Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter (46323 Views)

2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything / Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Theboss100(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
Omobola121:
It is very pathetic seeing a man faithful to his wife to find himself in this kind of mess. My husband told me of a woman in his office ( pastor's wife) he said the second and third child of the woman is not for her husband ( the pastor) that another of his colleagues is the owner of the children.
The kind of mind some women have en is much stronger than Satan's power all together. That's why they say "deep secrets are found in the grave" If not exposed, some women will carry that secret to their grave.
Any man that want to carry out DNA test on his children should do please to avoid premium cry. Don't let any woman's threat stops you. How can a man labour so much on a child and at the end, the child is not his?
To all men, may your labour not be in vain o
To my fellow women ( married or not) let's have the fear of God in us. When we fear God, there are some certain things we won't even think of doing.
You said it all ma. God bless. But..... Fear women

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by michoim(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Bornsinner7:
What does she mean by "plenty men to die"?? Again what does she mean by "the devil has come with full band but will not play the tune of DNA to her family and families of her followers??

This just shows the level of iQ bestowed upon our females.. it is now glaring that this women are not only aware of the demonic act but are shareholders and are in accordance with one another

I think all men out there should carry out this test and avoid being a victim of paternity fraud.. may the lord save you from karashika
Correct talk. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by BigGuava: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Tango123: 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:
I read a story of a nurse who use to change the child for one of government hospital. Are we going to blame wife for that too?

U guys need to think deeply... Many of u need to find out the atrocities that is going on in those big hospitals.

Defense strategy. Hahahahah

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by BigGuava: 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today.....

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Ikeola2222(m): 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:

* PRINTING
* LARGER FORMAT PRINTING
* CREATIVE DESIGN
* BRANDING
* SIGNAGES
* PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
* SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
* CD / DVD PRINTING
IG @okeroyal_venture

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by dederocs(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
many women don give their husband musa, in place of chinedu grin

7 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by bluefilm: 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
faithfull18:

Still the same as you guys are beginning to make it a gender thing. Nobody is talking about scores of married men who cheat and father children outside their marriage without the wife knowing until his burial.

What's bad is bad on both sides.

Nothing that is not equal in nature can be made equal no matter how you may want to see it.

With each gender comes a specific responsibility.

Nature made it possible that there's no way on earth a man can bring a child from somewhere and tell his wife that she is the biological mother of that child!!!

The same Nature made it so that in most cases, it is only a woman that is in the best position to tell can tell who the father of child really is.

So any woman that decides to deceive her husband with such information and expects to go scot free when she's eventually caught deserves to be sentenced to life imprisonment for committing such a heinous crime against humanity.

5 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by AOB1: 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
The5DME:
thebosstrevor1 you were right all along. Paid people are really endorsing this DNA testing shit.
look at this ashewo, you have nothing to fear if your hands are clean

6 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Kimjongun: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Facts is, most of these illegitimate kids turnout to be the pillars of the family.

Lies, hereditary behaviors are entrenched in the DNA, in a family, the behavior of an illegitimate child is always different, if others are saying no, they will be the only one saying yes.

Yoruba use to say, if a family is peaceful, it means the illegitimate child is not yet born or grown up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Susily(m): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:
I read a story of a nurse who use to change the child for one of government hospital. Are we going to blame wife for that too?

U guys need to think deeply... Many of u need to find out the atrocities that is going on in those big hospitals.

It's very simple na....if after DNA TEST Proves the man isn't the father of the child and the wife insists she didn't cheat on the man or that the baby might have been switched at the hospital, then a DNA TEST is conducted between the child and the mother, if it doesn't match, the baby doesn't belong to the mother also which means the baby was switched at the hospital

But if it matches, then the baby is hers and she cheated on the husband since the Dad's DNA doesn't match the child's

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
faithfull18:

Still the same as you guys are beginning to make it a gender thing. Nobody is talking about scores of married men who cheat and father children outside their marriage without the wife knowing until his burial.

What's bad is bad on both sides.

you are not making sense. We are talking about paternity fraud here?

Don't you know the definition of paternity fraud?
Why are women so jittery about it

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by OgaRico(m): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
What is so tiring about this whole DNA test thing is the fact that single ladies are the ones more against the test than the married ones.
God please help us the unmarried men.

5 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Facts is, most of these illegitimate kids turnout to be the pillars of the family.
Where? Very unproven.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by ogbonnachrys: 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fear women

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Omobola121(f): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
I don't have anything against that. I will even advice men to go traditional way, it is much easier and saves money sef. Na women who dey do nonsense outside dey fear this kind of thing.

If you're not enjoying love making with your husband, discuss it with him instead of going outside to get it to the extent of getting pregnant for another man. What is bad is bad, there is no other name to it.

NeoWanZaeed:
Dey await dna

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by innobarca(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
Why are Single ladies also afraid?
Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by innobarca(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
Why are Single ladies also afraid?
Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
dederocs:
many women don give their husband musa, in place of chinedu grin

This comment too funny grin, musa think's he's Biafran and would be cursing abokis not knowing oh grin

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by DonCarlos1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
It’s a natural mystic blowing through the air
If you listen carefully now you will hear
Many more will have to suffer
Many more will have to die
Don’t ask me why

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by amuwo1980: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Only a foolish man will not conduct a DNA test on his Children , I mean it is the right thing to do .

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by amuwo1980: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
Bobxin:

DNA is not scattering home, it's putting things in place, it's unveiling the truth, and parents would learn to avoid cheating.

Case closed!

©2021
Think you , intelligent human being
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Franklydes(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:

Help me shout amen to that lady prayer
You are a wise woman
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by amuwo1980: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
DNA test no fit overtake covid19 test oooh.

cos DNA test money fit buy Lexus GS 2023... smiley

Na dem , na lie , we will do the test even if na one zillion , you can shit in ur underwear out of fear , we need to know and u better run for ur life

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by danjoey: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Very senseless post

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by od501: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:

Help me shout amen to that lady prayer

Spotted!
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by amuwo1980: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:

Na them , come and see another moyo, I swear you know the truth , wahala for any man way no do dna test for his kids with u

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
DennisEche:

I hope you you know that the more time and bound one spend with someone can start making resemblance to start.
example is husband and wife
e no dey work lyk that
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Rubbiish(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
starbuck:
Non of my kids bear a resemblance to my husband undecided undecided undecided... Them come resemble my mother's people fa.. Waiting for the D-day so I can equally ask him why he does not have a strong gene
Hmm
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Rubbiish(m): 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Hmm
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by vickydevoka(m): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
NextD18:
Paternity fraud didn't start today.

I have every reason to believe Cain and Abel weren't the biological kids of Adam, but belongs to Serpent and Eve because of that "Apple" drama.

With time, people will understand that women are serial cheats and can only close their legs in their graves.
Women loves money too much. If u offer Dem 500k wen de are having 5 million naira de will open dere legs to make it 5.5 million

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by anonymous1759(m): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
NextD18:
Paternity fraud didn't start today.

I have every reason to believe Cain and Abel weren't the biological kids of Adam, but belongs to Serpent and Eve because of that "Apple" drama.

With time, people will understand that women are serial cheats and can only close their legs in their graves.

Apt . That's where the serpent seed came up. Most pastors don't know it or either conceal it .
That apple story is a parable if you look closely the middle of the woman's body is the vagina . And the apple the serpent and Eve ate was spotted at the middle of the Garden .
Serpent became lame after eating the apple but in stories we see a lame serpent giving apple to Eve its shows the story is not connecting.

Woman put the entire world in Deep shiit . Only a few are commendable.

No one thought Cain how to kill or feel jealous it came from his gene it's common sense .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold / Doris Aondoakaa's 40th Birthday: Nduka Obaigbena Throws Party For His Baby Mama / Wizkid To Gift 'Star Boy' Jersey To A Fan After He Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.