Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) (4885 Views)

A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by Iamdbull: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2021
I want to use this opportunity to thank all the enemies of progress worldwide for pulling down my Instagram account after amassing close to 10k followers. We are not relenting as we have created another Instagram page .

Back to the topic of the day ladies will you entertain this for your man on your wedding day, a naked lady giving your husband lap dance.

On my wedding day I will do this and I will make sure my wife is the one videoing us and she must be smiling

See videos here

www.instagram.com/dbull__

2 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2021
Are ya now a Blogger or what??

Thought ya're an upcoming artist?

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by Diggjigg(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2021
Over to the ladies
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by Bolarineliza202: 9:32am On Sep 04, 2021
I will just tell him that they should kuku go and Bleep......
I'm sure he is already wet smiley wink

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2021
Next time, you no go start wetin u no fit finish.

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by Iamdbull: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

Am still an artist this is part of my entertainment
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by siofra(f): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2021
Me too I will bring a naked man to come and twerk on me. It's not hard.

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by Diggjigg(m): 11:37am On Sep 04, 2021
siofra:
Mad oo
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by FalseProphet1(m): 11:41am On Sep 04, 2021
siofra:
Do you understand what you just typed?

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by debbydams(f): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2021
Iamdbull:
I want to use this opportunity to thank all the enemies of progress worldwide for pulling down my Instagram account after amassing close to 10k followers. We are not relenting as we have created another Instagram page .

Back to the topic of the day ladies will you entertain this for your man on your wedding day, a naked lady giving your husband lap dance.

On my wedding day I will do this and I will make sure my wife is the one videoing us and she must be smiling

See videos here

www.instagram.com/dbull__
Dear future hubby,pls don't disgrace me on our wedding day..heaven knows I can't allow this bullshit

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by Sonnobax15(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by Sonnobax15(m): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
Thank you in addy grin
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by Sonnobax15(m): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
siofra:
grin that can't happen undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by Eagle360(m): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tunde Ednut is your mentor.
You just lost 10k followers, why won't u lost. For posting nude picture. U just started grin
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by 1Sharon(f): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Is she starkers?
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by MufasaLion: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
debbydams:
Dear future hubby,pls don't disgrace me on our wedding day..heaven knows I can't allow this bullshit

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by Bolarineliza202: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Thank you in addy grin
In addy ke, you are a bad shide oo
You don't even have any human sympathy........

Shuuuu,it won't even happen in the dream land talk less of in the real world.
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by MufasaLion: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
It's absolutely wrong!

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by MufasaLion: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
siofra:

Lmao

Funny grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by Sonnobax15(m): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

In addy ke, you are a bad shide oo
You don't even have any human sympathy........

Shuuuu,it won't even happen in the dream land talk less of in the real world.
Don't worry Hanty......Like I said, thanks in advance cheesy or should I type it in capital letters? grin. na your type of woman Every successful man suppose get by him side lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by Bolarineliza202: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Don't worry Hanty......Like I said, thanks in advance cheesy or should I type it in capital letters? grin. na your type of woman Every successful man suppose get by him side lipsrsealed

Issoright,ma kuku give them bed and oil to do the do easily.

See your eyes like that of eyinbo's pikin cool cool
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by Sonnobax15(m): 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Issoright,ma kuku give them bed and oil to do the do easily.

See your eyes like that of eyinbo's pikin cool cool
But the question na for una wey be women na.... Chaiiii...
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by Bolarineliza202: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sonnobax15:
But the question na for una wey be women na.... Chaiiii...
Apostle must hear of this wink
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by Sonnobax15(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Apostle must hear of this wink
No need.. Apostle has been around all these time wink

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by iamyemiakins(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
It's the "they should kuku go and Bleep" for me grin

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by Crossroad1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

lol, man must chop naw

Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by Crossroad1(m): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
We reek of hypocrisy in this country..
If only we know what goes down during bachelor's eve and all those yeye things women do before wedding, una go know say this one small..
A friend of mine did party on his Bach even cos that was his fantasy beofr wedding..

Me for example now, I was a virgin even a week after our wedding, I was scared..
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by chatinent: 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Actually, I don't care. Nothing can spoil my peace of mind. Abi shey bridesmaid no dey there to marry?
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by Bolarineliza202: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
iamyemiakins:

It's the "they should kuku go and Bleep" for me grin
Oh,I see
So na th@ one wey sweet you pass.
Re: Ladies Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics+video) by Iamdbull: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Eagle360:
Tunde Ednut is your mentor.
You just lost 10k followers, why won't u lost. For posting nude picture. U just started grin

See Large Number Of Condoms Found Inside My House’s Soak-away:video / Can Rubbing Cause Pregnancy / My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me?