Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada (60163 Views)

Give Your Partner A Crazy Orgasm With This Hot Secret Kamasutra Moves (18+) / Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by ayusco85(m): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
t00dugged:
Rather you should direct that question at the person I quoted, one would think his mother refused to breastfeed him as an infant hence the bitterness and anguish in his comment.

By the way ,I see no lies in my comment,if you feel there is a false claim do well to point it out to me.

You are entitled to your own views and opinion.
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by ayusco85(m): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yamiriflathead:

Then take your precious time to work on your SMV
You can have a gf but not on a long term to avoid emotional attachments
Even if it's gon be long term then make sure you relegate her to the status of a baby mama.
You can always have children whenever you're ready to, without fully committing
CR7 is a perfect example
Between Messi and CR7s spouse's, there's a higher tendency that Messi will do more to please his wife and she'd put up all manner of repulsive attitudes because she knows she wields so much power being a wife.
But if she's a baby mama, she would always respect herself because you can end it anytime without having to sign any fvcking papers

It's like a game where you are never at a loosing position when u are not married. But a married man is already at a loosing position unless if he is blessed with the perfect wife

1 Like

Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by mich2012: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
IhateInjustice:

Exactly, I just wish people will stop seeing genders and start seeing humans. Anyone(men or women) can be bad.

Condemn evil and leave out the gender that did it.

True. Anyone can be bad, man or woman.
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by Gamesmart: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Since my "loving gf" broke up with me because of say i travelled and came back empty handed because of the pandemic, i learned my lesson.......Girls no get feelings the way we dey imagine they do and girls always put their self first no matter what

Make sure you never take that bitch back.

If you can fucck her friends, cousins or sisters, please take the opportunity and do!
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by t00dugged(f): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
ayusco85:

You are entitled to your own views and opinion.
lol,being called out on your bias stings ,don't it undecided. Happy new year.
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by Gamesmart: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
MummyD2020:

What if it doesn't happen to him? So there are no more good women out there? Is that how he will keep changing them, for how long? With scarce resources? Time waits for no one. What if she ends up being the breadwinner? Who knows whose health will pack up sooner? When kids come, they need each other to shuffle the job else, d govt will take d kids. But u guys just jump and conclude without having a second thought. What if its ur sister? Will u still advice him to have a rethink? Let's think vastly people!

What about the option of everyone just living their lives? Dating whomever they please instead of this marriage union and co-habiting thing?
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by Timijo(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
MummyD2020:

From my heart, may u live long. It's goes both ways! Abi na d frustration for the country cos am? See para everywhere.
No, it's has nothing to do with frustration but selfishness. Most men always think they have the natural right to sleep with many women as they like while their wives are banned from doing so. I usually pity the women whose husbands are promiscuous. A certain religion permits men to marry four wives but expects the women to stay with one man. This same one man can also have concubines after marrying four wives. Is this religious law not unfair to women? I am not in support of adultery but what is good for the goose is good for the gander. I wish the same law could permit women to marry four husbands and let's see how men will feel.

1 Like

Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by Blackdisciple(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
Good for him...

the new niggarr will continue to pay

1 Like

Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by Lilpen3758: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
Gamesmart:

Make sure you never take that bitch back.

If you can fucck her friends, cousins or sisters, please take the opportunity and do!
When i no dey craze?? why will i take her back? as of fvcking her friend, i never get her time now
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by DanerNo1(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Good for him...
the new niggarr will continue to pay
Nigerian men Karma, they use white women to get visa, residence and citizenship, then bring to Canada, USA the Nigerian wife and got the same.
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by Gamesmart: 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lilpen3758:
When i no dey craze?? why will i take her back? as of fvcking her friend, i never get her time now

Please do shag her friend for me, bruv!!!
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by BigDawsNet: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Any contract or confession that was made under any type of pressure will be rendered null and void in any court.
There was the story of thos former NBA player Stephen Jackson. He wanted to marry his baby mama. They had 2 kids and had been living together. They agreed on a prenupt but she kept stalling. On the wedding day he discovered she hadnt signed it and cancelled the wedding. The babe came crying to him and said she will sign it the man said no way because that will be done under pressure.
You have to be very very smart especially when money is involved. Get the best lawyers and advisers it is expensive but it will save you millions and heartache. See Emmanuel Ebuoue nah

Definitely life is a lesson

I learnt few from these celebrities and co

It will be bad to make same mistake

My prenuptial will be discussed

Like we are discussing genotype

If she's ready for real then we can get Somewher

1 Like

Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by Lilpen3758: 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Gamesmart:

Please do shag her friend for me, bruv!!!
Hahaha.......alright man, na because of u ohh

2 Likes

Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by zoedew: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
BigDawsNet:
A prenuptial agreement

I'm protecting My interest in case any funny thing happened

Bullseye
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by AngelicBeing: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yamiriflathead:
Nigerian men will Never have Sense
I don't Pity them one bit because they would always see the signs but usually continue in their search for non existent love and completeness from people who are incapable of giving them.
You will imagine an idiot saying "I feel i'm compatible with her". Or " I find completeness in her".
You're a fool, na the same time Dem born una two?
Even Paul and Peter wey komot Belle the same day, we all saw how it ended
You went through primary, secondary and tertiary institution all by yourself without bothering about unicorns and suddenly someone u just met is so important that without her you can't find completeness?
This is Simping and bluepilledness
And it's bullshit man, you can only find compatibility within yourself, any other forms of compatibility and search for unicorns soulmates, "the right one" will always bring you Grand premium tears like the idiot of a man in the OP's story as well as death like tunde Thomas.
Nobody dey gree say e woman na devil until Dem don show you pepper, by that time you go kom confirm.
Tunde Thomas would never have believed his wife was capable of what she did.
He once sought completeness in her, she was once amongst the rare 10% of good women out there.
To Simps, every woman is amongst the rare 10% of wife materials and it's not "their portion that their wife or gf is amongst the 90% of women with terrible attitudes".
That's why you see them saying stuffs like "there are good women but they are rare" or "make money and look for a good wife". This is how SIMPING starts because women are professional pretenders.
Have you wondered why all of a sudden her character changed after marriage?
You were the prey and she was the trap and traps are always stationed with irresistible goodies to attract preys.
After you're caught in it, excruciating pain and death follows
Men who seek for love, completeness, compatibility and other abstract things in a woman deserve to die of heart attack like tunde Thomas
Hahaha wink
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by DanerNo1(m): 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
BigDawsNet:
A prenuptial agreement
I'm protecting My interest in case any funny thing happened
Supporting a foreign wife for 3 years in Canada or for more years in USA is NOT protected by any prenuptial agreement. Immigration support is the citizen contract signed with the government, it's obligatory, no way out unless the new immigrant (Nigerian wife in this case) is abandoning her residence by herself or she dies.

1 Like

Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
Holy mary vagina!!!! Whaaa?!!! shocked He didn't see a woman in the whole of Canada to marry, upon all the ethnic minorities in Canada?

1 Like

Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by BigDawsNet: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
DanerNo1:

Supporting a foreign wife for 3 years in Canada or for more years in USA is NOT protected by any prenuptial agreement. Immigration support is the citizen contract signed with the government, it's obligatory, no way out unless the new immigrant (Nigerian wife in this case) is abandoning her residence by herself or she dies.

Prenuptial and support/child support are different thing...

If it happens I will definitely support my Ex and kids

But i'm not sharing that properties
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by DanerNo1(m): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Prenuptial and support/child support are different thing...
If it happens I will definitely support my Ex and kids
But i'm not sharing that properties
With prenuptial you only protect your properties y got before the marriage.
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by BigDawsNet: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
DanerNo1:

With prenuptial you only protect your properties y got before the marriage.

Obviously before marriage

1 Like

Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by naijadrivablog: 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
t00dugged:
And men are he goats in nature reason why they can even impregnate their own daughters and sleep with their own mothers,hence the phrase

" motherfvcker". undecided

My South South person, you de vex o.

Like say I sabi your language, I for speak am.
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by rs172(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
t00dugged:
And men are he goats in nature reason why they can even impregnate their own daughters and sleep with their own mothers,hence the phrase

" motherfvcker". undecided

So how many kids have you given birth to for your father
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nothing new, happens always.
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by tunapawizzy: 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
J111333:
It's highly possible. It has happened at least twice in my very before. cheesy

One of the men it happened to tells it to every available ear around in SoCal till today.

I've also heard of a man who invited his "girlfriend" in US via letter of invitation and uncle was salivating and waiting for his package in California only to see update in the girl's Facebook account.

Hanty don land for another state and moved in with another bobo (her long time boyfriend) who at that time was illegal alien and couldn't invite her.

Shiit happens bro so never say never. cheesy
Hahaha ds one go good for movie sha....and d guy waiting in Cali has to be Tony Umez, the boyfriend definitely Jim Iyke
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by t00dugged(f): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
rs172:

So how many kids have you given birth to for your father
You should be asking your mother who your father is ,since a dog is more loyal than your mother according to the person I quoted. grin grin, bastard tongue
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by SlurUsername1: 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
meeky007:

so whats d solution, like what do we do now

The solution?
You'll need to be unplugged from the Matrix first off
Then we can talk
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by SlurUsername1: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
ayusco85:

It's like a game where you are never at a loosing position when u are not married. But a married man is already at a loosing position unless if he is blessed with the perfect wife

Yeah, and women play this game 24hours everyday
We should start doing the same as well and try not to get biten in the process
Read more on TRP and Mgtow
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by meeky007(m): 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yamiriflathead:

The solution?
You'll need to be unplugged from the Matrix first off
Then we can talk
done
What else
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by Kingosytex(m): 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nazgul:

I agree with you...most times the signs are there. Just that many men are blinded by a non-existing love. A woman that will divorce you after just one month in marriage will actually have displayed such glaring signs but most men foolishly choose to ignore them.

I learnt one bitter truth in relationships. Who isn't yours isn't yours, never force anyone to love you.

Never endure anyone who's character isn't compatible with you because you love them, it will end in premium tears because people don't change they only get worse.

Never invest heavily on a partner to win her heart, your investment will earn you her body but not her heart.

Never go into conflict with your parents or siblings because of a partner. You'll be on your knees begging when your relationship goes south. (This one applies to females as well)

Never try to change or rebrand a partner, you'll end up getting frustrated. Go for the one that exhibits the characteristics of what you want and date her.

Never fall in love with a girl you love, rather fall in love with a girl who loves you. When you fall in love with a girl you love, if she doesn't feel the same way, you'll spend all your time in that relationships trying to gain her affection. She will torture you emotionally, drain you financially, manipulate you into doing things for her against your wish... etc. But when a girl geninuely loves you, she'll go any length and give anything just to be with you. Flee from home, borrow, make sacrifices...just to make you happy.

Finally, men should be wise, flying your spouse abroad isn't bad, but make sure she has earned your loyalty, trust and love.

At the bolded, words on marble.
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by ayusco85(m): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yamiriflathead:

Yeah, and women play this game 24hours everyday
We should start doing the same as well and try not to get biten in the process
Read more on TRP and Mgtow

What's TRP and Mgtow?
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by ayusco85(m): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
t00dugged:
lol,being called out on your bias stings ,don't it undecided. Happy new year.

Happy new year.
Re: Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada by SlurUsername1: 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
ayusco85:

What's TRP and Mgtow?

TRP= The red pill
MGTOW= Men going their own way
There's a redpill thread on Romanceland, it would help you unplug from the Matrix.
But you'll have to unlearn everything you think you know about women, the society, and life before going through that thread.
If you find it useful, then we can talk further

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.