Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode (50483 Views)

Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina / Abia 2023: Uche Ikonne Is Ill, Recovering Progressively — Ikpeazu (VIDEO) / Can We All Agree Now That Atiku Abubakar Is Ill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2021
Marine54:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1345819324859240450
Even if Tinubu is sick and you're really praying for him. Must you announce it publicly.
Are the one in the position to announce it?

This is absolute hypocrisy.

If he's sick and they chose to hide it, then let it be so. Its non of your business, let him be after all, Tinubu is not holding any political office presently and this is Africa where people hardly disclose illness because of village people unlike western world.

FFK, you got it wrong here a beg.
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by kayjay69(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2021
Anyone can take ill, no one is bulletproof nor does anyone live forever. I do not wish sickness on no man, least of all him.

My key take-away is that Mr Tinubu is in Paris for medical treatment. Mr Tinubu has been the defacto Governor of Lagos State for the last 22 years. Lagos State generates a certain amount of revenue every year and a portion of this is spent on its hospitals.

Anyone care to ask what is the standard of care of the average Lagos state run hospital? I guess those hospitals are meant for the masses and not for he and his gang.

Our leaders never learn and looking at some comments on this thread we as Nigerians will also never learn.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by kayjay69(m): 11:00am On Jan 05, 2021
Because he outed Tinubu's illness, Tinubu being a Yoruba messianic figure to some knuckleheads. Hence they are trying to make it Yoruba vs Igbo again, the usual gameplan.
kettykin:

How is he an igbo messiah?
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2021
Dvin:
Even if Tinubu is sick and you're really praying for him. Must you announce it publicly.
Are the one in the position to announce it?

This is absolute hypocrisy.

If he's sick and they chose to hide it, then let it be so. Its non of your business, let him be after all, Tinubu is not holding any political office presently and this is Africa where people hardly disclose illness because of village people unlike western world.

FFK, you got it wrong here a beg.

Spot on. I don't even tell my extended family when I am ill as I feel it is an issue for my immediate family alone to deal with and recover from privately.

FFK is mentally deranged, wicked, devilish, jobless and dangerous. He should find something worthwhile to do with his life.

Someone who is quick to jump in and advise entertainers Davido, Burna boy and Wizkid how to quash their fight, shortly after said fight happened in faraway Ghana, is clearly a jobless, shameless and worthless 'agbaya'.

Illness is very personal in Africa and especially Nigeria. FFK has just lost it completely as a man, a politician, mentor to the younger generation and, most importantly, an elder who should always have wise word and counsel for others courtesy of his experience and wisdom.
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2021
kayjay69:
Because he outed Tinubu's illness, Tinubu being a Yoruba messianic figure to some knuckleheads. Hence they are trying to make it Yoruba vs Igbo again, the usual gameplan.

Will you shut up and take a chill pill for once for your terrible mental affliction of seeing everything along an ethnic line?

Even if Tinubu is ill, what manner of man is FFK not to respect the privacy of Tinubu and that of his family at a time when every honorable man knows that is exactly what Jagaban, a private citizen with no public Nigerian office, and his family deserves most?

The attention-seeking and mentally unstable nuisance called FFK only deserves the condemnation of all Nigerians here regardless of their private opinions about Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by MosayA: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2021
I fear the tail end of FFK message o,,,,, Safe journey home.

Abeg, which of the homes o?

grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Sunnyja: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2021
NGpatriot:
Good to know that the crack cocaine addict get to sniff his daily crack cocaine ration.

And as usual, Igbos are inhaling the fumes.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.

grin grin
Is he saying that God should not bless Asiwaju Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Alabule: 11:26am On Jan 05, 2021
I wish him same thing he is wishing Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by CodeTemplar: 11:31am On Jan 05, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
If what Fani Kayode is saying is true, then he should have fixed the hospitals in Lagos state,so they can attend to his health. Instead of taking a 6 hour flight to France and paying an exhorbitant price as a non resident.

NGpatriot
helinues
LegendHero
TecM0
I suspect there is a demon in all our leaders that is constantly whispering to them not to fix the health sector so as to keep the flow of human blood(which is their food) going.
Either they have covenant with demons or something along that line.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by CodeTemplar: 11:35am On Jan 05, 2021
Grayoso:

Will you shut up and take a chill pill for once for your terrible mental affliction of seeing everything along an ethnic line?

Even if Tinubu is ill, what manner of man is FFK not to respect the privacy of Tinubu and that of his family at a time when every honorable man knows that is exactly what Jagaban, a private citizen with no public Nigerian office, and his family deserves most?

The attention-seeking and mentally unstable nuisance called FFK only deserves the condemnation of all Nigerians here regardless of their private opinions about Tinubu.
Keep shut there man. If indeed he is I'll and in Paris, then as a former governor who was in position to fix the health sector, he has relinquished his right to any useless privacy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by bigcasava1(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2021
Wetin concern me! Anybody weh put us for this problem go pay!
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by chaloskyx: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2021
IF I WAS ILL WOULD TINUBU UTTER MY NAME TALKLESS OF PRAYING FOR ME YOU AND YOUR FATHERS FAMILY MEMBERS SHOULD PRAY FOR HIM AND LEAVE NIGERIANS TO FOCUS ON THEIR PROBLEMS AFTERALL THE IDEA OF EMBEZELLING SO MUCH MONEY WAS TO HANDLE CASES LIKE THIS SO LET THE MONEY PRAY AND WORK FOR HIM LEAVE NIGERIANS OUT OF YOUR PROBLEM
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by SAMAJ: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Leaked photo:

[img]https://media./images/3cb2ab98f51946c4e159f82503f40328/tenor.gif[/img]

But this is Oshiomole nah, this one no be Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by SarutobiEky(m): 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
I hope he does die. cheesy kiss
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by TempleHouse: 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
Let the World begin fasting and praying for Nigeria future President.
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Olatomiwami(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
MosayA:
I fear the tail end of FFK message o,,,,, Safe journey home.

Abeg, which of the homes o?

grin grin grin

Eleribu pataki ni FFK,he is wishing Tinubu what he is wishing himself,ojo ori ko niku fi npa eda.
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by AngelicBeing: 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by biafranrealson: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
he could not build a world class hospital for the past 20 years that he has been governor ,
but build LCC Toll gate , Alpha beta , TVC where he will still be milking people dry and spread propaganda.

bodybag there for you, after all better people safe dey die not to talk of drug addict brown teeth criminal

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by chiefolododo(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Let Tinubu live and not die!
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by BigGuava: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by 77up(m): 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
realstars:
He Will soon Pass,
You don't wish others death no matter what.
What if you eventually pass before him?

I still remember many that forseen buhari's death then have died even before him. It is good to criticize but wishing others death is outrageous.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
olisaEze:
In all their 2023 permutations dem no dey ever factor in God or even the natural order of things.

This one for President! That one for President!! What if he dies before that day? Dem no dey ever ask demselves that question!

When u get to the hospital, some wards u enter will make u understand that all the money in central bank cannot keep u living forever. So why steal so much? undecided
True,a hospital visit abroad should reset their brains to fix the hospitals back home.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by BigBashiru: 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
Marine54:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1345819324859240450

is it that the black man has no shame that both they and their leaders are always running to the white mans land for treatment?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by NGpatriot: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Here we go again. In a new brand new year. The year is not even a week old yet. Mtchew angry

Guilty conscience don kill this one. Are you ipob or is your name ipob?

grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
CodeTemplar:
I suspect there is a demon in all our leaders that is constantly whispering to them not to fix the health sector so as to keep the flow of human blood(which is their food) going.
Either they have covenant with demons or something along that line.
Only reasonable explanation.
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Blackdisciple(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
BAT is Tinubu a bat?

quick recovery Sir
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by uthlaw: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
southniyikaye:
Well, I will not wish him death.
But everybody that has done this country evil and restricted it from moving forward thereby making the youths jobless and the elders impoverished, God will visit them with death one by one

For those quoting me
He ran to Paris for TREATMENT!!!!!
If where he traveled to was undeveloped like Nigeria, will he go there for treatment?
He is rich, what stopped him from building a world class hospital here in Nigeria?
You all are toying with the future of your children and you are happy about it just because of the crumbs you eat from their tables...
I don't and will never support any unscrupulous polithiefcian
his money is not anybody father's money, talk to the like of obasanjo Jonathan,babangida and others that rule your fucking country!
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
uthlaw:
his money is not anybody father's money, talk to the like of obasanjo Jonathan,babangida and others that rule your fucking country!
be sensible pls, didn't he rule Lagos state? Did he build a reputable hospital in Lagos?but he built hotels and TV stations.. He for go receive treatment for tvc naw

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by josite: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
why not be sincere,u want him to die,na hypocritical prayer u dey pray.why u come tell us nau.
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by uthlaw: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
southniyikaye:
be sensible pls, didn't he rule Lagos state? Did he build a reputable hospital in Lagos?but he built hotels and TV stations.. He for go receive treatment for tvc naw
all governor's that rule Nigeria states did nothing,so why everybody is talking about only him!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
uthlaw:
all governor's that rule Nigeria states did nothing,so why everybody is talking about only him!
go back to my post, I generalized until someone forced my hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These / More Senators Threaten To Dump APC Because Of Direct Primaries / 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.