Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

How Much Is DNA Test In Nigeria And Why You Should Go For It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Is DNA Test In Nigeria And Why You Should Go For It? (1416 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is DNA Test In Nigeria And Why You Should Go For It? by doksblog(m): 5:51am On Jan 06, 2021
DNA test in Nigeria has now becoming one of the most performed medical tests today.

In fact, it has also rates among the most important test being conducted in the country. Why?

Currently here in Nigeria, there are a lot of reports over who the actual father of a child or children is.

Just few months ago, a man died after suffering from heart attack and subsequently stroke, when he realised that he wasn’t the real father of the children his wife gave birth to after DNA test confirmation.

Although the test might be carried out because of some other notable reasons but as far as Nigeria is concern, the most reasons for DNA test in the country is mostly paternity identification and crime investigations.

What Is A DNA Test?

A DNA test usually means a paternity test used to determine whether someone is the father or sometimes even mother of the child through DNA profiling.

A DNA test, if performed correctly and in accordance with regulations, can be a solid proof of paternity that could be used in court or for other reasons.

DNA testing can also be used to determine other biological relationships, but paternity tests are the most common. As of now, a DNA test is the most reliable and advanced method of determining parenthood.

It is almost 100% accurate. When the results come in, it is usually in the percentage form and not in a straightforward ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ answer. If you get over 99%, it means that you are definitely the father or in some cases the mother.

However, in our modern society, it is sometimes hard to determine who the father of a baby is when a woman has multiple partners.

Fortunately, DNA testing is now the convenient means or tool for finding out who’s the daddy is. But can everyone afford it here in Nigeria?

How Much Is The Cost Of DNA Test In Nigeria?

DNA tests are of various types which require various techniques too, hence a variation in prices.

Actually, a DNA test in Nigeria may likely cost between N50, 000 to N120, 000 depending on the hospital, technique or purpose.

Also, bear in minds that for some reason, it’s difficult for any clinics, laboratories, or hospitals here in Nigeria to provide the prices of DNA test on their websites.

Why Should One Go For DNA Test In Nigeria?.............Continue

https://doksblog.com/how-much-is-dna-test-in-nigeria-and-why-you-should-go-for-it/

Re: How Much Is DNA Test In Nigeria And Why You Should Go For It? by Twelfthman: 5:57am On Jan 06, 2021
cool
Re: How Much Is DNA Test In Nigeria And Why You Should Go For It? by uniqueboi1(m): 6:04am On Jan 06, 2021
Fear woman o.
Re: How Much Is DNA Test In Nigeria And Why You Should Go For It? by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 06, 2021
uniqueboi1:
Fear woman o.

Is it the woman that impregnated herself? What about the men that go about impregnating other peoples wifes? They both should be feared.

Men, leave married women alone.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is DNA Test In Nigeria And Why You Should Go For It? by zexy2030(m): 6:10am On Jan 06, 2021
Welcomed development
Re: How Much Is DNA Test In Nigeria And Why You Should Go For It? by zexy2030(m): 6:12am On Jan 06, 2021
CalliDora1:

Is it the woman that impregnated herself? What about the men that go about impregnating other peoples wifes? They both should be feared.

Was she raped? Stop giving stupid excuses.
Re: How Much Is DNA Test In Nigeria And Why You Should Go For It? by MickzyDonald: 6:40am On Jan 06, 2021
uniqueboi1:
Fear woman o.
Was she raped, that's a lame advice
Re: How Much Is DNA Test In Nigeria And Why You Should Go For It? by SlurUsername1: 8:03am On Jan 06, 2021
CalliDora1:

You're a paternity FRAUD sympathiser and no different from a rape sympathiser.
You made marital vows to your husband not the man outside you public toilet.
Must you show us how irresponsible you are?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is DNA Test In Nigeria And Why You Should Go For It? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 06, 2021
Yamiriflathead:

You're a paternity FRAUD sympathiser and no different from a rape sympathiser.
You made marital vows to your husband not the man outside you public toilet.
Must you show us how irresponsible you are?

If you're intellingent, you'll see I made my submission based on his comment that tries to condemn only the woman when in fact both the man and woman committed the act. But you chose not to see that because you just want to rant and display some level of incognition.

All I'm simply saying is they both share in the blame because they both consensually engaged in the act.
Re: How Much Is DNA Test In Nigeria And Why You Should Go For It? by odinson1(m): 8:19am On Jan 06, 2021
CalliDora1:

If you're intellingent, you'll see I made my submission based on his comment that tries to condemn only the woman when in fact both the man and woman committed the act. But you chose not to see that because you just want to rant and display some level of incognition.

All I'm simply saying is they both share in the blame.

It is now confirmed That a woman will always try to Justify the Wrong doings of another woman,no matter how wrong she is and will always try to shift the Blame over to A Man.

Now,it seems you don't understand what paternity Fraud is. It Is the Deciet Of A man's parental status over A child,mostly by the mother of That child.

A man and a Woman Got married,And that same woman cheated with another man. She got pregnant for that man and Gave the Child to her husband (knowingly Deceiving him that the child is his) That is what paternity Fraud is.

Should the man she cheated With ve blamed? No! Only the woman should because she is the One who is married to the Husband she cheated on. She was the one who Commited the fraud by deceiving her husband into Taking care of Another man's child.

The only crime(not even a crime) the 2nd man commited was to Sleep with another man's wife. But the Blame of the paternity Fraud rests alone on The Wife

1 Like

Re: How Much Is DNA Test In Nigeria And Why You Should Go For It? by khingTony(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2021
CalliDora1:

All I'm simply saying is they both share in the blame because they both consensually engaged in the act.
the man does not have any blame in it, if the woman says "No" will the sex happen?

Stop blaming men for the olosho-ic nature of ladies

1 Like

Re: How Much Is DNA Test In Nigeria And Why You Should Go For It? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 06, 2021
khingTony:
the man does not have any blame in it, if the woman says "No" will the sex happen?

Stop blaming men for the olosho-ic nature of ladies

If the man minded his own wife and business, the woman won't force his boxers down.

You too stop blaming the women for the randy nature of men or simply admit they are both guilty.
Re: How Much Is DNA Test In Nigeria And Why You Should Go For It? by khingTony(m): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2021
CalliDora1:

If the man minded his own wife and business, the woman won't force his boxers down.

You too stop blaming the women for the randy nature of men or simply admit they are both guilty.
Okay! The man did not mind his business and went after another woman, but she has the right to say "no" to him or even report to her husband, but she didn't, instead she allowed him to have her without protection and even got preggy. And you want to blame the man, for what exactly

It's just like saying you'll also blame buhari for contesting elections instead of laying the blame solely on the people that voted for him
Re: How Much Is DNA Test In Nigeria And Why You Should Go For It? by SlurUsername1: 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
CalliDora1:

Yes same way some rape cases are consensual sex gone wrong

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Where Can I Get This? / She Said She Doesn't Like Pet Name / Bad Thing Has Happened To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.