Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy (31040 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video / Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Makanaki127: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2021
The story be like dangote duvet when no day cover yash finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by kayuseful: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2021
fashrola:

Overpampered and still poo inside their shorts? Like for real.....
You've obviously never been to a boarding school in Nigeria before

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by 6digitscomrade: 10:05am On Jan 06, 2021
PeachtreeReside:
I haven't been following this story as such because sex molestation of kids makes me sad.
My thoughts though:

Kids in the UK as young as 3yrs old have to be toilet trained before coming to school because they do not want their teachers to be sued for molestation when they clean them up.

Why was this boy still urinating at 11yrs old?

Was he toilet trained OR taken to see an urinologist?

Most parents do not train their kids to look after themselves like washing of their clothes, bathing themselves well etc because they do not have the time and they have maids to help their kids.

Do not handover your child's training to maids, schools, etc.

Stop over pampering your kids please. The world won't be nice to them. Toughen them up. Stop forming ajebo when you are pako.

Teach kids to be polite and able to stand up for themselves. This world isn't for sissies.

Let them help around the house.. Give them chores to do like you had when growing up.

Build them for the long term and not for the shortest term.
ur head is properly screwed to ur neck I see.. proud of you..

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by StagethemTVee: 10:08am On Jan 06, 2021
Any straight child of 13 years old without gay influence and exposure will not ask another male of 11 years old to bend over to inspect his anus feel normal doing such. When a child poos, even a younger child, the parents will not ask him/her to bend over to inspect the anus. Only co-gays will not see the absurdity of such an act. That information from the accused mouth aone is enough for a good lawyer to nail the accussed.
Lifestone:

Which Gay man will go into a smelling anus? Who poo and bedwet without cleaning up. I was believing that failed woman untill i heard from the other side.
She should take responsibility for raising her child poorly. I wont send a child that bed wet to a Boarding School, you simply expose the child to ridicles

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by AFONJACOW(m): 10:09am On Jan 06, 2021
Use electrocuting machine on them
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by simplesearch: 10:10am On Jan 06, 2021
If you've been to a boarding school before you'll know how disgusting it is for an underage student who still wee-wee to be annexed to your bunk area, not to even talk of sharing same bunk with such a person. It is usually an irritating and disgusting situation that result in the intake of foul odor and when it becomes persistent can't but lead to erratic display of anger against such bunk mate. I heard that the test conducted by the family doctor showed that the boy was not sexually molested, but the mum summarily dismissed the result, as it doesn't suit or tailor toward her narrative or expected outcome.
I think the solution is for her to withdraw the child and take him to Regent School or NTI Abuja for a quick check. A child that has not stopped defecating or wee-weeing has no business going to a boarding house, for even if the school can cope with such what about other student who might not be so disposed.
Boarding house unlike day care is not a dumping ground where busy parent dump their ward without checking on them knowing fully well their state of mental development. This is how some parent transfer their child's moral obligation to the church believing the church should help train their child while they do nothing at home to encourage such change, and when things go wrong they heap a load of blame on the church and the pastor without apportioning a single blame to themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by SarutobiEky(m): 10:10am On Jan 06, 2021
southniyikaye:
We did not bully him (Ola and I). I did not molest him. The Boarding Master, Mr Joseph Nseabasi asked us to make sure he is always clean because when he Pooh’s or Pees on himself, he doesn’t clean up. And when he smells, and we ask him if he defecated, he will say no.

“But when we ask him to pull down his boxer and bend down, we will discover that he defecated without cleaning his anus. We will now ask him to go and take his bath or clean himself. And when we notice that his clothes are smelling, we will tell him to go and wash the clothes, but he will refuse, instead, he will go and pack the smelly clothes inside his cupboard

As an ex boarding house student myself, that statement up shows the boy lacks proper home training...
We had alot of these scenarios when I was in fgc ibillo...
Even me self, even for the fact that is topped bedwetting when I was just 3yrs, my first day at secondary, I piss for bed due to too much rough play...
Many parents believe because it is a boarding school, the school will do everything for them including habits they should have inculcate in the kids from onset....
My first child stop bedwetting at just 1yr 3months same with my second child.. [/b]Na the only thing wey my wife see do be that other than that, na witch she be.... [b] grin grin
And pls, how can a 13yrs molest and eleven years? What pleasure is he going to derive in inserting fingers in his anus? Pls if this is possible, enlighten me biko, no man is an island!!!

Modified - deji still bedwets at 14yrs....
I know a lady who still bedwets at the age of 29...it took the intervention of her loving husband to stop...
bros you mean you married a witch
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Lifestone(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2021
marsup:
there are other ways. my point is, you don't just tell someone to bend over to see if their anus is clean. That alone is a red flag. Well, i hope both parties get the help they need.
O boy did you attend a Boarding School, if you do you wont ask if a senior13year old boy will employ other ways to investigate a smelling junior bunkmate.
The woman should just accept her failure for sending an improperly trained 11year old boy to a Boarding School period.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by simplesearch: 10:12am On Jan 06, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Any straight child of 13 years old without gay influence and exposure will not ask another male of 11 years old to bend over to inspect his anus feel normal doing such. When a child poos, even a younger child, the parents will not ask him/her to bend over to inspect the anus. Only co-gays will not see the absurdity of such an act. That information from the accused mouth aone is enough for a good lawyer to nail the accussed.

Have you attended a boarding school before?
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by simplyOJ(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2021
You expect him to accept before

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by jumper524(m): 10:13am On Jan 06, 2021
southniyikaye:
We did not bully him (Ola and I). I did not molest him. The Boarding Master, Mr Joseph Nseabasi asked us to make sure he is always clean because when he Pooh’s or Pees on himself, he doesn’t clean up. And when he smells, and we ask him if he defecated, he will say no.

“But when we ask him to pull down his boxer and bend down, we will discover that he defecated without cleaning his anus. We will now ask him to go and take his bath or clean himself. And when we notice that his clothes are smelling, we will tell him to go and wash the clothes, but he will refuse, instead, he will go and pack the smelly clothes inside his cupboard

As an ex boarding house student myself, that statement up shows the boy lacks proper home training...
We had alot of these scenarios when I was in fgc ibillo...
Even me self, even for the fact that is topped bedwetting when I was just 3yrs, my first day at secondary, I piss for bed due to too much rough play...
Many parents believe because it is a boarding school, the school will do everything for them including habits they should have inculcate in the kids from onset....
My first child stop bedwetting at just 1yr 3months same with my second child.. Na the only thing wey my wife see do be that other than that, na witch she be....
And pls, how can a 13yrs molest and eleven years? What pleasure is he going to derive in inserting fingers in his anus? Pls if this is possible, enlighten me biko, no man is an island!!!

Modified - deji still bedwets at 14yrs....
I know a lady who still bedwets at the age of 29...it took the intervention of her loving husband to stop...
thank you, only boarding students would understand.
in boarding schools, there are children who are extremely dirty and it's only normal they suffer more in the hands of seniors and other students so they can learn.
the boarding house master moving him to senior hostel already tells alot that the boy needs serious guidanc to help himself.
well the part I don't know or am not sure of is the sexual molestation.
it might be possible the boy is gay and had sex with him severally. but it might still be a lie.
but in truth I don't think any school would tolerate any form of gayism in whatever manner especially not a deeper life school.
also the mother of the boy seems to be over exaggerating the matter and is willing to fall innocent people down which in a case might shows shes was ready for trouble and she got the chance to cause trouble thereby exaggerating the whole thing..

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by otokx(m): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2021
It would have been better he kept quiet; which one is bend nyash?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Sultannayef: 10:15am On Jan 06, 2021
A lot of people or rather kids who commented already are outright silly.
There is no way that kid was not molested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Shegzy8(m): 10:16am On Jan 06, 2021
malcom1X:

Guilty of what?

That boy was under the custody of deeper life church. Deeper life can not escape this one.

The other boy who molested him has no case because he's a minor. Will never go to jail or has no case to answer.

Already diverting from the first convo!! I was only letting you see why the Facebook account might have been suspended. Nothing more
You just wish to see the church in mud and it's glaring. I was talking about something else and you quickly diverted.

And may I ask how they are going to pay?
A fine or the church will be dissolved?

Not even a member but just chill and follow the case, online rants will do nothing. Let's pray and hope for justice, that should be the aim of all this.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by shallomtr: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2021
Rhymeyjohn:
The matter would soon appear in court.

We have been hearing from a single story (the mother of the victim). It's good to hear from other parties involved.

The mother claimed that her son had a broken anus. This cannot be hidden, so at this point, we can know who is lieing
her own doctor report is out, no broken Anus
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Lovinghauwa: 10:18am On Jan 06, 2021
Of course they will deny
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by jumper524(m): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2021
StagethemTVee:
kk you've not been to boarding school I presumed. while it's absurd to tell a child to bend his ass over I think it's a normal but rare occurrence in a boarding school.

a situation when a child dirtyness is extreme, seniors tend to make jest of such kid by making him do absorbs things especially when the person in question is denying it.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by retake89(m): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2021
wellmax:
Always two sides to a story, but people want us to believe the accuser only.

Personally I think the accuser is talking too much for a matter already under investigation.

Exactly. People wants everyone to believe the accuser alone. So they'll disregard everything the accused is saying.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by imolile: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2021
You can tell from the body language of the woman that she just wanted to use Deeper life as a cash cow for her son's dirty habit.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by retake89(m): 10:20am On Jan 06, 2021
fashrola:

Overpampered and still poo inside their shorts? Like for real.....

Yes lots of them.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Freddd009: 10:21am On Jan 06, 2021
olisaEze:
So the principal called u to tell u she will punish ur son, but she didn’t tell u his offense. Epa u can lie for state competition o! If dem give u dis cap, na sure bet say u go follow the owner struggle sha. cheesy grin

Don't mind the liar. He even made the case sweeter because he contradicted himself there. He flopped o...... Shallom's father said his son has been in Deeperlife high school since he got admitted into Jss1 and now I'm SS1 and has never heard any bad report about him from the school and this same Mr Omoniyi also said the Principal called him n said she was going to Punish his son n he didn't ask why. Is that possible? For a principal to call u that she will punish ur son n as a good parent, u didn't ask what he did? Shallom's fathers story does not add up at all. He is helping his son to cover up his sins which is so obvious now.

Secondly, if Shallom claimed he didn't molest him, why would d principal say she would punish them, also why were they asking Don Davis why he was walking like a pregnant woman who just gave birth and had serious tear? The poor boy couldn't tell them what he was going tru because Shallom n Ola had threatened him. And also, if there was no case of molestation, why did the principal n some members of Deeperlife high school went to the hospital to meet Don Davis n his mum n they all knelt down begging which she has the scenario recorded. The evidences are with her. Why beg in the first place when u knew u would say NOT GUILTY. They tried so much to dust this case under the carpet but failed because Don Davis mother has already cried to the whole world n they knew their best option now is to come up with this rubbish cook up story of saying Don Davis didn't know how to clean himself properly. An 11yrs old boy should know the difference btw when the seniors are trying to bully him alone just for him to change and when they went as far as molesting his anus thereby fingering him with their fingers, sexually abusing his anus, putting sticks, leg n fingers into his anus to the extent he couldn't walk properly of which someone witnessed it n asked him why he was walking like that. Isn't that enough evidence to proof that SHALLOM OMONIYI AND OLA TRULY MOLESTED DON DAVIS AND ARE DENYING IT.
Truth shall prevail soon

In my own opinion,

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Shegzy8(m): 10:21am On Jan 06, 2021
theFilmtric:

Yes by repeated reporting

theFilmtricsay

I know!! But Facebook won't act except she's guilty of what was reported.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Neddstark: 10:22am On Jan 06, 2021
fashrola:

Are you the judge? The kid's mum said her son was molested in school and you said they should "die" this matter... You must be very stupid... I swear

You sound so pained like you were abused too as a child. Who did it bro? You can confide in me. Even if it was Daddy, I would understand grin grin grin
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by simplesearch: 10:26am On Jan 06, 2021
otokx:
It would have been better he kept quiet; which one is bend nyash?

It sound strange to you but it's not so strange in a bh btw a senior and a junior where there is a denial of wrong doing that involves physical confirmation. If not because the world has turned upside down, in most boarding house of those days male students take their bath openly and sometimes together without a single string attached, I mean when no body even knew what is called gay or feel any attraction to each other. Moreover the guy asking the other to bend down are all children, 13 or 14 to 11 are all still children who may not know how to utilize their authority appropriately.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Freddd009: 10:31am On Jan 06, 2021
Neddstark:

Go and be a hall master in a private boarding school. You will see how overpampered kids can be extremely filthy.

Even if that's true but does that make Shallom and Ola anus inspector and servicer?

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2021
The big blame should go to Don Davies irresponsible mother that took a boy 11 yes old that wet bed an poo on his body to a boarding house. She abandoned her responsibilities as a mother to train her son, looking for who to push her inadequacy to. This is where it has landed her. Foolish woman.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Angrymode: 10:36am On Jan 06, 2021
The boy was obviously bullied, maltreated and perhaps even molested as claimed. How many senior students can tolerate someone like Don Davis without bullying and maltreating him?

The school messed up in moving Davis to the senior domitory. The school should publicly and privately apologize to the family of Davis and seek out of court settlement.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by BRATISLAVA: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
Yes but a story normally have many sides, we heard from the accusers, now the accused are sharing their own parts of the story

They've all agreed that the seniors used to tell him to expose his anus to them. The accused have said so themselves. So it is very possible they did molest him, too. Don Davies story tallies.

We didn't expect them to agree that they did anything anything to him.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by BRATISLAVA: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2021
Angrymode:
The boy was obviously bullied, maltreated and perhaps even molested as claimed. How many senior students can tolerate someone like Don Davis without bullying and maltreating him?

The school messed up in moving Davis to the senior domitory. The school should publicly and privately apologize to the family of Davis and seek out of court settlement.

The boys have agreed in their strange story, that they used to ask him to show them his anus. It turns out that Don Davies did not lie. They must've done more than just looking at the said anus. These boys should be treated as adults in this case. How they transformed a vibrant boy into a skeleton is rather obvious with this new confession.

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by seborrhic: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2021
Dpharisee:
So their duty is to inspect the boy Yansh after he Pooh's because he doesn't know how to clean up himself?
This cap will fit those boys
U probably didn't have a childhood.
Even outside hostel in children playgroups of that age because they are innocent and don't know what this gay aberration is all about,they can forcefully draw down the pants of their playmates if they suspect he has fouled the air.
Nothing surprising what they did.11 yr olds sexually assaulting boys of the same sex is far off.
I think what this boy narrated is true,but whether they physically assaulted him,not sexually,is what is up for debate and investigation.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Neddstark: 10:40am On Jan 06, 2021
Freddd009:

Even if that's true but does that make Shallom and Ola anus inspector and servicer?

Shallom and Ola follow service you too?
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by BigGuava: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Did You Know" Picture Series / Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? / Help: I Have Been Given Admission From My School But Not From Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.