Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? (17857 Views)

Something Interesting For The Single Men.. Photos Attached>>> / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / Finggering A Girl When She Was Sleeping And She Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by mumumugu(m): 2:09am On Jan 06, 2021
What do I tell a girl when she says "tell me something interesting"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by Emu4u2c: 2:24am On Jan 06, 2021
I have heard this statement a lot recently but in my case it's just"tell me something"

I think they just want to know what's in it for them if they spread legs for you

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by chatinent: 3:13am On Jan 06, 2021
It means nothing!

Don't bother yourself if you are blank on comments! Simply come plain. Always come plain with people. Don't play Titanic Jack on the female gender.

(Eats my kolanut)

17 Likes

Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by Silentgroper(m): 4:26am On Jan 06, 2021
Tell her u'd eat her pucci

1 Like

Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by Providence2020(m): 4:34am On Jan 06, 2021
Very simple, it's easy stuff like these that some smart gals use to put off guys, a lot of people cannot even begin to answer it that's because it's not really a question, she's basically questioning your life as a man, so don't give her the satisfaction of searching for something to say, or even staying mute. You'll only be giving out much power, and if that's the first conversation btw you guys then you don fall hand.

The only way you can win in situations like this is inverting the subject from you to her. There's two formats to this. The polite way and the Savage mode grin

Her: Tell me something interesting…
Him: wow you've got a lovely accent (trust me even a crone will blush, everyone likes a nice compliment, then offcoss you gotta now stomach listening to her talk bs for some miserable minutes but you're off the radar and are now free to carry on the conversation ☺️

Her: tell me something.....
Him: wow it's just now I'm noticing you're not so fat, I really thought you were, esp in that gown you wore to church on Sunday.
Her: (visible confusion) really lol
Him: yes I think these fit you perfectly tho.

16 Likes

Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by illicit(m): 6:33am On Jan 06, 2021
Give me your account number....

tongue

4 Likes

Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by BigDawsNet: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2021
Tell her secret

That's not actually a secret

Make her believe it's a secret cool

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by JOACHINpedro: 8:30am On Jan 06, 2021
Tell her about EPL undecided

6 Likes

Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by MOVIC6: 9:07am On Jan 06, 2021
When a girl is into you, she wants you to say it already, she might be shy to do so
Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by tnerro1(m): 9:11am On Jan 06, 2021
Just tell her before her, you have never loved any girl and after her, you will never love any girl.

When you don collect enough pvssy, you JAPA!!
Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by mosdii(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 06, 2021
Yeah.... No never ask me that question it will turn into a learning session
Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by RealEzee(m): 9:21am On Jan 06, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them
omo who burnt u like dis kwa

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by x123xlolls(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2021
Tell her the tribalism going on @ NairaLand, Tell her Fulani Igbo Yoruba and Hausa are finally on their respective keyboards....

Tell her the tribalism going on @ NairaLand, Tell her Fulani Igbo Yoruba and Hausa are finally on their respective keyboards....

1 Like

Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by baralatie(m): 9:39am On Jan 06, 2021
simple! look into her eyes and say I want to Bleep you silly!
Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:39am On Jan 06, 2021
She's bored she wants u to spice up your conversation. U can gist her about an event that happened in ur school, church, house, street anywhere Sha just talk that is what she wants

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by Raggy(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2021
tell her to buy u sharwarma

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2021
grin grin

this is what I have to offer grin

hahahaha grin
buhahahaha grin
Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by Mandrake007(m): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2021
Don’t be predictable tell her you mean business and not joking around with her and you not here to feed her attention thirst,shock her,impose your masculinity and establish frame from day1 so she knows you’re not a pushover and you mean business,always be dominant,passive and indifferent don’t show too much interest or it will make you come off as desperate,also talk to many girls at once don’t overly invest on one girl cause it’s gonna hurt when you don’t get your expected hopes granted.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by chyzoo4u(m): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2021
Obviously most of you have not witnessed this situation safe for a few guys above.

I've been in this situation uncountable times. Usually, when a girl is in love with you but don't want to fall easily, she will want you to ask her out first.

When she say tell me something, she wants you to ask her to be your girlfriend.

I don't fall for this though cuz most times that wasn't my mission.

So, op it depends on your mission. If you want to date her, tell her you love her and want her to be your girlfriend. If not, tell her to calm down that you're not in a rush. She's deep in love already. Talking out of multiple experience.

If the above is not the case, then get a Bible and preach to her when next she requests you tell her something.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by Joystark(f): 11:41am On Jan 06, 2021
Just tell her you're an experienced womb shifter.
Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by baralatie(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2021
Joystark:
as in these don't understand it.

just tell her seriously without laughing I want to bleep you silly.
Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2021
Tell her something interesting noni.
Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by Jack005(m): 11:50am On Jan 06, 2021
Joystark:
Seems you love your womb shifted on a daily basis.
Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
My interest is only getting a crdt alert msg. I will just smile and smile again...
Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
mumumugu:
What do I tell a girl when she says "tell me something interesting"?

Teach her how DNA tests work and why they are the exciting new trend.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by Thinkherbell(f): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
Look at them up there r grin I don't know about others oooo, but when I ask someone to tell me something interesting, I am bored to my bones, and I need an interesting gist grin
Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by baralatie(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
Thinkherbell:
Look at them up there r grin I don't know about others oooo, but when I ask someone to tell me something interesting, I am bored to my bones, and I need an interesting gist grin
you are enjoying the comments on the thread already nau
Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by Thinkherbell(f): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
baralatie:

you are enjoying the comments on the thread already nau

Yeah they're funny sha

1 Like

Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by Cowbell521: 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
Providence2020:
Very simple, it's easy stuff like these that some smart gals use to put off guys, a lot of people cannot even begin to answer it that's because it's not really a question, she's basically questioning your life as a man, so don't give her the satisfaction of searching for something to say, or even staying mute. You'll only be giving out much power, and if that's the first conversation btw you guys then you don fall hand.

The only way you can win in situations like this is inverting the subject from you to her. There's two formats to this. The polite way and the Savage mode grin

Her: Tell me something interesting…
Him: wow you've got a lovely accent (trust me even a crone will blush, everyone likes a nice compliment, then offcoss you gotta now stomach listening to her talk bs for some miserable minutes but you're off the radar and are now free to carry on the conversation ☺️

Her: tell me something.....
Him: wow it's just now I'm noticing you're not so fat, I really thought you were, esp in that gown you wore to church on Sunday.
Her: (visible confusion) really lol
Him: yes I think these fit you perfectly tho.

All this epistle? Abegi....
Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by Brayss(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
tnerro1:
Just tell her before her, you have never loved any girl and after her, you will never love any girl.

When you don collect enough pvssy, you JAPA!!
Eleribu grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? by backbone503(m): 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
Tell her: "Lets rob a bank and elope". Isn't that interesting and thought provoking?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? / PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? / Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.