Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) (14370 Views)

A Nigerian Yahoo boy Barked Like A Dog And Gave Up The Ghost (video) / Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
Titugirl:

Exactly... A fraudster should not even be categorized as rich coz the money was gotten through dubious means

He is rich whether or not is ill-gotten money. Even Dangote gets his money through dubious means he does what is called predatory pricing.
I'm not in support of crime, however, most people are not into crime because they aren't given the opportunity just yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by NewDelhi(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
coming2america:

I dont care who any of these people are. I dont give a rat ass. I am.quoting official sources for Hush puppy to negate whatever notion of fake life you are tryng to ascribe to him..

Fraud life-, he is guilty of. Fake life-no. He lived everything he depicted. Anything you say about Bnaira, i dont really care
You know next to nothing to be honest. I thought you were half smart
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Osedagal(f): 12:04am On Jan 07, 2021
B naira Choi. You have not even called mompha dollar. You said Hush lived a fake life, Ehn that guy was a cartel. He was wanted by the F.B.I for his high ended fraud bro. Hush had so much money he couldn't just hide it. How will even forget E- money. That guy got his money through fraud too. Now he has oil Wells. FRAUDSTERS full this country na d ones wen dey show their selves they suffer. Who for say Invictus the billionaire na fraudster, if he didn't meet his waterloo

2 Likes

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Freelane33(m): 12:11am On Jan 07, 2021
BJ HOPE YOURE NOT THE ONE WITH THE NEWDELHI MONIKER grin.... BJ NA REAL NAIRALANDER. I don’t know about the fraud aspect but he’s a realnlader
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by uthlaw: 12:38am On Jan 07, 2021
seanwilliam:

I’m not here to defend people that don’t add value to me.. but to that , he actually bought it and customized it all and all his worths were valued including some million in dollar cash found with him.. hushpuppi is very rich and he’s the most balling fraudster as at then from Nigeria.. he had I think $56m in btc. The next person I can rate alongside hushpuppi is mompha.. all in all those guys really chopped life over 90% of guys in Naija won’t smell it.. just so you know , living a fake like is pretty expensive too
opar 6,investor bj!
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by QueenMay1: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
[quote author=millionboi2 post=97753278]E fit spoil u no know[/quote
We need to handle most kitchen items with care.
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by OscarJaden(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
I go overtake Bnaira soon
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by bunnae66(m): 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
Benwallt:
In your pu$$i
Hahahahaha
Very funny

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
NewDelhi:

Lol even if they found $100M cash on him, you still don't know who Bnaira is because he keeps alot on the low. Check the previous page where I made mention of an incidence that happened during a class session. He didn't just show off any bank account, he showed a domiciliary account. The amount seen on his domiciliary account that very day was hundreds of millions of dollars. . That was 2008 o. Dude was in 100l or 200l back then

Abeg easy now. See as you dey call hundreds of millions of dollars for domiciliary account, most likely , Nigerian Dollar account and Nigeria still dey find forex lol...

If B-naira dey low key , why him dey showcase for Insta? Or Low key get another meaning?

Guy start before Hushpuppy but Hush pass am abeg.

Say no to fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by ipobarethieves: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
sad FBI are watching

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Mrscarter(f): 2:24am On Jan 09, 2021
NewDelhi:
After hush, it used to be this nigger but since puppy is no more, he has taken over the thrown.

The boy fresh (no homo)

Eventually greed gets de better of dem n he might end up like hushpuppi too undecided
It's karma.
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by SavageBoy: 2:48am On Jan 09, 2021
CaptainZubi:
This guy scatter toto for unilag that year sha. Money good mehn but not just him sha alot of rich dudes balled in unilag those years. Unilag na school abeg, I no attend the school but whenever I visit and compare to the uni ibadan wey I go, I will be like mehn this is how a school is supposed to be.

Social life in unilag was top notch and sweet back then don't know about now.

I dey tell you...
UI,my school just carry first and best for head like attachment
The only thing wey UI sabi do wella na Jaw war
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by shilz(f): 3:33am On Jan 09, 2021
NewDelhi:
If you're a lady seeing this and you never wet, see your doctor.
where exactly is it raining?
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by CaptainZubi: 5:56am On Jan 09, 2021
SavageBoy:

I dey tell you...
UI,my school just carry first and best for head like attachment
The only thing wey UI sabi do wella na Jaw war
First time I went to Unilag, I felt the aura instantly. I felt the atmosphere. Fine girls and good looking dudes left right center. Niggas blasting music with their cars into campus. Everywhere was just bubbling. I was like mehn, I thought this whole shi about unilag was exagerrated , as I don come, I don see an. It's true afterall. Na school be this abeg. A blend of academics and social life. Naso e suppose be.

Unlike ibadan my faculty lasan na alhaja full am lol.

2 Likes

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by zebjoe: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2021
More woes As Hushpuppi Launder Funds For North Korean Hackers.

After many years of defrauding people, companies, and nations, self-acclaimed billionaire Gucci master, Ramon Abass, better known as Hushpuppi met his waterloo in 2020 when he defrauded the US of over 100 million dollars in the middle of a pandemic.

In a joint operation with the UAE security department, INTERPOL, and the FBI, the Nigerian-born fraudster who had been disguising himself as an Instagram Influencer was arrested in his Dubai residence.

Despite his criminal trial delayed due to the pandemic, the US department of justice said he faces up to 20 years imprisonment if convicted of the charges against him. Sadly, Hushpuppi is seemingly going to be behind bars for longer years as he is linked to a new conspiracy to launder 14.7 million dollars of money and cryptocurrency for North Korean hackers.

On February 17, 2021, the US Justice Department announced more news about HushPuppi’s criminal activities and what will be done about his case.

Click here to watch what was announced and what Hushpuppi’s fate will be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeDyBuUZ970
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? / Nigerians Don't Like PDA? / In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.