Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,316 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy (31025 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video / Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Liverpoolfc(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
IF YOU ATTENDED A BOARDING SCHOOL YOU WILL SEE THERE IS TRUTH IN WHAT THE ACCUSED SAID.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by marsup: 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
uglodoh:

Medical report shows that the boy's anus is intact. The whole saga is caused by negligence by the school.
Then she has no evidence, the case will be thrown out, if it gets to court. She will only succeed in tarnishing the school's image. I bet a lot of parents will pull their kids out of the school, just to be on a safe side.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by 234four: 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
[s]
Exc2000:
The accused also has a valid point
[/s]
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Freddd009: 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
Neddstark:

Shallom and Ola follow service you too?

Get off my mention nigga
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by 234four: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
post=97769748:

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by 234four: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author= post=97769785][/quote]
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Neddstark: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Freddd009:

Get off my mention nigga

Next time dont mention me.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by edoairways: 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Shegzy8:

So you think the school or the church members can suspend her Facebook account? Lol
Yes they can
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Freddd009: 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Neddstark:

Next time dont mention me.

I wouldn't stoop so low to mention u or are u Olisaeze? Get off my mention brut! Last warning!
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Katlyst(m): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
I attended a secondary boarding school.

Do seniors bully juniors irrespective of small age difference? YES
Do some juniors and some seniors bedwet? YES
Can a junior feel comfortable for hours after pooing on shorts? NO
Can young & adults poo on their clothes due to far/restricted/occupied toilet? YES
Do some juniors wear dirty clothes or go without bathing for days? YES
Will a student refuse going to dining for days without strong reasons? NO
Is the accuser story completely correct? NO
Is the accused story completely correct? NO
Who deserves the greatest punishment? SCHOOL (due to negligence)

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by silkiss: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Dpharisee:
So their duty is to inspect the boy's Yansh after he Pooh's because he doesn't know how to clean up himself?
This cap will fit those boys

A proof that the boy wasn't lying after all

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by onadana: 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
edoairways:
It is expected for the accused to deny. He or she has to cook a story that would sound convincing. The victim's mother was running her mouth like tap hence the shutting down of her Facebook page by supposedly deeper life high school staff or their members

Get your facts right.Only Facebook can shut down your page.The accused are entitled to their own defence.The onus falls on the accuser to prove.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by edoairways: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
onadana:

Get your facts right.Only Facebook can shut down your page.The accused are entitled to their own defence.The onus falls on the accuser to prove.
You don't know what people do to shut down Facebook page. Just say what you know because I have been a victim of circumstance
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Shegzy8(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
edoairways:

Yes they can

They can't. They can only report her page while Facebook tries to verify their claim if it's genuine or not.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by edoairways: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Shegzy8:

They can't. They can only report her page while Facebook tries to verify their claim if it's genuine or not.
If you say so
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by AkaraAndBread: 9:01am On Jan 07, 2021
southniyikaye:
We did not bully him (Ola and I). I did not molest him. The Boarding Master, Mr Joseph Nseabasi asked us to make sure he is always clean because when he Pooh’s or Pees on himself, he doesn’t clean up. And when he smells, and we ask him if he defecated, he will say no.

“But when we ask him to pull down his boxer and bend down, we will discover that he defecated without cleaning his anus. We will now ask him to go and take his bath or clean himself. And when we notice that his clothes are smelling, we will tell him to go and wash the clothes, but he will refuse, instead, he will go and pack the smelly clothes inside his cupboard

As an ex boarding house student myself, that statement up shows the boy lacks proper home training...
We had alot of these scenarios when I was in fgc ibillo...
Even me self, even for the fact that is topped bedwetting when I was just 3yrs, my first day at secondary, I piss for bed due to too much rough play...
Many parents believe because it is a boarding school, the school will do everything for them including habits they should have inculcate in the kids from onset....
My first child stop bedwetting at just 1yr 3months same with my second child.. Na the only thing wey my wife see do be that other than that, na witch she be....
And pls, how can a 13yrs molest and eleven years? What pleasure is he going to derive in inserting fingers in his anus? Pls if this is possible, enlighten me biko, no man is an island!!!

Modified - deji still bedwets at 14yrs....
I know a lady who still bedwets at the age of 29...it took the intervention of her loving husband to stop...

The boy appears to have been over pampered at home hence he lacked the necessary social skills to live independently in the boarding house.

Thus he fell into depression (as evidenced by the alleged statements of a decline in his personal hygiene, apathy towards assigned chores + poor eating habits).

For the school to make a special living arrangement for him (personal supervision by the boarding house master + being with older students) also shows how f*cked up his mind was.....but is the school really to blame for his condition??

Don Davies obviously has poor social skills.....and his mother has a flair for the dramatics.

She has carried the matter to the Social Media Supreme Court where the burden of proof is virtually irrelevant and what would cement your case is how far you are willing to go to make your story go viral.

In a civilized society, knowing that some of these her allegations would be difficult to prove in a court of law the libel suit that the school will slam on her would be something else.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Neddstark: 10:03am On Jan 07, 2021
Freddd009:

I wouldn't stoop so low to mention u or are u Olisaeze? Get off my mention brut! Last warning!

I dey here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Did You Know" Picture Series / Mfon Aniekan Jacob Recognized In Akwa Ibom For Designing This Craft Work / Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.