Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

‘it’s Not A Sin To Date A Broke Man’ – Actress, Didi Ekanem Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘it’s Not A Sin To Date A Broke Man’ – Actress, Didi Ekanem Says (798 Views)

"I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms / D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG / Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘it’s Not A Sin To Date A Broke Man’ – Actress, Didi Ekanem Says by Adeala1: 1:34am On Jan 05, 2021
Nollywood actress, Didi Ekanem has taken to her social media platform to warn other women to stop calling men broke.

In her view, it’s unacceptable for women to be calling men broke and say they won’t get close to any of them because of their financial situation.

She argued that being broke is not permanent and that a broke person can be rich the next minute.

The actress who also doubles as fashion designer further said if their own mothers married their broke fathers, what’s the point in mocking and rejecting men who don’t have money and refusing to establish any relationship with them.

Her post below;

You see this 2021 we are entering so, abeg my fellow sisters, no relationship motivational nonsense. Allow people to date who they want to date. If our mothers did not marry our broke fathers then, we will not be here.

If you are lucky to find a man that takes care of you, lucky you then but don’t feel the need to make other women feel like they are unlucky because their destiny is different. Money is good but don’t make it a yardstick for a good relationship. Stop calling men broke. If they become armed robbers now, you will complain.

If they become yahoo boys, you will say God forbid, I can’t marry a yahoo boy, yet
call them broke. A broke man today will become rich tomorrow.

All the rich men you see and hear of today were once broke, yet women still married them. It’s not a sin to date a broke man, stop misleading young women please.

…………………………………………

Use link below to see photos

https://woloaded.com.ng/its-not-a-sin-to-date-a-broke-man-actress-didi-ekanem-says/

1 Like

Re: ‘it’s Not A Sin To Date A Broke Man’ – Actress, Didi Ekanem Says by Chicagoesontop: 2:18am On Jan 05, 2021
They want to start forming responsible, because husband material is hard to find ,.

1 Like

Re: ‘it’s Not A Sin To Date A Broke Man’ – Actress, Didi Ekanem Says by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 05, 2021
lol husband scarce pass boyfriendgrin

they'll come a time women will be begging men for marriage and we men go japa cheesy
Re: ‘it’s Not A Sin To Date A Broke Man’ – Actress, Didi Ekanem Says by HonKong: 6:31am On Jan 05, 2021
ok
Re: ‘it’s Not A Sin To Date A Broke Man’ – Actress, Didi Ekanem Says by Lagosinter1: 6:37am On Jan 05, 2021
I am sure her account was hacked.

Women are incapable of loving
Re: ‘it’s Not A Sin To Date A Broke Man’ – Actress, Didi Ekanem Says by jawalis(m): 6:39am On Jan 05, 2021
Just stop this sh!t already. Give ladies avenue to speak up about what they want. As men, we have classes and the type of women we date. We chose women differently based on individual preferences. Some chose fat, chubby while others insist on slim ladies. Let’s not make it an obligation for women to date any man that comes their way. They are all human too and they have their preferences although differently. Same way some men will say they will never get to date some set of women. Women has the right as well to make class. It’s not a must she date you bro. as a broke guy; I don’t even like myself and I can’t advise my sister to follow a broke guy because we wouldn’t want history to repeat itself. Before you quote me, my sister is a MSc student and she has her small scale business so she’s not lazy. she deserves the best in life. Ladies can only be comfortable with money. Take it or leave it. Your handsomeness won’t make her stay. Even the money self won’t make her stay unless you make more of it. Look at E-Money, Cubana etc. same way men shades women of been entitled to men’s money. Women too can shade men of been entitled to their pusssy while he’s broke. It’s vice versa. It’s a simple arithmetic; if you don’t fit in her criteria, just walk away instead of yelling and shaming her for wanting a comfortable life for herself. We all know women hold little chances of maximum success in our society and thus most of them needs a successfully to make their dream happen just like a man needs a beautiful wife. No man wants to date or marry a ugly woman and it’s same rationale women don’t want a poor man. Let’s all work hard and stop feeling insecure whenever women set their standard. All is game and gimmick. Play it well.

2 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Not A Sin To Date A Broke Man’ – Actress, Didi Ekanem Says by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:26am On Jan 05, 2021
Adeala1:
Nollywood actress, Didi Ekanem has taken to her social media platform to warn other women to stop calling men broke.

In her view, it’s unacceptable for women to be calling men broke and say they won’t get close to any of them because of their financial situation.

She argued that being broke is not permanent and that a broke person can be rich the next minute.

The actress who also doubles as fashion designer further said if their own mothers married their broke fathers, what’s the point in mocking and rejecting men who don’t have money and refusing to establish any relationship with them.

Her post below;

You see this 2021 we are entering so, abeg my fellow sisters, no relationship motivational nonsense. Allow people to date who they want to date. If our mothers did not marry our broke fathers then, we will not be here.

If you are lucky to find a man that takes care of you, lucky you then but don’t feel the need to make other women feel like they are unlucky because their destiny is different. Money is good but don’t make it a yardstick for a good relationship. Stop calling men broke. If they become armed robbers now, you will complain.

If they become yahoo boys, you will say God forbid, I can’t marry a yahoo boy, yet
call them broke. A broke man today will become rich tomorrow.

All the rich men you see and hear of today were once broke, yet women still married them. It’s not a sin to date a broke man, stop misleading young women please.

…………………………………………

Use link below to see photos

https://woloaded.com.ng/its-not-a-sin-to-date-a-broke-man-actress-didi-ekanem-says/
she's pandering big time!!
Her type will marry Ned nwoko if given a choice.
Re: ‘it’s Not A Sin To Date A Broke Man’ – Actress, Didi Ekanem Says by MJBOLT: 7:30am On Jan 05, 2021
I will take her serious when I see her dating a broke guy.

1 Like

Re: ‘it’s Not A Sin To Date A Broke Man’ – Actress, Didi Ekanem Says by Thinkherbell(f): 8:01am On Jan 05, 2021
If you want to date a broke man, please do so.

If you want to date a rich guy, also do so.

When a man wants to marry, no one tells him who to marry, he chooses who he wants to date, and marry himself.

Even most of them prefer virgins,
No man has came out to preach to their fellow men to marry a none virgin.

So allow everyone to choose who they want. At the end, it's all about ones happiness.

So, allow women to make their choices!

Personally, I'll love to build with a man, but these days, we have heart breakers and unethical men.
Re: ‘it’s Not A Sin To Date A Broke Man’ – Actress, Didi Ekanem Says by mosdii(m): 8:06am On Jan 05, 2021
Results from 2020 Shiloh.
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them
Re: ‘it’s Not A Sin To Date A Broke Man’ – Actress, Didi Ekanem Says by Aksnoopy: 8:33am On Jan 05, 2021
Lol! Sensible lady. grin grin

It's all about clout, don't be emotional about anything you hear, read or see online.

Please in whatever you do as a guy, please do not be broke.
She might be right, but is she presently dating a broke guy?
Can she date a broke guy?

Stay focused on your goals!
Re: ‘it’s Not A Sin To Date A Broke Man’ – Actress, Didi Ekanem Says by THeCvExpert: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2021
Tell them
Re: ‘it’s Not A Sin To Date A Broke Man’ – Actress, Didi Ekanem Says by gideon66045: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2021
I will take her serious when I see her dating a broke guy.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? / It Wasn't Me. / [VIDEO] I Can’t Do This Anymore, I Want To Marry – Lesbian Partner Cries And Beg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.