Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode (50476 Views)

Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina / Abia 2023: Uche Ikonne Is Ill, Recovering Progressively — Ikpeazu (VIDEO) / Can We All Agree Now That Atiku Abubakar Is Ill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 05, 2021
pokipoki:
Good or bad, we all have an appointment with death. So whats your point? My simple advice is don't blame anyone or thing for your unhappiness.
stop toying with the future of your children by cheering some thieves
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by joefelin2345: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2021
BabaO2:
Re-evaluate yourself and move forward, Tinubu is not the Nigeria constitution neither is he the one that make policies for Nigeria, he's only a hardworking, intelligent and ambitious successful Nigerian. Only the lazy, confused, unitelligent will be wishfully envious of a successful man
You are the one to actually re-evaluate your thoughts & comments. If at least one the Govt hospitals in Lagos State has been properly fixed, does he had to run to France for proper medical treatment? He was the Governor for 8 years and his Party has been controlling Lagos State since 1999. Besides, is the only hard working or smart guy in the State? Anyway, where 'ignorance prevails, it is foolish to be wise:
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Fahdiga(m): 9:17am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Seniorwriter(m): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2021
Write-up not totally well put
Safe journey home rather than SAFE JOURNEY BACK HOME IN Nigeria
FFK trying to be cunning in his wishes
My opinion though

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

© Seniorwriter
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by freshvine(f): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2021
Tinubu dread America so much grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Bigmo21: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2021
FFK, your sense is dead
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by adeboizy11(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2021
Well and rightly said boss

southniyikaye:
Well, I will not wish him death.
But everybody that has done this country evil and restricted it from moving forward thereby making the youths jobless and the elders impoverished, God will visit them with death one by one

For those quoting me
He ran to Paris for TREATMENT!!!!!
If where he traveled to was undeveloped like Nigeria, will he go there for treatment?
He is rich, what stopped him from building a world class hospital here in Nigeria?
You all are toying with the future of your children and you are happy about it just because of the crumbs you eat from their tables...
I don't and will never support any unscrupulous polithiefcian
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2021
All I know is that my enemies know and unknown who have not desist from troubling my life would catch mutuated Covid this Year..
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by YorubaPrince: 9:40am On Jan 05, 2021
NGpatriot:
Good to know that the crack cocaine addict get to sniff his daily crack cocaine ration.

And as usual, Igbos are inhaling the fumes.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu..

grin grin

You're indeed one of the numerous fools messing up this great nation. No wahala!

I can promise you that, that fool won't make it out alive. Just Watch. angry
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by mrdharkchild(m): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2021
Now wey we need diaspora people to act, them go de make noise.
God know say if I de France, I go pay am visit.. And will hang around d hospital till I c the vulnerable tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Austino778: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2021
Roar!!!
Roar!!!
Roar!!!

Next leave!!!
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by omofranyoung(m): 9:49am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2021
marsman:
Another Igbo messiah has spoken,time to listen to his wise Nuggets. Where is the picture proof, Jagaban goes no where
You lack wisdom
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2021
He's yet to fully recover from the Endsars hot chase out of Lagos by lagosians he experienced during the protest .
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Lovelyn451(f): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2021
they will say its covid 19 now...tchew
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by mywells: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2021
We have hospitals I Lagos here nah,what about Lagoons hospitals e everywhere,St Nicholas,Eko Hospital,Luth,Lasuth and so on and so forth.
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Omodua(m): 10:04am On Jan 05, 2021
marsman:
Another Igbo messiah has spoken,time to listen to his wise Nuggets. Where is the picture proof, Jagaban goes no where
Ethnic bigot. Why quoting Igbo? What's the rule in this Forum. Do we need to be promoting hate and ethnic bigotry. Something must be done.
Lalasticala Seun Osewa. Don't allow your laudable project to be rubbished by ethnic evanchists.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by hollywater: 10:08am On Jan 05, 2021
Hia coronavirus din visit dis one. Best news of the year.
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by olayiwola72(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2021
femi4:
You just did

How ... are you educated at all ?
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Aguogba(m): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2021
southniyikaye:
But everybody that has done this country evil and restricted it from moving forward thereby making the youths jobless and the elders impoverished, God will visit them with death one by one

For those quoting me
If where he traveled to was undeveloped like Nigeria, will he go there for treatment?
He is rich, what stopped him from building a world class hospital here in Nigeria?
You all are toying with the future of your children and you are happy about it just because of the crumbs you eat from their tables...
Not for crumbs, they support their tribal or village theif.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2021
This man again

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Tunagee(m): 10:31am On Jan 05, 2021
southniyikaye:

For those quoting me

Supported

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by olayiwola72(m): 10:31am On Jan 05, 2021
Which life Tinubu wan chop again... with the way he fail lagos
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Shaev7(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2021
southniyikaye:

For those quoting me
Well articulated and said.
No biased mind, you were plain!
If they built better health care service, would they run out for treatment? No!
The evil men do, will and must always leave after them.
Wish him recovery.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by tnerro1(m): 10:33am On Jan 05, 2021
Don’t die ooo, you should come and clean up the mess You caused ooooo
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by BeigJawnson(m): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2021
Racoon:
It is not a crime or sin to be sick but here in our side of the world, because of fear of the unknown, people choose to lie about everything.

thief-nubu is a political elite, and hus sickness has ti be kept low so that it wont be seen as if he is not fit for any political position
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by InvertedHammer: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2021
/
They can build Lekki Toll gate to rake in billions but can't build one standard hospital. Tinubu's son died because they couldn't make arrangements in time to fly him to London. Did they learn anything from that? The closest thing to a good hospital is the First Cardiology Hospital in Lagos where our big men get admitted to die expensive death. Who wan die?

\
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by GEEBITE: 10:44am On Jan 05, 2021
Your Asiwajui is also a crack head as well. His speech slur is as a result of prolonged use. Also he was convicted of heroin money laundering and only plea bargaining and asset forfeiture was his saving grace.
NGpatriot:
Good to know that the crack cocaine addict get to sniff his daily crack cocaine ration.

And as usual, Igbos are inhaling the fumes.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu..

grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Clothingonline9(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2021
Bat wey we see for ikoyi on Monday
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by Bialegend(m): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2021
marsman:

Leaked Photo of Thiefnumbu.

[img]https://media./images/3cb2ab98f51946c4e159f82503f40328/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode by kayjay69(m): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2021
Funny thing, this was how people such as yourself started defending Ajimobi when he was sick at a Lagos hospital.

I wish sickness or death upon no man but eventually the truth comes out one way or another.
marsman:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds / Buhari Sacks Winifred Oyo-Ita, Appoints Folashade Yemi-Esan / Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.