want to make my effort look like a joke, but I tell you this is the most realistic decision you can make to change your life for good, there is nothing you say or do that will stop me from telling you the truth...
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by FuckHomophobes: 10:58am On Jan 26, 2021
Brendaniel:

Yeah, I know what gays do, It's not new to me and your attitude is not new to me also, I've encountered other gays right from my childhood, but you see you want to make my effort look like a joke, but I tell you this is the most realistic decision you can make to change your life for good, there is nothing you say or do that will stop me from telling you the truth...

grin grin C'mon, why are you disguising nah. I swear I just love you I don't know why. grin grin grin
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by Brendaniel: 11:10am On Jan 26, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

grin grin C'mon, why are you disguising nah. I swear I just love you I don't know why. grin grin grin

before should you hate me for telling you the truth, well I have told you the truth, change your evil ways.... Besides what church do you attend?
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by FuckHomophobes: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2021
Brendaniel:

before should you hate me for telling you the truth, well I have told you the truth, your evil ways.... Besides what church do you attend?

Lmao, so I be evil like this? grin. Babe have you ever had a prostrate orgasm before? Come and taste sweet preek and your life would never remain the same.

I attend mountain of fire sha wink
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by Brendaniel: 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

Lmao, so I be evil like this? grin. Babe have you ever had a prostrate orgasm before? Come and taste sweet preek and your life would never remain the same.

I attend mountain of fire sha wink

So you attend Mountain of fire, what you will do now is go straight to your Pastor and tell him what you want to do with me, make sure you record it, come back and show me the video, then we can continue our conversation, if you cannot do that then you are not serious enough, I know your life will never remain the same after you meet him too...
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by FuckHomophobes: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
Brendaniel:

So you attend Mountain of fire, what you will do now is go straight to your Pastor and tell him what you want to do with me, make sure you record it, come back and show me the video, then we can continue our conversation, if you cannot do that then you are not serious enough, I know your life will never remain the same after you meet him too...

No, I want to do it with you alone. You alone my love ❤️
Re: Save Me From Hell!!! by Brendaniel: 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

No, I want to do it with you alone. You alone my love ❤️

Eyaaahhh, Sorry ehn, that is the condition... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Never Take Your Girlfriend Seriously / Any Nice Lady To Be My Tour Guide In Nigeria? / Can You Marry A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.