Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter (46345 Views)

2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything / Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2021
Where is the lie here
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by faithfull18(f): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2021
I have always said no gender has a monopoly when it comes to cheating.

What's bad is bad.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2021
Wjj
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by mistyebby(f): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2021
tyup:
Women, Ladies, ur wife is likely to cheat on you when ur too nice in the name of being Romantic. Buhari said women's place is in the Kitchen and other room yet these simps would be helping them cook, clean, wash plate like a Fool sad

The other thread I saw Emoney helping his wife with her shoes, i just smiled and said very soon He go learn las las

E money did that for the gram. The smile on the wife's face said it all.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Obioramichael(m): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2021
What if you that is commenting here now is not the biological child of your father.... Have u thought of that?....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Slynation(m): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2021
Some people will just open their mouth waah....!! And begin to spit rubbish, which one is "Plenty men to die...." nobi them fault shaaah

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Sonnobax15(m): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2021
grin

This breeze that's about to blow will leave many women's nyansh uncovered...

You go must tell papa Ade why Ade resemble Oga collector

Most house wives wey dey go charge their phones,and watch TV programs for single men house,hope una fowl no go lay cooked egg when DNA test open the cage?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Drizzle007(m): 11:34am On Jan 06, 2021
Goldp5988:
Maybe this year is DNA year

Happy birthday love.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Facts is, most of these illegitimate kids turnout to be the pillars of the family.

Where did you get this facts?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by AreaFada2: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2021
Bornsinner7:
What does she mean by "plenty men to die"?? Again what does she mean by "the devil has come with full band but will not play the tune of DNA to her family and families of her followers??

This just shows the level of iQ bestowed upon our females.. it is now glaring that this women are not only aware of the demonic act but are shareholders and are in accordance with one another

I think all men out there should carry out this test and avoid being a victim of paternity fraud.. may the lord save you from karashika
You see how she is already blaming the devil. Na so Eve take start.
Liz Anjorin avoided blaming women who dupe their hubby with the kids of other men from outside. To her, men should just accept it. Males among her friends and family do not deserve to know the truth. See morality of some people we share country with. Upon their religiosity.

True, some men may die. Some women may even kill their hubby before they find out.

I have said here for years that around 35% of firstborn kids belong to another man outside.

About 30% of all kids too. Anybody who cared to listen will have read my posts that the day paternity tests become affordable like pregnancy tests, things go scatter. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by sylve11: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2021
Goldp5988:
Maybe this year is DNA year

grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by evans4luv: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2021
2020 na coro, 2021 na DNA year, chai we die here ;D2020 na coro, 2021 na DNA year, chai we die here

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by starbuck(f): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2021
Non of my kids bear a resemblance to my husband undecided undecided undecided... Them come resemble my mother's people fa.. Waiting for the D-day so I can equally ask him why he does not have a strong gene
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Righteousness2(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2021
I just said this!
Don't kill yourself before your time!

If there is no tangible reason to Suspect, leave it oooo!
HBP is Real ooo

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Marknsukabag: 11:37am On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Facts is, most of these illegitimate kids turnout to be the pillars of the family.
Na Dem Dem

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by SlurUsername1: 11:37am On Jan 06, 2021
Bornsinner7:
What does she mean by "plenty men to die"?? Again what does she mean by "the devil has come with full band but will not play the tune of DNA to her family and families of her followers??

This just shows the level of iQ bestowed upon our females.. it is now glaring that this women are not only aware of the demonic act but are shareholders and are in accordance with one another

I think all men out there should carry out this test and avoid being a victim of paternity fraud.. may the lord save you from karashika

You can imagine the guts with which she was spewing gibberish

7 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 06, 2021
The5DME:
thebosstrevor1 you were right all along. Paid people are really endorsing this DNA testing shit.
Common sense is not common.

5 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by osascybog(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2021
IamHeWrites:
Former Nollywood actress Lizzy Anjorin has said that DNA test has overtaken coronavirus test, Igbere TV reports

Lizzy said this in an Instagram post on Tuesday.

She said many homes will be broken and children will be put in trauma because of the DNA issue.

Lizzy captioned her post in Yoruba saying the devil has come with his full band but will not play the tune of DNA to her family and the families of her followers.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJqKPC3JWOZ/?igshid=p58vw707ld3r

Igbere TV reports that DNA is currently a topic of discussion in Nigeria following reports that a former staff of FCMB died after discovering the he was not the biological father of his children.

His wife allegedly gave birth to the two kids from her affair with the bank’s managing director Adamu Nuru.

He be matters....even some dead mothers and fathers,na heaven we go know whether na dem truly born the pikins
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by AreaFada2: 11:38am On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
If they like let them be the raft foundation or decking of the family. Still no man deserves to be so duped.

10 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by SlurUsername1: 11:38am On Jan 06, 2021
starbuck:
Non of my kids bear a resemblance to my husband undecided undecided undecided... Them come resemble my mother's people fa.. Waiting for the D-day so I can equally ask him why he does not have a strong gene
We are waiting for the day u can finally confess to incest

10 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by abidem4real: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2021
IamHeWrites:
Former Nollywood actress Lizzy Anjorin has said that DNA test has overtaken coronavirus test, Igbere TV reports

She said many homes will be broken and children will be put in trauma because of the DNA issue.
It is not a matter of prayer my dear Lizzy, it is a matter of FIDELITY!!!

Lizzy captioned her post in Yoruba saying the devil has come with his full band but will not play the tune of DNA to her family and the families of her followers.

Igbere TV reports that DNA is currently a topic of discussion in Nigeria following reports that a former staff of FCMB died after discovering the he was not the biological father of his children.

His wife allegedly gave birth to the two kids from her affair with the bank’s managing director Adamu Nuru.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:

Yet more statistics being exposed, like the op. You must have seen quite a few illegitimate kids growing up to become family pillars before making this statement. It seems that the more women shoot their mouths off, the more they reveal how much underground data they possess concerning paternity fraud. I'm sure that every woman must have taken a secret poll using her knowledge about her friends and female family members to form an accurate picture of the true extent of paternity fraud, while men remain in the dark. It honestly seems to be a gender driven conspiracy.

Permission to reference your statistic in future citations.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by abidem4real: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2021
IamHeWrites:

She said many homes will be broken and children will be put in trauma because of the DNA is

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by DonTattaglia: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:

Nonsense.. Very daft mentality.

10 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Pimine: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2021
Bornsinner7:
What does she mean by "plenty men to die"?? [/b]Again what does she mean by "the devil has come with full band but will not play the tune of DNA to her family and families of her followers??

This just shows the level of iQ bestowed upon our females.. [b]it is now glaring that this women are not only aware of the demonic act but are shareholders and are in accordance with one another

Aswearugaaad

I'm seething with anger right now. Unfortunately, she and her likes don give their men toto water so no shaking for their side. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:41am On Jan 06, 2021
Why would i die bkoz a cheating wife is discovered? Make she go and anuda would enter. MEN w0nt die coz of partner betrayal . .NA M0NEY BETRAYAL MEN FIT DIE FOR. I SAID MEN n0t boiz

11 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Ykc2(m): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2021
Who will believe that one day something like DNA will come out?some married women wey bring another man child say na her husband own ,danger dey now,feminists over to una

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Juicethekid: 11:42am On Jan 06, 2021
sir please help me with litte cash to feed no amount is too small please i ran out of cash yesterday
2 1 7 7 5 3 9 2 3 1
UBA Bank
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Omezif(m): 11:42am On Jan 06, 2021
Sin is day by day raining like great rainfall in the world.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by fredoooooo: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2021
Home wey wan break can break ,make Ashawos carry their bastards go back to their papa house ... angry

7 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by missyblissy: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2021
fnep2smooth:
That is what women get when they cant close their legs after marriage........................ New strategy for guys to japa from wicked wife. The worst thing is they wont open up but secretly watching the child and knowing its not their husband child they will still act like they dont know, that's wickedness of the highest order.

Guys open your eye oooo before you die of shock.
If you are ok... Do a DNA test
if you dont have money also look closely....... before your child go de believe like your landlord or gateman grin grin grin grin grin

i build any kind of website
Pay when the job is complete it comes with free dot com dot ng domain and free hosting for 1 year

Na only after marriage some will pin pregnancy on the wrong man as he is capable of taking care of her and the baby. Fear women.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Juicethekid: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2021
abidem4real:

sirplease help me with litte cash to feed no amount is too small please i ran out of cash yesterday
2 1 7 7 5 3 9 2 3 1
UBA Bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maureen Esisi Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Post-Birthday Photo / Janemena Twerks On Fiance After Her Marriage Introduction / Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.