Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode (50484 Views)

Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina / Abia 2023: Uche Ikonne Is Ill, Recovering Progressively — Ikpeazu (VIDEO) / Can We All Agree Now That Atiku Abubakar Is Ill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Zooposki(f): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Grayoso:

Will you shut up and take a chill pill for once for your terrible mental affliction of seeing everything along an ethnic line?

Even if Tinubu is ill, what manner of man is FFK not to respect the privacy of Tinubu and that of his family at a time when every honorable man knows that is exactly what Jagaban, a private citizen with no public Nigerian office, and his family deserves most?

The attention-seeking and mentally unstable nuisance called FFK only deserves the condemnation of all Nigerians here regardless of their private opinions about Tinubu.

A private citizen? He is a politician who wants to run for the next presidential election. He was also the former governor of Lagos state, so he is a public figure.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Ladyad(f): 5:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Amebo man.
See him acting like a good person.
Aproko
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by vioment: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
In Paris hospital. I repeat in Paris hospital.

In a hospital of a serious country, where if it was about account padding, Tinubu would look like a saint. But they made their years and environment a thriving and a comfortable space.
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
Zooposki:

A private citizen? He is a politician who wants to run for the next presidential election. He was also the former governor of Lagos state, so he is a public figure.

The man bowed out as Governor of Lagos in 2007. Since then there has been three Governors after him. In what world are you making sense suggesting Tinubu deserves no privacy because he was a public administrator more than 13 years ago?

As far as the Presidency, has he declared formally he is running? How uncouth and uneducated do you appear suggesting a man should be harassed on speculations and hearsay?

Better to remain silent than to speak only for people to wonder why you opened your mouth in the first place.
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
NGpatriot:

Guilty conscience don kill this one. Are you ipob or is your name ipob?

grin grin
Oga i no want wahala o.
Its new year im sorrounded by blood of Jesus. Infact Ipob is also sorrounded by blood of Jesus. Everytime your zoo plot their downfall Yahweh bring them out into renewed glory. You should repent and stop bashing Ipob. They are covered in blood of Jesus.

Dont reply me o. Just read and pass. I no want your wahala.
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by uthlaw: 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
southniyikaye:
go back to my post, I generalized until someone forced my hand
ok sir!
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Uniquewise: 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
uthlaw:
his money is not anybody father's money, talk to the like of obasanjo Jonathan,babangida and others that rule your fucking country!

Utterly senseless post
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Odani: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Marine54:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1345819324859240450

Apostle Suleiman said there will be no cabal by 2023. I pray BAT gets healed in jesus name.
This weapon shall not prosper
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Emekaonline: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
If what Fani Kayode is saying is true, then he should have fixed the hospitals in Lagos state,so they can attend to his health. Instead of taking a 6 hour flight to France and paying an exhorbitant price as a non resident.

NGpatriot
helinues
LegendHero
TecM0

The same way Ojukwu and the state governors in the East fixed their hospital that made their hero died in the foreign land

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Zooposki(f): 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
Grayoso:

The man bowed out as Governor of Lagos in 2007. Since then there has been three Governors after him. In what world are you making sense suggesting Tinubu deserves no privacy because he was a public administrator more than 13 years ago?

As far as the Presidency, has he declared formally he is running? How uncouth and uneducated do you appear suggesting a man should be harassed on speculations and hearsay?

Better to remain silent than to speak only for people to wonder why you opened your mouth in the first place.

It does not matter if he bowed out or not. He was and will always remain a public figure. He has his hands in the running of APC, and his tentacles in most aspects of the running of Lagos.
Did he not go to Benin with Oshiomhole during Edo elections? When he was busy gyrating with Buhari during the presidential elections, was it as a private or public citizen? My guy, abeg rest. Tinubu is a public figure, very well known in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Freelane33(m): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
Wetin concern us .
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by merits(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Leaked photo:

[img]https://media./images/3cb2ab98f51946c4e159f82503f40328/tenor.gif[/img]
You dey mad oo na tinibu you dey refer to as monkey
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by merits(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Marine54:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1345819324859240450
Jagaban I wish you quick recovery, but never think you can become a president.thats just my own.
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by lagdmark(m): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bola Chicago must not die now it will affect his presidential ambition
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by BLIZZARDCON: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
Loud mouth, are you his spokesman?
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by calcal: 2:05am On Jan 06, 2021
The guy dey Dubai with Aisha Buhari jare!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These / More Senators Threaten To Dump APC Because Of Direct Primaries / 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.