Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,661 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

"I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms (3899 Views)

Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by TrunnionNews: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2020
A very popular Nollywood actress identified as Olayinka Solomon has said, she is ready to propose to a man.

Actress Olayinka made this known when she posted on her Instagram page that she's still single.

She said it seems her future husband is waiting for her to propose.

Actress Olayinka said, though she's not searching, she can propose to any man if she wishes to.

This has made her fans to jump into conclusion that the actress is using this as an avenue to propose to a man.

Taking about actress Olayinka Solomon, she's an award winning actress and she's being called by a popular name by her fans known as Ogo Mushin

See her Instagram post below
https://www.trunnionnews.com/2020/12/i-am-ready-to-propose-to-man-actress.html

Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by Tookool(m): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Lol ....she looks like a retired feminist

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by Juliusmomoh: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2020
But she fine sha..

@ wife material don land oo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by Burgerlomo: 9:39am On Dec 08, 2020
I dey available oo grin
Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by Juliusmomoh: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2020
Tookool:
cheesy cheesy
Bad guy

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by austine4real(m): 9:40am On Dec 08, 2020
The agberos have destroyed the pekus

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by esky158(m): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2020
After u don olosho ur life finish u now went to settle down e no go work

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by jawalis(m): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2020
Hatred apart. She’s damn beautiful and cool. Zzor should learn from her
Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by Dreyton36: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2020
I can never say yes cuz I'm not cheap undecided

No big breast and you want to propose , do you think all men are that cheap

If only you were busty ehen I will think it twice cuz big breast is life
When you suck and smooch big Breast you'll forget all your problems asap

Make I even find somewhere put preeq sef I don vex

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by bethelofficial: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2020
Rent Artificial Grass For Your Upcoming Event from Nigeria's Number One Importers of Artificial Grass.

Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2020
Dreyton36:
I can never say yes cuz I'm not cheap undecided

No big breast and you want to propose , do you think all men are that cheap

If only you were busty ehen I will think it twice cuz big breast is life
When you suck and smooch big Breast you'll forget all your problems asap

Make I even find somewhere put preeq sef I don vex

Lights up my kpoli in peace
i sent u a pm already bro

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by Dreyton36: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2020
soulstalker:
i sent u a pm already bro

Hope no prob?

I'll check it out now tho
Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:31am On Dec 08, 2020
Las las that bible verse has begin to manifest

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by hashtagged(m): 10:31am On Dec 08, 2020
After you Don expire you wan propose, lol we'll be ready to foot the bills 100%
Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by Jodha(f): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2020
Everybody is now an actress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by faramade16062: 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
: i sent u a pm already broHope no prob?I'll check it out now tho
Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by TruthHurts1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
Did I hear someone say "She fine sha?" Can I WhatsApp you the contact details of my eye doctor? Or has "fine" been given a new meaning on NL?

Juliusmomoh:
But she fine sha..

@ wife material don land oo..
Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by Fahdiga1: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
No reasonable man will accept a problem like you
Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2020
She Better Propose If She Has D Chance. D Bad Economy Of D Country Is Making Many Guys To Be Scared Of Marriage Let Alone To Propose To Ladies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
don't be desperate, girl.
Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by NewBeijing(f): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Good look to her. People have different ways of looking for happiness and perhaps love
Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
zzor and other bechees should better start learning
now time don dey pass for this one
Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by SlurUsername1: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lmao

Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by Kiddllc: 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
TruthHurts1:
Did I hear someone say "She fine sha?" Can I WhatsApp you the contact details of my eye doctor? Or has "fine" been given a new meaning on NL?

Even if ur doctor check him no go see any fault. Its December even ugly girls will start to look sort of appealing sexually to lots of guys.
Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
She wants to retire to her PERMANENT JOB.
Hope she has got something doing because every Naija babe don turn Actress including the Recharge Card and 2k babes..

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by jericco1(m): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
I see nothing wrong here.
Make she no come dey cry later sha
Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by kenfarm(m): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
Tookool:

grin laf won kee person.....hilarious response
Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by Wyry: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by Antiochus(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
Sense has fallen on her. You better humble yourself finally and attend shiloh 2020 God fit answer you there sha.
Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by ThiagoKid(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Too much mushin weed dey worry diswan
Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by femi4: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nuyokoi:
don't be desperate, girl.

She's not a coward

Know the difference and appreciate self confidence
Re: "I Am Ready To Propose To A Man" – Actress Ogo Mushin Affirms by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
there's no correlation between my comment and yours.

femi4:
She's not a coward

Know the difference and appreciate self confidence

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish / Drop The Most Funniest Adage You've Ever Heard. / Are Pretty Girls Dumb? :/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.