Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Shoot Your Shot And Meet Your Dream LOVE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shoot Your Shot And Meet Your Dream LOVE (522 Views)

She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot / She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shoot Your Shot And Meet Your Dream LOVE by AlarinkaNetwork: 4:35am On Jan 06, 2021
My name is Olarotimi. I am the typical African who listened to his or her parents and went to school all the way and didn't start dating until much later in life. As I got older, I noticed other African women and men had the same good problems: we all went to school, got rich, or have amazing careers, but we are single. So I asked my grandparents in the village to give me an arranged marriage. They refused. Their reason: everyone's eligible son and daughter is overseas. So I thought to myself, why not create my Shoot Your Shot matchmaking group? Historically, matchmaking was based on someone in the village knowing that person's family/character/growing up with that person. You knew that someone could vouch for that person. And that is the whole point of this event. This form serves as Phase 1 of our event. Please note that this information is merely to help us clarify who is in the group and who will be in the virtual speed dating/ meet and greet. All emails collected will not be shared with the group unless permission has been granted by the owner of the email.

If you are interested in meeting your match please fill this form below and make your dreams come through (Terms and Conditions involved)
http:///shootyourshotnow please share this among friends and colleagues to find their long dream partners today
Whatzapp :+2347086348558

Re: Shoot Your Shot And Meet Your Dream LOVE by RubiesBanking: 4:40am On Jan 06, 2021
grin

Keep wasting your time looking for dream love, dey never show you pepper yet Mr. Ola
Re: Shoot Your Shot And Meet Your Dream LOVE by Mide3367: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
RubiesBanking:
grin

Keep wasting your time looking for dream love, dey never show you pepper yet Mr. Ola
mad o grin. Love na scam

(1) (Reply)

Watch How A Lady Got Married To Her Twin Brother, Have A Daughter Together / Funniest SMAN Pic So Far / Ashanti, 40, Bares It All In Visual For Her Newest Song, I Want You. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.