Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter (46359 Views)

2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything / Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2021
Joystark:
Game wey go cut, go cut.

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by IYANGBALI: 11:59am On Jan 06, 2021
Rubbish! Absolute nonsense!!

mynd44 why is your mind always cutting any time you hear DNA test? I hope not what I am thinking o

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Greystone: 11:59am On Jan 06, 2021
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Angelacruz: 11:59am On Jan 06, 2021
A big wahala
BlessedNuel:
Wahala be like bicycle
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Johnnyplus01k(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin

This breeze that's about to blow will leave many women's nyansh uncovered...

You go must tell papa Ade why Ade resemble Oga collector

Most house wives wey dey go charge their phones,and watch TV programs for single men house,hope una fowl no go lay cooked egg when DNA test open the cage?

LMAO, very common among peepz wey dey leave for face me I slap u

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by faithfull18(f): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
bluefilm:

Nobody is arguing about who cheats more now.

The problem now is dealing with the consequences of that cheating.
Still the same as you guys are beginning to make it a gender thing. Nobody is talking about scores of married men who cheat and father children outside their marriage without the wife knowing until his burial.

What's bad is bad on both sides.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by JubrinElSudan: 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Bornsinner7:
What does she mean by "plenty men to die"?? Again what does she mean by "the devil has come with full band but will not play the tune of DNA to her family and families of her followers??

This just shows the level of iQ bestowed upon our females.. it is now glaring that this women are not only aware of the demonic act but are shareholders and are in accordance with one another

I think all men out there should carry out this test and avoid being a victim of paternity fraud.. may the lord save you from karashika
not really the iq of women but iq of female actresses who just because they could cram and act a script in either English or local language and boom they are celebrities we are to listen to. Meet these ones one on one now, they can't construct a 160 word paragraph without blunders, reason she used Yoruba and Pidgin.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by zakkyzakes: 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
maynia:

Where did you get this facts?
NOLLYWOOD EFFECT

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Bobxin: 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Obioramichael:
What if you that is commenting here now is not the biological child of your father.... Have u thought of that?....

It's never the child's fault. Legitimate or illegitimate the perpetrators are evil and the truth should be voiced.
If I'm not the child of my father, I have the right to know my father.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by wink2015(m): 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
shiki:
grin I'm sure many women will discourage their husbands that DNA test is not 100% accurate

This latest trend of DNA test will cause a lot of confusion

YOU HAVE FINISH OUR ABLE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE !

FCMB Scandal is scattering homes in Nigeria.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Facts is, most of these illegitimate kids turnout to be the pillars of the family.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Abm11: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:
I read a story of a nurse who use to change the child for one of government hospital. Are we going to blame wife for that too?

U guys need to think deeply... Many of u need to find out the atrocities that is going on in those big hospitals.
u be mumu,like how many percent of nurse Dey exchange babies,the fact is what is bad is bad,no long thing.

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Bobxin: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
Johnnyplus01k:
Are you encouraging the act

I tire o, what does this has to do with the topic?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by samuelpeters(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:
I read a story of a nurse who use to change the child for one of government hospital. Are we going to blame wife for that too?

U guys need to think deeply... Many of u need to find out the atrocities that is going on in those big hospitals.
Maternity test will be carried out which will show the woman isn't the biological mother of the child.
Then the parents can take the case up from there with the hospital involved.

We must do paternity test no matter the excuse.
Case closed.

©️2021.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Bobxin: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
GhostWisperer:
Every fool and bimbo wants to trend. DNA is still only affordable for the rich in Nigeria.

The government can make it affordable, I wish we have a working system that would listen to important issues like this.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by OgaRico(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Facts is, most of these illegitimate kids turnout to be the pillars of the family.

An example like you abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by samuelpeters(m): 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Who go be pillar go be pillar. Illegitimate or not.

©️2021.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Bobxin: 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
wink2015:

YOU HAVE FINISH OUR ABLE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE !

FCMB Scandal is scattering homes in Nigeria.

DNA is not scattering home, it's putting things in place, it's unveiling the truth, and parents would learn to avoid cheating.

Case closed!

©2021

6 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by KingRabota: 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
More like government should make it mandatory with partially subsidized charges.
Bitches birthing bastards everywhere

Bornsinner7:
What does she mean by "plenty men to die"?? Again what does she mean by "the devil has come with full band but will not play the tune of DNA to her family and families of her followers??

This just shows the level of iQ bestowed upon our females.. it is now glaring that this women are not only aware of the demonic act but are shareholders and are in accordance with one another

I think all men out there should carry out this test and avoid being a victim of paternity fraud.. may the lord save you from karashika

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Bobxin: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Greystone:

[s]And maybe due to God's favor or mercy, the so-called illegitimate children are almost always so beautiful.[/s]

undecided

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Johnnyplus01k(m): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
my people dey talk say home wey dey sweet na de bastard wey dey dia Neva grow up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
It's like the devil is done with some people and he's very determined to expose their iniquities for the whole world to see this year. It promises to be a very tough year for adulterous married women and men if the uproar being generated by Tunde Thomas saga is anything to go by.

It's DNA year ! Do that shit menh ,free yourself of doubts and expose the modafucking cheater !

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by SlurUsername1: 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
Omobola121:
It is very pathetic seeing a man faithful to his wife to find himself in this kind of mess. My husband told me of a woman in his office ( pastor's wife) he said the second and third child of the woman is not for her husband ( the pastor) that another of his colleagues is the owner of the children.

The kind of mind some women have en is much stronger than Satan's power all together. That's why they say "deep secrets are found in the grave" If not exposed, some women will carry that secret to their grave.

Any man that want to carry out DNA test on his children should do please to avoid premium cry. Don't let any woman's threat stops you. How can a man labour so much on a child and at the end, the child is not his?

To all men, may your labour not be in vain o

To my fellow women ( married or not) let's have the fear of God in us. When we fear God, there are some certain things we won't even think of doing.

The first reasonable comment av seen from any woman pertaining this topic.
Paternity fraud is a destardous as Rape, so we must all condemn it

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
The modern Nigerian woman is a Jezebel, take a DNA test today.

5 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by DennisEche(m): 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
In my tribe. . Yoruba. U d0nt nid dna to kn0w u b 0m0 ale. People go talk am for u. . Say u n0 resemble ur dad or ur mum. Na grandpa u resemble. . That means u b 0m0 ale. . Or make them say ur behaviour n0 resemble any of ur parents or u d0nt think like them. . All those hereditary traits na
I hope you you know that the more time and bound one spend with someone can start making resemblance to start.
example is husband and wife

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
NextD18:
Paternity fraud didn't start today.

I have every reason to believe Cain and Abel weren't the biological kids of Adam, but belongs to Serpent and Eve because of that "Apple" drama.

With time, people will understand that women are serial cheats and can only close their legs in their graves.
watch your tongue, God will not tolerate Abel sacrifice if he is not Adams seed neither will he communicate to Cain about his brother whereabout. I know they brought evil but not to ds extent

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Goldp5988(f): 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
Drizzle007:

Happy birthday love.

Thank you sugar
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by SlurUsername1: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
toscolee:

Tell your brothers, uncles and cousins wives to cheat on them and bear kids that are not theirs, so that you can have a lot of pillars in your family.
LMFAO
Saphierre is down, I repeat saphierre is down
Requesting immediate evacuation

7 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Goldp5988(f): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Drizzle007:

Happy birthday love.

Thank you sugar
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Obioramichael(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
Bobxin:

It's never the child's fault. Legitimate or illegitimate the perpetrators are evil and the truth should be voiced.
If I'm not the child of my father, I have the right to know my father.

It's complicated man

Dont dig that grave
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by TemmyT002(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:

Ehn now. It is good to know I'd your kid is really your kid or not.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by abu12: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
if your child is the type that stone you or insults you without remorse any time you beat he/her , please go for DNA

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Singer, Tekno Shows Of His Cars But Still Have To Use A Taxi (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.