Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) (14369 Views)

A Nigerian Yahoo boy Barked Like A Dog And Gave Up The Ghost (video) / Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
NewDelhi:

Squeeze your pant and go spread am outside. E suppose don wet by now.

Hahahaha grin
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Paulcyril19: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
osamz007:

where hush dey now?

He dey chill behind bars.

2 Likes

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by millionboi2: 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
QueenMay1:
Stop wasting your cash and risking your health on pure waters you are not even sure of the source when you can conveniently drink from your clean tap without spending a dime.
E fit spoil u no know
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Yuceeluv(f): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lmao!

If not anything, the tattoos on his arms are repelling.

NewDelhi:

Squeeze your pant and go spread am outside. E suppose don wet by now.
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Rich-yes, fresh - Not really.
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by ostechno(m): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
NewDelhi:
After hush, it used to be this nigger but since puppy is no more, he has taken over the thrown.

The boy fresh (no homo)
If he's a Yahoo, atleat he has something to cover up
Sellfastpayfast
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Panda7(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
how did u know na gee
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by seanwilliam(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
NewDelhi:

Hush na fake life. Bnaira get money pass am.
except fake life has got a new meaning .. hushpuppi no Dey live fake life. He had networth of about 170 billion naira..

But I agree bnaira has been a big boy for a very long time before hushpuppi came into the game..

Also bnaira has washed his money unlike hushpuppi
I no no who get money pass cos I no no their Acct ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by surckerg(m): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
The guy with the red range rover back then at UNILAG. B.naira

8 Likes

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by BigJoe19: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
seanwilliam:
except fake life has got a new meaning .. hushpuppi no Dey live fake life. He had networth of about 170 billion naira..

But I agree bnaira has been a big boy for a very long time before hushpuppi came into the game..

wink

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Titugirl(f): 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
JAHHHHHH:
Op is it true you are a scammer too...? like someone said in that betting thread.
Isn't it obvious?
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Titugirl(f): 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
BiggyB242:
wealthy-yes, fresh - Not really.
What's your definition of wealthy?
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 06, 2021
NewDelhi:

baba that 1 na complete lie hushpuppi hold serious and dangerous all him purchases na genuine
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by NewDelhi(m): 6:19am On Jan 06, 2021
BigJoe19:
Bnaira is rich but not in the A class maybe C. He is not worth up to 10 billion naira.
He still dey learn.
This one dey put Bnaira c klasse lol someone I i know too well better no let Instagram and social media fool you. Bnaira tries his best to keep alot under the radar.

3 Likes

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by NewDelhi(m): 6:23am On Jan 06, 2021
seanwilliam:

Oga forget all those bullshit Rolls Royce , Aventador, koesiggnegg, lykan wey he dey use pepper eye for IG, all na boro pose. It's very easy to rent exotic and super cars in the UAE to cruise around. Hushpuppi is/was the fakest nigher out there. Fake life o por
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by seanwilliam(m): 6:37am On Jan 06, 2021
NewDelhi:

Oga forget all those bullshit Rolls Royce , Aventador, koesiggnegg, lykan wey he dey use pepper eye for IG, all na boro pose. It's very easy to rent exotic and super cars in the UAE to cruise around. Hushpuppi is/was the fakest nigher out there. Fake life o por
I’m not here to defend people that don’t add value to me.. but to that , he actually bought it and customized it all and all his worths were valued including some million in dollar cash found with him.. hushpuppi is very rich and he’s the most balling fraudster as at then from Nigeria.. he had I think $56m in btc. The next person I can rate alongside hushpuppi is mompha.. all in all those guys really chopped life over 90% of guys in Naija won’t smell it.. just so you know , living a fake like is pretty expensive too
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by RealEzee(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2021
NewDelhi:

This one dey put Bnaira c klasse lol someone I i know too well better no let Instagram and social media fool you. Bnaira tries his best to keep alot under the radar.
dey dunno
BNaira been balling over 10 summers
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 06, 2021
Titugirl:

What's your definition of wealthy?

He is rich not wealthy.
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by BigJoe19: 9:04am On Jan 06, 2021
NewDelhi:

grin
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by NewDelhi(m): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2021
RealEzee:
dey dunno
BNaira been balling over 10 summers
Na that @ BigJoe19 be mumu pass lol e even say bayo na him boy lmao. Even seanwilliam dey fall hand.. it's not even a matter of the number of years he's been balling, that one doesn't mean. Na the quantity of him bar we dey talk here. Hushpuppi is 40% fake life. Bnaira tries to keep alot low and he's smart at it. Na big time Yahoo boy who no know am for campus then for unilag ? He was one of the biggest boys on campus then (2008). Now he uses crypto as cover-up unlike hushpuppi wey dey use real estate try wash money but we no dey see the real estate. He even dey place bnaira for c class .

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Frankiecrenshaw: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2021
NewDelhi:

after all the things them see for hush hand u still open your dirty mouth say na fake life? U be really goat
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Titugirl(f): 9:45am On Jan 06, 2021
BiggyB242:

He is rich not wealthy.
Exactly... A fraudster should not even be categorized as rich coz the money was gotten through dubious means
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by NewDelhi(m): 11:25am On Jan 06, 2021
Frankiecrenshaw:
after all the things them see for hush hand u still open your dirty mouth say na fake life? U be really goat
I no blame you, na the man wey think say him be your papa I blame.
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by BigJoe19: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2021
NewDelhi:

Na that @ BigJoe19 be mumu pass lol e even say bayo na him boy lmao. Even seanwilliam dey fall hand.. it's not even a matter of the number of years he's been balling, that one doesn't mean. Na the quantity of him bar we dey talk here. Hushpuppi is 40% fake life. Bnaira tries to keep alot low and he's smart at it. Na big time Yahoo boy who no know am for campus then for unilag ? He was one of the biggest boys on campus then (2008). Now he uses crypto as cover-up unlike hushpuppi wey dey use real estate try wash money but we no dey see the real estate. He even dey place bnaira for c class .
Lol.
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
NewDelhi:

nwedehli doing what he does best
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
E get bar for hand. He should be behind the bar very soon. grin

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by coming2america: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
NewDelhi:

Can you just shut up? Shut up. Do you know more than the FBi who recovered more than 14 automobiles with a combined worth of mor half a billion dollars in his name?

Shut up again.

You think FBI does IG?
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by coming2america: 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
NewDelhi:

Hush puppi was fake life?

FBI found $40m cash in his apartment. Is it the money that is fake or the news reporting the $40m?
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by NewDelhi(m): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
coming2america:

Hush puppi was fake life?

FBI found $40m cash in his apartment. Is it the money that is fake or the news reporting the $40m?
Lol even if they found $100M cash on him, you still don't know who Bnaira is because he keeps alot on the low. Check the previous page where I made mention of an incidence that happened during a class session. He didn't just show off any bank account, he showed a domiciliary account. The amount seen on his domiciliary account that very day was hundreds of millions of dollars. . That was 2008 o. Dude was in 100l or 200l back then
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by coming2america: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
NewDelhi:

Lol even if they found $100M cash on him, you still don't know who Bnaira is because he keeps alot on the low. Check the previous page where I made mention of an incidence that happened during a class session. He didn't just show off any bank account, he showed a domiciliary account. The amount seen on his domiciliary account that very day was hundreds of millions of dollars. . That was 2008 o. Dude was in 100l or 200l back then

I dont care who any of these people are. I dont give a rat ass. I am.quoting official sources for Hush puppy to negate whatever notion of fake life you are tryng to ascribe to him..

Fraud life-, he is guilty of. Fake life-no. He lived everything he depicted. Anything you say about Bnaira, i dont really care

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? / What Questions Do You Ask Your Potential Partner On Your First Date? / Nigerians Don't Like PDA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.