Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,849 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Something Happened in my house recently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Happened in my house recently (4886 Views)

Something Happened Today...has Anyone Experienced It?? / Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Happened in my house recently by Doyin400l(m): 6:14am On Jan 05, 2021
I keep saying it, na from Eve women come from. So forget any story. This 2021 shine your eyes.

One man in my flat, get a house for his babe 550k oo,

Before the woman pack in, the man catch her with another man, Naso the man dey beg agent to help return him money back.

The man want dey cry dey beg agent to please help him return the money grin

Most Women Sabi guide their heart. Women no dey lose Guide for men. Watch out.

1000 death to simp

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Something Happened in my house recently by Doyin400l(m): 6:35am On Jan 05, 2021
Last month too

My guy open shop for him babe and bought phone 80k, only to see another man in her shop when they are about kissing. My guy vex scatter everywhere grin

Hypergamy is real

24 Likes

Re: Something Happened in my house recently by SarutobiEky(m): 6:39am On Jan 05, 2021
Premium lager tears loading grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Something Happened in my house recently by Nazgul: 6:42am On Jan 05, 2021
The rule of the thumb is never spend foolishly on any girl who isn't your mother, wife, sister or daughter cos it will end in premium tears.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Happened in my house recently by Doyin400l(m): 6:45am On Jan 05, 2021
Nazgul:
The rule of the thumb is never spend foolishly on any girl who isn't your mother, wife, sister or daughter cos it will end in premium tears.

Them no go hear

7 Likes

Re: Something Happened in my house recently by Doyin400l(m): 6:46am On Jan 05, 2021
CC:
ubunja
Martinez

Red Pill movement should be learn in our curriculum

5 Likes

Re: Something Happened in my house recently by smadav(m): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2021
Invest in your self rather in any fucking girl, unless she is family.
AKUSINACHI.

8 Likes

Re: Something Happened in my house recently by Bennysam: 6:50am On Jan 05, 2021
Nazgul:
Preach on preacher

5 Likes

Re: Something Happened in my house recently by grim33(m): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2021
It always ends in tears, so why bother ?
Mgtow guys mgtow...
and Know Peace
Re: Something Happened in my house recently by shantti(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2021
Nazgul:

I swear

5 Likes

Re: Something Happened in my house recently by vibbb: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2021
I hope the agent will corporate with this so called man.
Re: Something Happened in my house recently by millionboi2: 9:19am On Jan 05, 2021
Doyin400l:
I keep saying it, na from Eve women come from. So forget any story. This 2021 shine your eyes.

Before the woman pack in, the man catch her with another man, Naso the man dey beg agent to help return him money back.

1000 death to simp
he should take possession of the house and rent it out

1 Like

Re: Something Happened in my house recently by millionboi2: 9:20am On Jan 05, 2021
Doyin400l:

Last month too

My guy open shop for him babe and bought phone 80k, only to see another man in her shop when they are about kissing. My guy vex scatter everywhere grin

Hypergamy is real
hahahaha

Which state?
Re: Something Happened in my house recently by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 05, 2021
Doyin400l:

1000 death to simp
D Guy Wey Get D 550k House 4 D Babe, Shey Him Being Dey Live With Her?

1 Like

Re: Something Happened in my house recently by Doyin400l(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2021
Truvel:
D Guy Wey Get D 550k House 4 D Babe, Shey Him Being Dey Live With Her?

No, the man is a middle-aged man probably married. That's just his side chick

1 Like

Re: Something Happened in my house recently by Doyin400l(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2021
millionboi2:
hahahaha

Which state?

Say No To Tribalism

3 Likes

Re: Something Happened in my house recently by Doyin400l(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2021
vibbb:

My thought exactly because he was the one that paid for it.

But the babe smartly rush in to come clean the house and use her own key to lock up. The apartment has been locked by her

Lols
Re: Something Happened in my house recently by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:51am On Jan 05, 2021
Not far fetched. He should take possession of the apartment and sublet it out.

6 Likes

Re: Something Happened in my house recently by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2021
Doyin400l:

No, the man is a middle-aged man probably married. That's just his side chick
D Man Shouldn't Av Got Her D House. He Should Av Got D House 4 Himself.

2 Likes

Re: Something Happened in my house recently by Doyin400l(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2021
Truvel:
D Man Shouldn't Av Got Her D House. He Should Av Got D House 4 Himself.

He has a family elsewhere, just want to be using the place to bleep and sleep over with the babe

2 Likes

Re: Something Happened in my house recently by afolarin60591: 10:18am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Something Happened in my house recently by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2021
Doyin400l:

He has a family elsewhere, just want to be using the place to bleep and sleep over with the babe
I Get U. He Shouldn't Av Allowed D Babe Stay There Permanently. D House Would Av Been His. Unless He Wants To Make Her His 2nd Wife.
Re: Something Happened in my house recently by Raggy(m): 10:28am On Jan 05, 2021
Women are not to be trusted
Re: Something Happened in my house recently by paulolee(m): 10:34am On Jan 05, 2021
jus too bad...some women self de mumu oo
Re: Something Happened in my house recently by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2021
Doyin400l:

1000 death to simp
are you sure it's from Eve cause if you think about the current behavior of some women you'd say it's Lilith (considered Adams first wife) also known as the queen of witches, cause she cheated on Adam with the devil and was sent to hell

2 Likes

Re: Something Happened in my house recently by paulolee(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2021
Nazgul:
guy no do na? wetin concern rule of thumb with dis story na? u jus make me remember econometrics wey i bin fail...chaaaai

1 Like

Re: Something Happened in my house recently by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2021
I wish you guys in the building can arrange for another tenant to rent his flat and ask your landlord to pursue the idiot comot from there before he brings all of you bad luck with his simp brain. The simp deserves to sleep under bridge for a while let him have sense.

1 Like

Re: Something Happened in my house recently by seanwilliam(m): 10:53am On Jan 05, 2021
Nazgul:
the bolded should be after conducting DNA o grin

10 Likes

Re: Something Happened in my house recently by Thinkherbell(f): 11:00am On Jan 05, 2021
You have to understand that men can't do without women it's a curse they placed on themselves. Tomorrow he'll still look for another woman he'll spend on cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Something Happened in my house recently by cvarinzechukwu: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2021
He is a fool, just to chase the woman out of the house ... And put the house on rent
Re: Something Happened in my house recently by DukeJoe17: 11:27am On Jan 05, 2021
When you place your happiness on someone then you are doom.
Re: Something Happened in my house recently by Nazgul: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
seanwilliam:
the bolded should be after conducting DNA o grin
Lol...you're right. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) / Why Do Men Take This Herbs - Photos / How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.