Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out (2090 Views)

4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / How Much Is DNA Test In Nigeria And Why You Should Go For It? / Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 04, 2021
Please how much is Dna test and how long before the result comes out. I'm suspecting my baby mama doesn't know the child's real father. I say this because we are both very dark but the baby is light skinned. I've done a lot for my baby mama and the baby. She's 2 years now.please help.
Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2021
A DNA test in Nigeria costs between N50,000 and N120,000 depending on the clinic, procedure, and purpose. For instance, tests involving legal issues might attract more charges and could even be as high as N120, 000 – N150, 000. In addition, clinics, las or hospitals where the test is performed matters. The test is usually more expensive in private clinics, labs or hospitals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by neonly: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2021
Check d treads der one at lekki it a big cheap

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2021
Some mothers are bleaching their innocent kids thereby leading to such, check the cream she's using on the kid first. But is there no semblance at all?

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by Lalami3232(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2021
grin grin grin.... I no fit laugh oooo
So u no trust ur baby mama? The pikin fair like your neighbors abi friends? grin
My brother, I no fit blame you jare, no be your fault. Our babes dey fvck everything and anything nowadays. The most annoying part be say, both rich and poor women dey this paternity fraud, so no be matter of money na make dem dey cheat. Tomorrow you go hear dem dey say "men are cheat" blablabla, but dem na cheat pass. Immediately dem make DNA test free for 9ja, 90% of homes go scatter.
The new trend wey dey reign now na "goodbye sex" wey the girl and the ex dey get on the last week of her marriage. People of God, if no be you disvirgin your wife, go for DNA test oooo. grin
How dem go fit even cope with one preeq when dem don get a minimum of 10 body counts before marriage? Nowadays, single mothers sef dey tight pass plenty single babes. That aside sha, go for the test and if it comes out negative, make sure say you consult same test on the mother so that we go know if na error from the hospital or if na her promiscuity cause am. grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "The day I go mistakenly born girl pikin eeh, I go *******"

3 Likes

Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by Nonexisting: 10:47am On Dec 04, 2021
This one doesn't want to be an "understanding man" anymore. All beta men go get sense one day. I will never stop praying for them to retrace their steps because their simping affects all men directly and indirectly.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by Freelane33(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2021
I’m here to ready comments . Kikiiikiiiikiiii
Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by dhiqson(m): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2021
There's one around lekki.
They're giving discounts till December I think
Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lalami3232:
So u no trust ur baby mama? The pikin fair like your neighbors abi friends? grin
My brother, I no fit blame you jare, no be your fault. Our babes dey fvck everything and anything nowadays. The most annoying part be say, both rich and poor women dey this paternity fraud, so no be matter of money na make dem dey cheat. Tomorrow you go hear dem dey say "men are cheat" blablabla, but dem na cheat pass. Immediately dem make DNA test free for 9ja, 90% of homes go scatter.
The new trend wey dey reign now na "goodbye sex" wey the girl and the ex dey get on the last week of her marriage. People of God, if no be you disvirgin your wife, go for DNA test oooo. grin
How dem go fit even cope with one preeq when dem don get a minimum of 10 body counts before marriage? Nowadays, single mothers sef dey tight pass plenty single babes. That aside sha, go for the test and if it comes out negative, make sure say you consult same test on the mother so that we go know if na error from the hospital or if na her promiscuity cause am. grin

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "The day I go mistakenly born girl pikin eeh, I go *******"
what really occured is that we broke up for 2weeks when I began suspecting her movement when we came back together I installed tracker on the new phone I bought her... Multiple boys sending her messages and locations it was that same month she missed her period when we got back together. I didn't want to let her go because she has aborted a baby before( her neighbors gave me that information). The only resemblance I see right now is the long back head (Headward) we both share.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by streetsoldier1(m): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2022
anewchapter:
Please how much is Dna test and how long before the result comes out. I'm suspecting my baby mama doesn't know the child's real father. I say this because we are both very dark but the baby is light skinned. I've done a lot for my baby mama and the baby. She's 2 years now.please help.

haaaaaaaaa, how come it took you sooooo long!!!! chei, pele

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by Sonfethopia: 10:56am On Feb 08, 2022
I wanted to do a DNA for a child 2 years ago. The girl n family refused . I suspected , i had to blank them. No time for rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 09, 2022
Sonfethopia:
I wanted to do a DNA for a child 2 years ago. The girl n family refused . I suspected , i had to blank them. No time for rubbish.
you could have done it covertly, what if the child turns out to be yours then you have denied it of its right to a father.
Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by Sonfethopia: 11:54am On Feb 09, 2022
anewchapter:
you could have done it covertly, what if the child turns out to be yours then you have denied it of its right to a father.
I lost interest in d kid.
Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by sakanifemi123(m): 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
because the little daughter do not resemble you physical, that doesn't mean you are not the father of the little girl... I can blame you the attitude most women give this day need to call attention.. but to clear your mind, you can do the DNA , do it on woman too....... And also physically looking do not determine the little girl is not your daughter.. like me my father is black while me am fair, one day I told my father that, while most of my elder brother are black and including him but he told me that her own father is fair but her mother black and his brother too is fair...... and also my mother is not wayward woman, she is the one that dis virgin her.......... both are no more... both my father and mother are best parents ever.... I love them so much..... Go and do it to clear your mind....

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by osuofia2(m): 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
sakanifemi123:
because the little daughter do not resemble you physical, that doesn't mean you are not the father of the little girl... I can blame you the attitude most women give this day need to call attention.. but to clear your mind, you can do the DNA , do it on woman too....... And also physically looking do not determine the little girl is not your daughter.. like me my father is black while me am fair, one day I told my father that, while most of my elder brother are black and including him but he told me that her own father is fair but her mother black and his brother too is fair...... and also my mother is not wayward woman, she is the one that dis virgin her.......... both are no more... both my father and mother are best parents ever.... I love them so much..... Go and do it to clear your mind....
They told you this?

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lalami3232:

Men fu** even more, don't be a fool...

You'll are just lucky to not have wombs... undecided

If you were to get a baby for ever sex you've ever had...
Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
osuofia2:

They told you this?
Before you slut-shame someone's mother, start with yours who's a well-known whọre
Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by osuofia2(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
BoredBerry:
Before you slut-shame someone's mother, start with yours who's a well-known whọre
Ogun kill you. where did you see me slut shaming his mother

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by olabrad: 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
BoredBerry:

Nobody says you women shouldn't fvck yourselves to death. Just make sure you carry your pregnancy to the real owner and not name the wrong person as the owner.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
olabrad:

Nobody says you women shouldn't fvck yourselves to death. Just make sure you carry your pregnancy to the real owner and not name the wrong person as the owner.
Nigerian men are the idiots dying during sex...

Btw, I simply called out the stupidity of that man's argument... So kindly bleep off
Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by olabrad: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
BoredBerry:
Nigerian men the idiots dying during sex...

Btw, I simply called out the stupidity of that man's argument... Bleep off

The discussion is about a man not sure if he is the father of a child. So, focus.

You can Bleep yourself to death, but take the pregnancy to the real owner.

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
olabrad:

The discussion is about a man not sure if he is the father of a child. So, focus.

You can Bleep yourself to death, but take the pregnancy to the real owner.
Did I comment under the Op's post? You didn't see that I quoted a man who wrote this
Our babes dey fvck everything and anything nowadays.
and tried to make it seem as those Nigerian women are fornicating with themselves and the one's patronising oloshos... undecided

What's your deal?
Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by Sonnobax15(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
grin
My guy, it'd be better for you to do that test now than to experience stories that will touch your kidney in the future cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by sakanifemi123(m): 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
My mother is a blessed woman ever, my father used to tell my elder sister to emulate our mother integrity
Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by ibkonekt(m): 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
BoredBerry:

Its not luck, its by design, go blame your creator for making you a woman. Man is made this way to spread his seed. There is no point in wishing an impossible event on a gender. Thats delusion.
Re: Please How Much Is Dna Test And How Long Before The Result Comes Out by Eben91: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
anewchapter:
what really occured is that we broke up for 2weeks when I began suspecting her movement when we came back together I installed tracker on the new phone I bought her... Multiple boys sending her messages and locations it was that same month she missed her period when we got back together. I didn't want to let her go because she has aborted a baby before( her neighbors gave me that information). The only resemblance I see right now is the long back head (Headward) we both share.
That kind of head is known as hammer head. My brother go for DNA test asap

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Sexual Appetite That Can Last You 2hrs During Sex, Come In / How Best To Handle This My Ex? / This Is My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.