Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,278 members, 7,954,099 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy (31301 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video / Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by TemmyT002(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2021
We didn't even gear from the accusers. Imagine.
Now we have two stories.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Germi9: 10:46am On Jan 06, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
I tut the case is under investigation
the molesters know their truth..the molested know his truth..and there is the truth
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by simplesearch: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2021
shallomtr:
her own doctor report is out, no broken Anus

She refused the doctors report. How can you go to a boarding house where you attend prep till late in the night, and must be up latest by 6 a.m in preparation for the days activity and still be expected to look like a low budget yokozuna baffles me. Probably the mum thought bh is a playground where children are dumped, feed all through the day, bathed and diaper changed, lullabied to bed to wake up whenever the child chooses. Those who have gone to command day boarding school can tell you what real discipline is all about, if she takes the boy there by the end of the year her mouth will be shut forever.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2021
jumper524:
thank you, only boarding students would understand.
in boarding schools, there are children who are extremely dirty and it's only normal they suffer more in the hands of seniors and other students so they can learn.
the boarding house master moving him to senior hostel already tells alot that the boy needs serious guidanc to help himself.
well the part I don't know or am not sure of is the sexual molestation.
it might be possible the boy is gay and had sex with him severally. but it might still be a lie.
but in truth I don't think any school would tolerate any form of gayism in whatever manner especially not a deeper life school.
also the mother of the boy seems to be over exaggerating the matter and is willing to fall innocent people down which in a case might shows shes was ready for trouble and she got the chance to cause trouble thereby exaggerating the whole thing..
even University sef,

Who do u think are those people who used to carry matrass upandan?

I am not talking of during the period of the beginning of a new session o....

But right in the middle of the semester especially during weekends. These ones must be Advanced level bedwetters, or stoolers as the case may be.

But that does not absolves the alleged perpetrators of this dastardly act of wrongdoing.

All these are looking like lies to cover-up wrong doing.

The accused senior students must be investigated thoroughly and brought to book to serve as a detterent to other nasty deviants.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by obicmag(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2021
Dpharisee:
So their duty is to inspect the boy Yansh after he Pooh's because he doesn't know how to clean up himself?
This cap will fit those boys

Abeg is that mr lying machine cap?
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by ruggedtimi(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2021
fashrola:
How would an 11 year old boy defecate inside his shorts without knowing, even my 2 year old boy will always go to toilet and poo on the ground.... They are lot of loophole in this story....

when I was in boarding school I had two classmates of age 14 in jss3. The both of Dem dey defecate for inside hostel and Dem no dey wash up. One had to change school because of the constant insults from us. Alot happens in boarding school, thanks to social media some of this atrocities are being revealed.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by simcomu: 10:54am On Jan 06, 2021
what i think is that the boy is a spoilt brat and he was too young to go to boarding school.He cant take care of himself .So when he got to the school , the pressure was too much for him: it affected him emotionally .It is clear the boy is a bed wetter and also probably defecate on his body.Its possible that in an effort to punish him for bedwetting and defecating some inhumane treatment were meted on him.This kind of harsh punishment are common in most boarding school.Its also possible he was molested sexually, the question is ? To practice homosexually , 2 parties are involved,why didnt he report? Secondly, according to the story, i think the parent of don went the extra mile to get him a special guardian in school who monitors him, why didnt he report to this person? .I personally think there was actually a case of violation , it may not be homosexualty related but possibly things forced into his anus .This must have been done by the seniors for his bedweting.If you have been a boarder, you know itis a big punishment to wee on a bed , especially if you sleep ontop of a seniors bunk.
i think the mother of the boy over exagerated fact and i think she wants publicity and i think she spoilt the child.
finally these are just my view on this matter, homosexaulty and other forms of harassments are bad and i dont in any way encourage it.We must investigate all matters before concluding,The people involved in this matter should be corrected, we cant ask the authorities to jail children involved.the school need to wake up and ensure all acts of harrasment are checked.Parents should not raise up spoilt kids and finally not all kids can survive the harsh treatment of a boarding school

Davidzy23:
what the accused said seems not a lie to me... he did all this to the boy but went extra mile which he isn't saying...

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Originalsly: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2021
Hmmm.... why expose the identities of the minors? I find this wayyy more disgusting than the accusation.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2021
SarutobiEky:
bros you mean you married a witch
free me o

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by SarutobiEky(m): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2021
southniyikaye:
free me o
you're free from bondage ijn grin
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by ibawon(m): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2021
When I said the Mum has a FISH BRAIN, one self acclaimed intellectual adult was saying I lack RESPECT.
She was always putting him up on camera any opportunity she got. Have you forgotten he is gonna have a life someday, he is gonna become and adult, he is ment to be protected from the Eyes of the public till when all this has been thoroughly investigated.
May God help settle their case
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Wonderwoman007: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2021
He poops and pees on himself find another lie and teacher will ask another student to take care of him?is that the reason your parents brought you to school? Is it a special needs school? How come he could no longer control his bowel?How did he survive primary school? If you must lie, lie properly cus dis story is not adding up. My nephew also goes to a boarding school, the school asked all parents to buy mackintosh. Apologize to the Don Davies parents and stop lying.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by sojfarm: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2021
In all i think the School should take pro-active actions against senior pupils bullying the Junior pupils. It is not right; it is not safe.

Now, for the Don Davis, they should have allowed the School and the government authorities to complete their investigation before distorting the facts on social media.

As it is, none of the parties has any conclussive facts and evidence to ensure justice. That is:

1. The school authority was not pro-active enough in monitoring unfolding events with the pupils;

2. How could the school be delegating care-giving responsibilities to their fellow pupils, to the extend that they open his pant to check for poo. This is very and absolutely wrong. Rather, the school should have called his mother attention to what is happening to her son and not asking pupils that are not matured enough to even take care of themselves talk-less of taking care of others.

Obviously the school authority was not in-charge enough. Because, if it was something more violent, what excuses will the school authority be giving now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Prettychild(f): 11:24am On Jan 06, 2021
Marvellously2Me:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/deeper-life-school-saga-accused-student-denies-bullying-molesting-don-davies/amp/
Nawa to some parents. Your child still bedwets and you put him in a boarding school? Instead of you to teach him how to control it and stand on his own before sending him to a boarding school? Let justice prevail

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Neddstark: 11:26am On Jan 06, 2021
PeachtreeReside:
I haven't been following this story as such because sex molestation of kids makes me sad.
My thoughts though:

Kids in the UK as young as 3yrs old have to be toilet trained before coming to school because they do not want their teachers to be sued for molestation when they clean them up.

Why was this boy still urinating at 11yrs old?

Was he toilet trained OR taken to see an urinologist?

Most parents do not train their kids to look after themselves like washing of their clothes, bathing themselves well etc because they do not have the time and they have maids to help their kids.

Do not handover your child's training to maids, schools, etc.

Stop over pampering your kids please. The world won't be nice to them. Toughen them up. Stop forming ajebo when you are pako.

Teach kids to be polite and able to stand up for themselves. This world isn't for sissies.

Let them help around the house.. Give them chores to do like you had when growing up.

Build them for the long term and not for the shortest term.

I dont know if you are a mum yet. But you would make a great mum. The world is definitely not meant for sissies.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by BigGuava: 11:26am On Jan 06, 2021
.... You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by fof1: 11:27am On Jan 06, 2021
Marvellously2Me:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/deeper-life-school-saga-accused-student-denies-bullying-molesting-don-davies/amp/

CAN WE ALL IMAGINE HOW THINGS ARE PLAYING OUT? YOU DON'T JUST TAKE ONE SIDE OF A STORY AND JUDGE WITHOUT HEARING THE OTHER SIDE, MAMA DAVIES SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HER RANTINGS AND WAILING...AT THE END SHE WILL BE TRULY ASHAMED TO ACCUSE DCLM SCHOOL OR THE PASTOR WRONGLY. SHE SHOULD PUT HER FAMILY AND HOUSE IN ORDER...HER TRAINING OF HER CHILDREN IS SHALOW,PLS

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Bennysam: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2021
So far he is a Yoruba, he did it
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by uglodoh(f): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2021
fashrola:

Overpampered and still poo inside their shorts? Like for real.....

It is real if you are in a privately attended by the rich children, you will see shits. Many of them do not know their left hands from their right.That was the reason the sick board master was washing and cleaning up the boy.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by simplesearch: 11:44am On Jan 06, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
even University sef,

Who do u think are those people who used to carry matrass upandan?

I am not talking of during the period of the beginning of a new session o....

But right in the middle of the semester especially during weekends. These ones must be Advanced level bedwetters, or stoolers as the case may be.

But that does not absolves the alleged perpetrators of this dastardly act of wrongdoing.

All these are looking like lies to cover-up wrong doing.

The accused senior students must be investigated thoroughly and brought to book to serve as a detterent to other nasty deviants.

They probably beat and ridicule the boy on several occasion due to his dirtiness which may not have sit well with him, haven been used to over pampering. But if the doctor report claimed his anus was not broken, why does the mum want it broken by force, or is it to claim charges?
If it was a case of normal regular discipline devoid of sexual molestation, no matter the punishment meted out to them such attitude can never cease in a boarding house, senior students will always want to prove their superiority over the junior ones. Even yourself can tell how much of those power you exerted while in school, it's one of those juvenile exuberance that can hardly be wished away anywhere in the world. Bullying a junior one is what I don't subscribe to but disciplining with the intention to correct to me is perfectly in order. I was a House captain during my days so all this things are not new at all to me, they are normal bh lifestyle that can't be wished away anywhere.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by CALCULUS16: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2021
heniford2:
question why did the only single handle pick on Dani Davis to stay in the senior hostel why did they not assign another person to keep in watch to the junior student since his sick,why did the seniors who noticed his uncleanness did not report to school authority about Dani Davis behaviors why so many questions yet to answer Deeper life is truly a mess of a school and a church, a good lawyer will expose there ass easily
ogbeni, were u a deeper life member or student? I know ur type, always happy when bad is spoken about what is good. U need to change ur mind.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Bovis(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2021
PeachtreeReside:
I haven't been following this story as such because sex molestation of kids makes me sad.
My thoughts though:

Kids in the UK as young as 3yrs old have to be toilet trained before coming to school because they do not want their teachers to be sued for molestation when they clean them up.

Why was this boy still urinating at 11yrs old?

Was he toilet trained OR taken to see an urinologist?

Most parents do not train their kids to look after themselves like washing of their clothes, bathing themselves well etc because they do not have the time and they have maids to help their kids.

Do not handover your child's training to maids, schools, etc.

Stop over pampering your kids please. The world won't be nice to them. Toughen them up. Stop forming ajebo when you are pako.

Teach kids to be polite and able to stand up for themselves. This world isn't for sissies.

Let them help around the house.. Give them chores to do like you had when growing up.

Build them for the long term and not for the shortest term.
m

Good analysis. From watching the videos released by Don Davies mom, it’s obvious that Don is a very pleasant boy but he’s also the perfect cut out template of a mummy’s Boy (mama spoil pikin finish) The chemistry between mother and son is so unhealthy. She asked Don to come and sit on her lap whilst using her phone to record the video. I’m not surprised the young man is still bedwetting at his age. There’s a Yoruba proverb stating that a child lacking in home training would be disciplined outside by strangers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by uglodoh(f): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2021
marsup:
Why is the molested boy's father not saying anything? Whoever's advising this woman,is doing a horrible job. it's good to seek justice for any wrong done to you or your family, but she talks or acts like this is an avenue for her to make money, or get famous. She is destroying the boy's life by these unnecessary ranting. She should calm down, get a proof of forced entry via the anus, from the hospital, and then seek justice. As for the accused, who made you guys Anus inspector? it's irritating to want to see another boy's anus, unless you want to get in there.

Medical report shows that the boy's anus is intact. The whole saga is caused by negligence by the school.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by simplesearch: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2021
marsup:
first, kids of these days, are already sexually active. they have been exposed to so many immoral act, hence the need to experiment. so, yes it is possible for even a ten year old to molest someone. I was in a boarding school, and saw these things happening a lot, even though it was a boys/girls school. Besides, who made them an anus inspector? it's irritating to want to see someone else's anus, only if you want to get in there. lastly, sorry your wife is a witch.

Sounding like you understand calculus from kindergarten. At what grade did you enrol in the boarding house and did you graduate as one?
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by LadyTianna(f): 11:58am On Jan 06, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
Are there no CCTV cameras around the hostel at least?
Even though I don't like the woman, I really don't think this boy was lying.

Sexual harassment and molestation is a very common occurrence in boarding schools, not just deeper life school.
CCTV cameras to record naked children?

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by DarkJeddi(m): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2021
Auxtin85:
Were they expected to admit ?
They are expected to state their own side of the story.. shocked
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by flamingREED(m): 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Midas01:
Please shut up and face your life. The mother is seeking justice for her child and from what I hear, investigations are already ongoing.

No one is forcing you to read or open threads on the issue.

It's because of attitude like this that rape and all manner of vices are so rampant in our society. If people know they can not easily get away with crime they will think twice before wrecking any havoc.

God who condemned to rape also condemned false accusation. Why? He knows that humans are desperately capable of both.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by malcom1X: 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
Shegzy8:

Already diverting from the first convo!! I was only letting you see why the Facebook account might have been suspended. Nothing more
You just wish to see the church in mud and it's glaring. I was talking about something else and you quickly diverted.

And may I ask how they are going to pay?
A fine or the church will be dissolved?

Not even a member but just chill and follow the case, online rants will do nothing. Let's pray and hope for justice, that should be the aim of all this.

What justice are you expecting here, I don't understand. I've explained to you that the accused which is a minor has no case.

Let me explain, the justice we are expecting is an out of court settlement by deeper life to the woman. An out of court because deeper life will be guilty of negligence and won't want the story to go out.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by heniford2: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
kayuseful:

If you have ever been in a boarding school, especially rich kids school, you'll relate better. The boarding master obviously could see this Davis needs some special attention and that's why he's kept an eye on him and require he's moved to another hostel when he's not around.
Someone that had a nurse specially assigned to him.. This is jss1 boy for God's sake.
and his not referred to another teacher or ward attendant why would he /she not get the attention of the school authority and ask that another teacher take care of the said child or does it mean that his the only teach in charge of the school juniors and why would he only single handily take that kid to the senior without asking taking permission from the school authorities and if am this woman's lawyer believe me this school will pay heavily for abuse, damages of image and regulation of my child and starvation
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by heniford2: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
malcom1X:

What justice are you expecting here, I don't understand. I've explained to you that the accused which is a minor has no case.

Let me explain, the justice we are expecting is an out of court settlement by deeper life to the woman. An out of court because deeper life will be guilty of negligence and won't want the story to go out.
if deeper life takes this case to court the will surely lose heavily infant damages and spoiling of there name will be so big that the may need the help of a good PR to do work on them if that woman claim the should pay her 100million if i where deeper life i would demand out of court because with the way it is going i see big lose to the church as a whole
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by marsup: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
simplesearch:

Sounding like you understand calculus from kindergarten. At what grade did you enrol in the boarding house and did you graduate as one?
what has that got to do with the issue being addressed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JAMB Catchment Areas and ELPS For 2016/2017 Admission / JAMB Orders Candidates To Upload Their O'Level Results Again / Ngige: I Have Done What Napoleon Couldn’t Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.