Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? (796 Views)

Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS / Zimbabwean Woman Demands Payment As Lover Dumps Her After 9 Years / Boyfriend Secretly Peeps As Lover’s Friend Takes Her Bath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by Preciousgirl(f): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Before u take the decision to pick a particular woman for marriage or love relationship, what factors influence your decision ?

A) Looks/Appearance
B) Character
C) Education
D) Faith/Religion
E) Sex Appeal
F) Social/Financial Status
G) Virginity
I) Nationality
H) Tribe
J) Voice/Accent
K) political Affiliation
L) Any Other (Please Elaborate)

Kindly, let Nairalnders know which factors impact your decision to settle on a woman for a fiancee or wife. We would appreciate it if u could assign percentages to the factors above if it's more than one in your case:

For Example

Looks=70%
Education=30 %

Kindly elaborate on your specific preference/s for example, Education: Must at least be a Jss graduate, Looks: Must be short and dark etc

Thanks cheesy
Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by Kriss216: 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
Slim 100%.
Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by Ikpeabujo(m): 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
Slim 1000%
Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by Preciousgirl(f): 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kriss216:
Slim 100%.

Regardless of character, education?
Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by EmeraldKing7(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
A
Have the body of a female tennis palyer and looks of Selena gomez cheesy

L-l for intelligence
This include being both book and street smart

L=60%
A=40%

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by Kriss216: 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Regardless of character, education?
Allow me to worry about that.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by Oluromantic: 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
1. Conscience-stricken woman: Not God-fearing. The word "God-fearing" has been bastardized.

2. Personality: Sensitive(Not insensitive or irrational), emotionally stable, peaceful, groomable/teachable, receptive, flexible and educated. Not the type that believes she's equal with her man.

3. Supportive: Financially to the home as long as her capacity can permit her as helpmeet, not breadwinner.

4. Lover of my mother: Girls that pray for mother-in-law to die, I am not your candidate. Get out of my life

5. Beauty: The last quality, presentable preferably average size. Not extreme of slim like dry fish or fat like yukosuna. Just moderate.

However I submit my desires to God almighty. Man's wisdom is not enough to choose a life partner

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by richeeyo(m): 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kriss216:

Allow me to worry about that.
Thats what is killing today's home, as long as she can read and write its good,
Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by Hugomexis(m): 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
She must be educated so I can hold intelligent conversations with her.

She can come in whatever shape except being overly fat.

I love neat girls.

She could be naughty too and sweet in bed.

She should have a source of income

she must be a church goer.Me no dey like go church but I can't underestimate the powers of a praying woman

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by Preciousgirl(f): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
richeeyo:

what is killing today's home, as long as she can read and write its good,

grin
Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by EFULEFU1(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
Teeth= 100 percent angry
Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
virginity 100% wink

Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by EFULEFU1(m): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
SmellySperm:
virginity 100% wink

Stop copying my answers angry angry
Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
EFULEFU1:

Stop copying my answers angry angry
Wich exam hall are you?cheesy
Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by paulolee(m): 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
make she get work, get sense n big ass....we good to go
Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
big ass and big pussy.
Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by EJanni(f): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
So after that, you won't cheat on her? As long as Nigerian men are concerned, no woman is good enough to stop their promiscuous harbit. Even if you like be an angel thrown down from heaven.
Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by kalu61(m): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hmmm ?

A) Looks/Appearance (Just look good and moderate)
B) Character (Must be considerate and submissive)
C) Education B.Sc>
D) Faith/Religion (Non Religious or Liberal)
E) Sex Appeal (Not important)
F) Social/Financial Status (Just be okay)
G) Virginity (If possible)
I) Nationality (Nigerian)
H) Tribe (Igbo)
J) Voice/Accent (Feminine)
K) political Affiliation (Just be politically aware like StacyO)
L) Any Other (Please Elaborate) (Should be adventurous, likes to travel, likes football, be a good cook like Poco and as a sapiosexual give me (Sisterfire)
Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by SisterFire(f): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
kalu61:
Hmmm ?

C) Education B.Sc>
H) Tribe (Igbo)
L) Any Other (Please Elaborate) (Should be adventurous, likes to travel, like football, be good cook like Poco and as a sapiosexual give me (Sisterfire)
....my dear hi

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by Randy100: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
Just have sense, is it too much to ask.
Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by blinking001(m): 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Qualities
Must be a virgin
Must be a Phd holder
Must be slim with curves
Height must be 5.8
Must be top of her profession
Must be btw the ages of 23 to 26
Must be biracial
Must be a good cook
Must be ready to submit to me as her lord
Eye balls must be blue or green
Must speak fluent English, French and Spanish together ....anything shot of this wont be tolerated
Must not be a feminist
Must be Rich
Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by Uniquekriss(m): 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
A
B
D
Before any other one
Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by Kriss216: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
EJanni:
So after that, you won't cheat on her? As long as Nigerian men are concerned, no woman is good enough to stop their promiscuous harbit. Even if you like be an angel thrown down from heaven.
cheesy
Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by MRAKPORS(m): 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
Must be hairy
Everywhere hairy hairy
Even her nostrils and lips hairy
Hairy hairy Hairy hairy

U get me? embarassed
Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
If she’s chubby smiley
Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by Oturatetuala(m): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
She must damn rich with lotta great sense of humor.
Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
1. Character (Polite, gentle and modest)

2. Education (Bachelor degree is okay)

3. Faith/Religion (Christianity (Catholic preferred) )

4. Looks/Appearance (At least average, beautiful is good)

5. Social/Financial status (non-criminal/ middle class is okay)

6. Virginity (Yes or low amount of previous partners)

7. Nationality (Open to all)

8. Tribe (Open to all)

9. Voice/Accent (light or slightly deep, any is okay)

10. Sx appeal (Average or more)

11. Politics (don't care)

12. Others (switching between Dominant and submissive, fair competition, fun and loving)
Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
kalu61:
Hmmm ?

C) Education B.Sc>
H) Tribe (Igbo)
L) Any Other (Please Elaborate) (Should be adventurous, likes to travel, likes football, be a good cook like Poco and as a sapiosexual give me (Sisterfire)
Lol
Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by Liposure: 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
Must be:
Able to read and write.
Liberal (preferably a Freethinker) and open.
Reasonable
Petite and endowed
Naughty by nature esp in the oza room department.
Last but not the least sincere and real.
Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by kalu61(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
StacyO:
Lol
I'm following your diary, Keep it going.
Re: Guys, What Factor/factors Determine Your Choice Of A Woman As Lover? by KidDarkness(m): 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
No one wants a lover whose mileage is as wide as California

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Allow Another Man To Do This In The Name Of Massage-see What A Man Aske / My First Sex With A Girl / Marriage Is Every Woman's Greatest Achievement, Don't Be Deceived!!! - Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.