Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode (50461 Views)

Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina / Abia 2023: Uche Ikonne Is Ill, Recovering Progressively — Ikpeazu (VIDEO) / Can We All Agree Now That Atiku Abubakar Is Ill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by InvertedHammer: 8:25am On Jan 05, 2021
popesco123:

Umahi will not get the presidency is Fayemi or Makinde we the southwest know
/
Someone is still hoping on regional politics. grin grin

Even the Katsina experience has not reset some people's brains. grin

/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2021
They have not admit if it was coro- related

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by extol1(m): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2021
Jakumo:
Leaving Nigeria, where the Corona pandemic has been relatively mild in its impact, and jetting off to Paris, France, where the pandemic has claimed thousands of lives, was the mistake of a lifetime from the perspective of convicted cocaine trafficker and serial government fund embezzler, Bola Tinubu.

More than likely, fabulously rich criminal Bola Tinubu left the frying pan, and landed squarely in the fire, which will soon ensure that the crime lord joins his fellow travelers in Hades, namely the likes of former Nigerian dictator Sanni Abacha, Idi "The Butcher" Amin of Uganda, kleptomaniac Mobutu Sese Seko of the Congo, and tyrant Samuel Doe of Liberia, all of who are now gainfully employed shoveling red hot charcoals with their bare hands, deep in the bowels of hell.

So long, Bola Tinubu, you nasty little man. You cackled with glee when peaceful protesters were slaughtered by military snipers in Lekki, Lagos, and now, the Grim Reaper is patiently knocking on your door, as you struggle to draw your final breaths in that lonely Paris hospital bed. Hopefully, as your final conscious thoughts fade to eternal blackness, you will experience a small measure of sincere remorse, futile though such an emotion will be, in the grand scheme of things.
I read through your comment and I can see your dislike on him. in as much I wish him quick recovery, it is only God that know the best. and sincerely speaking those guys don't fear God and his creation
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by structurem(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2021
Tinubu must have some affinity with France. During the ENDSARS, it was rumoured he eloped to France. Now it is also rumoured that he is sick ad in a France's hospital
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by kingsmerit: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2021
He is wishing him a safe journey home? OK na.safe journey home!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by begge: 8:38am On Jan 05, 2021
If he get hand for lekki shooting. Die, die.die,die,die,die

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Eriokanmi: 8:38am On Jan 05, 2021
southniyikaye:
Well, I will not wish him death.
But everybody that has done this country evil and restricted it from moving forward thereby making the youths jobless and the elders impoverished, God will visit them with death one by one
Let me rephrase it...

The good Lord who had begun His good work in Nigeria since last year in sanitising this country will not stop until the last evil man standing on the queue is brought to book. There's going to be a shake up in our political atmosphere this year, up to the seat of power. I'd only urge them to repent and give peace a chance this year or they face the wrath of God. May God forgive them if only they are willing to repent. Nigeria don suffer too much. How can people choose to run away from their house? Applications for international passport by our youths keep soaring in an unprecedented manner but our selfish and greedy leaders don't care. How can a president be in his state and boko haram nicknamed bandits would have a field day? If the president can't secure his house, how can he secure the entire population of over 200m? Lai Muhammed said we had Christmas and New year without a single bomb...what of the killings that took place on Christmas eve?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-55448105

Killing is killing so long as it involves taking of human life irrespective of the manner at which it was carried out... (either by bombing , beheading or shooting)

The remaining people causing chaos in Nigeria would go down this year...someone say amen!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2021
Big lie

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Cocolatti(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2021
Donedeal1:
Save journey to where?.
Exactly my thoughts
This FFK can be mischievous

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Asadujames202(m): 8:44am On Jan 05, 2021
Forget it

The ogre looking man

Have smashed the bucket

RIP though,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Yeyenairaland(m): 8:46am On Jan 05, 2021
New year gift to us is bound

And you say God is not faithful grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by BabaO2: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2021
southniyikaye:
But everybody that has done this country evil and restricted it from moving forward thereby making the youths jobless and the elders impoverished, God will visit them with death one by one
Re-evaluate yourself and move forward, Tinubu is not the Nigeria constitution neither is he the one that make policies for Nigeria, he's only a hardworking, intelligent and ambitious successful Nigerian. Only the lazy, confused, unitelligent will be wishfully envious of a successful man
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2021
Paperworka:
And he was smiling after the lekki horrifying shooting

That is a lesson for who ever believes he or she is a superman or woman.

I still remain the Jagaban of Lagos, the Asiwaju of bla bla bla. When other people's children died of gunshots.

Whatever you sow you will reap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by nduchucks: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2021
Jakumo:
Leaving Nigeria, where the Corona pandemic has been relatively mild in its impact..........

Jakumo!!! You've come out of the woodworks, guns blazing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by IYANGBALI: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2021
Our God is good. 2021 year of vengeance!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by lamentor78(m): 8:55am On Jan 05, 2021
I hope and pray we see Tinubu on his feet again, he has Parkinson and has long time been battling with it, wishing him soonest recovery
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Jakumo(m): 8:56am On Jan 05, 2021
nduchucks:

Jakumo!!! You've come out of the woodworks, guns blazing cheesy

I throway salute my brethren. Kedu ? J'siiikhe, nwannem'm.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by April4th(m): 8:56am On Jan 05, 2021
princemillla:
I don’t know what has gotten to us that we now keep sick person profile secret To be ill now means incompetence

My brother, I didn’t know we share the same thoughts on this issue. That’s the same way, they lied about Abba Kyari’s health until he died of covid 19 and the truth came out finally.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by IYANGBALI: 8:58am On Jan 05, 2021
Paperworka:
And he was smiling after the lekki horrifying shooting
with those him brown teeth
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Edyice: 8:59am On Jan 05, 2021
Death has come for him grin grin

Let's see how thief-nubu will thief in HELL grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by IYANGBALI: 9:00am On Jan 05, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Let me rephrase it...

The good Lord who had begun His good work in Nigeria since last year in sanitising this country will not stop until the last evil man standing on the queue is brought to book. There's going to be a shake up in our political atmosphere this year, up to the seat of power. I'd only urge them to repent and give peace a chance this year or they face the wrath of God. May God forgive them if only they are willing to repent. Nigeria don suffer too much. How can people choose to run away from their house? Applications for international passport by our youths keep soaring in an unprecedented manner but our selfish and greedy leaders don't care. How can a president be in his state and boko haram nicknamed bandits would have a field day? If the president can't secure his house, how can he secure the entire population of over 200m? Lai Muhammed said we had Christmas and New year without a single bomb...what of the killings that took place on Christmas eve?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-55448105

Killing is killing so long as it involves taking of human life irrespective of the manner at which it was carried out... (either by bombing , beheading or shooting)

The remaining people causing chaos in Nigeria would go down this year...someone say amen!
insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by tesppidd: 9:00am On Jan 05, 2021
Racoon:
It is not a crime or sin to be sick but here in our side of the world, because of fear of the unknown, people choose to lie about everything.
So if your father is sick you will broadcast it to the world that your father is sick?

Is it the World that is the doctor?

It is nobody's business to know if Tinubu is sick.

Tinubu is not a governor, he is not a public officer.

WTF.
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by arsenal33: 9:01am On Jan 05, 2021
southniyikaye:
your governors have done more evil.
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2021
SAFE JOURNEY BACK HOME grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Ihatemumu: 9:02am On Jan 05, 2021
southniyikaye:
Big Amen

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2021
arsenal33:
your governors have done more evil.
God Wil visit all of them with death

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 05, 2021
kettykin:

How is he an igbo messiah?
Why are you replying a lunatic?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by alfredthegreat(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2021
the reason why nigeria politicians travel when they are sick, is that they are afraid of been killed by their political opponent in the hospital. And our health workers here can be easily bribe to carry out the evil work

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2021
BabaO2:
Re-evaluate yourself and move forward, Tinubu is not the Nigeria constitution neither is he the one that make policies for Nigeria, he's only a hardworking, intelligent and ambitious successful Nigerian. Only the lazy, confused, unitelligent will be wishfully envious of a successful man
stop being stupid... My prayer is not directed at anybody but to all evil doers so why the quote and why be so stupid? I don't envy anyone, am just being concerned that since independence, fool like you have cheered these thieves on so they see no need to make amends... The France he traveled to, if it was developed and left to be looted, will he go there for treatment?
Pls be sensible

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by hush15: 9:14am On Jan 05, 2021
Marine54:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1345819324859240450

Honestly, though I don't wish him dead but his being alive is even more harmful to the society

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen / Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son / Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.