Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in (1378 Views)

Oya Who Don Bleep Twins Before Come Here !!! / 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by mezico96(m): 9:10am On Feb 27, 2021
My second experience...

My boss was mad at me and my colleagues cos he couldn't seal a deal, weird right?? Funny, he's actually a good man but difficult a times, sometimes I wonder if he smoke igbo before coming to shop wink

As I was saying....

He was really angry, so he asked me and my second to meet him in his house that evening... Before then my colleague, a TIV guy told me that we are in trouble,my boss has a big dog... But the idiot didn't explain to me so I never paid attention to what he was passing across.

Fwrd>>> At me boss place

A nice looking house with big gate...when we got there my Guy called my boss and he told us to go in and lock the gate which we did, my idiot colleague stood at the gate and I was wondering why, I walked confidently into the compound asif I was the landlord coolcool until I started hearing that sound that dogs make when you try to collect bone from them but this sound is different, asin the breathing is deep,heavy and powerful...That thing looks like a bear,lion and wolf altogether, the teeth is like that of a dragon...and it is very big shockedshocked

When I saw the creature in front of meembarassed ehhn..O.M.G!!! I could swear that I saw my spirit leaving my body. I felt like crying, my legs became heavy and light at same time, my legs where shaking as if it can't carry my body anymore...my colleague... That fool, I turned and didn't even see the idiot again.

Na so I pick race, usain bolt+, aswear, with the speed I ran that day ehh,even bolt will not catch me I will break any record Usain bolt has in racing... I never in my life knew I could run like that.

I didn't know how or when, somehow I found myself on top of my oga fence,my Paradise, even though bottle was stuck under my foot..its better na than to be eaten by that thing...

When my my spirit returned to my body.I used my eyes to search for my colleague, guys, this fool locked himself up in the dog's cage, how I wish they were even two...

I quit my work the next day

I hate what I don't like

5 Likes

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 27, 2021
How many I fit count?
Make I drop one
Always forming efikko in school one fine girl pick interest in the boy. After lectures I go still take time explain to her. We don dey love each other na him she say on Saturday make I come her house. As a bad guy I ask if her parents go dey she say them travel. I never knew I asked the wrong question. I nack my 1500 jeans with my vans shoes. Nack my best V-neck spray perfume. Start to bounce go her house. As I reach the gate and I see the massive house I know say something dey wrong. I couldn't place a finger on it. I also noticed no gateman. This kind big house no gateman? Well...I hit the intercom. It's Michael. The gate is open Michael,I've been expecting you. Come in. Another red flag. Leave gate open? But her voice , very sweet voice reassured me. I bounce enter. As I wan close gate I sight one guy opposite the house wey dey look me dey shake head. Na later I understand why. I don bounce reach near the main door when I hear thunder rumble. I look up whether rain wan fall but I no see any cloud. I hear the thunder again but this time from the right. Maybe na there the rain dey I turn face. My brother I saw my nightmare. This dog big pass lion. The hate emanating from the body alone ehn. His teeth was bared and he was foaming in rage. Upstairs na him I see my date saying Michael don't run. Don't mind my sweet baby. He will just roar he won't hurt you. For my mind tell that to the dog. The dog don dey rush at me. Michael don't run I heard. Ogbeni don't run kill your papa. Vavavoom. I miaaaaun. That day na him I start to consider gymnastics. See the way I take climb that fence . The weyrey dog wan follow me o. Dog wey dey scratch wall I dey imagine if na my body. Even when she came to calm the dog. She couldn't handle him. Na the dog dey drag her. You come say make I wait. As she go lock the dog, I jumped down and let myself out the gate. And I never looked back. Monday see the way I responded to her greeting. She beg me tire I no gree. My dear that was attempted murder, and I don't like murderers. If she wasn't one she would have told me or locked the dog. Make she dey go abeg. I don't like what I hate. This was 2004

11 Likes

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by mezico96(m): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2021
After my waec I decided to learn handiwork, I met with one of my dad's friend who is into wiring of building(light connect) though deep down I really don't like it cos I fear electric like mad...e get why

----Back to the topic

After so many weeks of apprenticeship, On this fateful day my oga took me and his senior apprentice to this beautiful house for maintainance, as we knocked on the gate, the barking(dogs) I heard,(from previous experiences) I moved back to where my boss parked his car and stood there, he told me not to be scared that those dogs are in their cage...>>for my mind>>>....O.Y.O, GOODLUCK to them)

Lo and behold... When my boss opened the gate(guys lemme explain what I saw...Abnormal people will call it Dog, but what came out of that house is no dog, if you see the size and height, it was two lions and one leopard, if not wolf, very big).

Why will someone even keep beasts at home??!

---

This lion&leopard/wolf started chasing us, I enter the car and pinned the luck, my boss and the other guy ran to the car but I'm not crazy enough to open it na... Abi if nah you, u go open am? Me that is too skinny, they will just...

Na so one of the dog bite my oga for nyash , the man shout like small pikincheesycheesy, the other apprentice done take off follow another direction grin...

That was the last day I followed them oo, I had to quit, no, I fired myself n applied for another job

I can't be risking electricution and dog bites in one work.

17 Likes

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by ProphetofOdin: 9:18am On Feb 27, 2021
Lolzzzzz. Ur experience is funny. Dogs have charged at me on 3 different occasions but I stood my ground and look straight into their eyes and they backed down. I think being a dog trainer also helps to understand their behaviour and how to deal with it.

10 Likes

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by prince2pac(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2021
Omo your experience funny die

Na only once dog don bite me, the dog I take care of right from puppy, never knew the idiot was injured, immediately I touch am na fight oh, I heart sank... I felt betrayed

1 Like

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 27, 2021
omo I don laff tire oo... u guys just made my day. well I have not really had a dog chasing experience. looking forward to more comments

2 Likes

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by mezico96(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2021
ProphetofOdin:
Lolzzzzz. Ur experience is funny. Dogs have charged at me on 3 different occasions but I stood my ground and look straight into their eyes and they backed down. I think being a dog trainer also helps to understand their behaviour and how to deal with it.

Ehn...I use to own a dog before too, but if they call those creatures dog, then what I trained is rat oo
Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by Bodyodour: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2021
Lol. Dogs has disgraced me a lot of times.
Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 27, 2021
ProphetofOdin:
Lolzzzzz. Ur experience is funny. Dogs have charged at me on 3 different occasions but I stood my ground and look straight into their eyes and they backed down.
so u mean I should do the same if facing the same situation cos I no get dat kind mind oo

1 Like

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by mezico96(m): 9:28am On Feb 27, 2021
smart1204:

so u mean I should do the same if facing the same situation cos I no get dat kind mind oo

OYO...don't say nobody told you cos I just did
Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by JOACHINpedro: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2021
Na once o.

Modified
In my second year, that night wasn't funny at all.
★★★★★★
During my semester exam period a girl invited me to night class. Mumu me wey despise night reading accepted because of her.
Night reach, 10:30pm she called telling me to come and pick her because her area dy bad for night. Super hero like me to the rescue. But something told me to go with my guy just to have someone witness me with that fine babe all night. Ego booster wink
She sent us the direction and off we went. The dude I went with claimed to know a shortcut to the area, "Oya na, mey we try am", grin shinning our teeth we mugushly followed that way. It was a very quiet environ and seemed like lecturers' quarters.
I could swear that all the compounds had at least two dogs. Thank God the buildings were all fenced with iron-netted barricades. The first two compounds had ekuke cheesy our morale come increase, the dogs barked at us as we just dy waka as if we were untouchable, we even dy bark back dy jons them. Damn! Barking ovation It was glorious for us cool
Unknown to us, one half-barricaded building there had three aggressive Rottweilers wey dy wait for us to transpass their master's building.
We near there, them begin para for us dy bark anyhow. My guy come dy mimic them follow Dy bark at them, That was what woke the demon in them!
They begin Dy run helter skelter, dy find way outside the compound. Omo, one sighted the extreme of the barricade and made a tactical dive over the fence!..

Let me say this now, Adrenaline can make someone a Super human in an emergency case.
I'm a living witness

... The way I teleported to my room (3 km away) I can't still explain it till today. As I begin feel myself. I called the guy instantly, he busied the call. Fear catch me cus I couldn't understand what was happening that moment.
Na the next day I hear say my guy was rescued by the school security. He slept in their cell cus they thought he was a criminal grin

For apology, I gave him a treat for the whole week

5 Likes

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 27, 2021
I am currently studying animal health technology, one day me and one junior doctor went to treat a dog in the client's house, as we got there, I was expecting to see one of his German Shepherd or Rottweiler ( the ones he regularly brings to the clinic )the mfvcker started growling as if we been get quarrel before as I stretched my neck to see the breed, ladies and gentlemen na heavy Caucasian dog i see oh worst part is, the gateman told us his name is kratos ( I mean who gives a dog kratos as name ), as we were contemplating on who will take his parameters the fvcker broke the tiny little chain he was restrained with, before I could say aminu tambuwa, junior doctor has scaled the fence, I started running inside the compound with the beast close to my tail bone, I got betrayed by my shoe lace at the backyard of the compound and fell, I thought death has finally come, to my greatest surprise the beast came on me with playing gestures ( dog breeders will understand ), I tamed the beast and started playing with it, the gateman and doctor thought he has finally killed me. The doctor later climbed down from the fence and saw me playing with the beast, he begged me not to say a word about it in the clinic .

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by ProphetofOdin: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2021
smart1204:

Yes, stand your ground, dogs smell fear and courage. The last experience I had, they were like 5 dogs charging at me at the same time(I went out to jog early in the morning), so I just focus on their leader who was the alpha male. I know it hard to stand your ground but that is your best bet cos most times you might not be able to outrun this dogs.

3 Likes

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2021
second experience trust me this one doesn't have happy ending.

myself and another student went to groom a client's Eskimo ( home service ) as we got there, all his dogs started barking in their kennels, I noticed that the pitbull that wasn't inside the kennel didn't bark at all, he waited for us to get to the middle of the compound then he charged with full force, I moved as fast as my long legs could carry me, my colleague is a fat dude, na so Rex bite am for yansh oh, see blood everywhere, the client's child ( 8 years old or so ) came out of the house and called the dog, once he heard her voice, he just went inside the kennel. thank God the dog has been given all necessary injections.

1 Like

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2021
ProphetofOdin:

Yes, stand your ground, dogs smell fear and courage. The last experience I had, they were like 5 dogs charging at me at the same time(I went out to jog early in the morning), so I just focus on their leader who was the alpha male. I know it hard to stand your ground but that is your best bet cos most times you might not be able to outrun this dogs.
this your technique works only when the dog is not in his territory, if a dog faces you in his territory better back down stylishly or run

3 Likes

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by mezico96(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
I am currently studying animal health technology, one day me and one junior doctor went to treat a dog in the client's house, as we got there, I was expecting to see one of his German Shepherd or Rottweiler ( the ones he regularly brings to the clinic )the mfvcker started growling as if we been get quarrel before as I stretched my neck to see the breed, ladies and gentlemen na heavy Caucasian dog i see oh worst part is, the gateman told us his name is kratos ( I mean who gives a dog kratos as name ), as we were contemplating on who will take his parameters the fvcker broke the tiny little chain he was restrained with, before I could say aminu tambuwa, junior doctor has scaled the fence, I started running inside the compound with the beast close to my tail bone, I got betrayed by my shoe lace at the backyard of the compound and fell, I thought death has finally come, to my greatest surprise the beast came on me with playing gestures ( dog breeders will understand ), I tamed the beast and started playing with it, the gateman and doctor thought he has finally killed me. The doctor later climbed down from the fence and saw me playing with the beast, he begged me not to say a word about it in the clinic .

Haha hahaha...mama meya lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by mezico96(m): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2021
I use to like dogs oo but now ehn, if I see one coming towards me I change direction... if I was younger na different case
Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by Pierocash(m): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2021
shocked. grin
Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by ProphetofOdin: 10:22am On Feb 27, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

this your technique works only when the dog is not in his territory, if a dog faces you in his territory better back down stylishly or run

Okay.
Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2021
I don't want to remember that terrible day.
i was faster than Usain Bolt that day.
Till today I don't know where the strength came from.

1 Like

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by mezico96(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2021
ShawttySoFyne:
I don't want to remember that terrible day.
i was faster than Usain Bolt that day

Aunty pls remember oo

We want to hear
Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by xxxXXXxxx: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2021
This thread is so funny

1 Like

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by tee59(f): 10:41am On Feb 27, 2021
I can't just stop laughing here . You guys really made my day great. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by prince2pac(m): 11:00am On Feb 27, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
second experience trust me this one doesn't have happy ending.

myself and another student went to groom a client's Eskimo ( home service ) as we got there, all his dogs started barking in their kennels, I noticed that the pitbull that wasn't inside the kennel didn't bark at all, he waited for us to get to the middle of the compound then he charged with full force, I moved as fast as my long legs could carry me, my colleague is a fat dude, na so Rex bite am for yansh oh, see blood everywhere, the client's child ( 8 years old or so ) came out of the house and called the dog, once he heard her voice, he just went inside the kennel. thank God the dog has been given all necessary injections.
our local dog always does that, he will wait for you to come and then charge, he won't bark ooo.. Very mean dog. His bitting record is second to none, small but mighty about nine years old now, he once gave a two year old Caucasian a run for his life.
Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2021
prince2pac:
our local dog always does that, he will wait for you to come and then charge, he won't bark ooo.. Very mean dog. His bitting record is second to none, small but mighty about nine years old now, he once gave a two year old Caucasian a run for his life.
lol, local dogs are the most dangerous, I saw a video of six local dogs beating the hell out of a full grown jaguar, they don't have respect for anyone or anything

1 Like

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 27, 2021
grin
Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by Neatcut99(f): 11:23am On Feb 27, 2021
there was a day I went to deliver a very rich woman cloth in her house
as the gateman open gate..the woman and her sons with some friends dey one side of the building...I know say dog dey the woman compound o but I didn't know they are much like that...they were even barking
the woman and others were saying they can't do anything that I should come foward, me too was jejely going
as I reach half way one of the big dog name Tommy was running towards me from the end of the building ....I was still laughing say maybe no be the my side ...omo the last thing I remember is the dog tearing the bag away from my hand and me in my shop

that was the last day I will ever step my house in any unfamiliar compound
per say i be lady o ....I ran ehn i lose weight

3 Likes

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by LoudLord(m): 11:23am On Feb 27, 2021
I got a Pitbull myself

7months old now my landlord don dey complain say make nobody keep pets for hin compound, he's not living with us but I know say na 1 of my lovely neighbors dey tell am say make dem eject me and Dog comot for the compound.

My dog is very useful in the compound and very friendly with my neighbors but I don't really understand the hatred on my Boy

I don't use chain/Belt on my Boy cause he's a marlian.

You can call me BabaKhally

1 Like

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by kushercain: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
I dey come

1 Like

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by Truthabulabula(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
StacyO:
grin

The one in your dairy??
Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by Sacrosanct12(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
cheesy cheesy I never had a dog chasing experience before and I don't pray for it. All f una wey get experience, more dog chase to ur tail bones.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Done Chase You Before? Come in by Twelfthman: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2021
Dog chases- No
Dog bite- Yes

I took five doses of anti rabies vaccines and the experience is what I won't even wish for my enemy

I still love dogs tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

PLS I Need Ugrent Advice. Am Loosing My Mind / She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money / Please Is It Wrong For A Guy To Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.