Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter (46277 Views)

2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything / Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
The5DME:
thebosstrevor1 you were right all along. Paid people are really endorsing this DNA testing shit.

What's your fear ?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by faithfull18(f): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
GOOOGLE504:

This your comment sef get as e be o. You carry A dey compare am with Y.

You can only compare the topic with 'Maternal Fraud (unrealistic)' - where a man will bring a child home and tell his wife that its hers grin grin
Guys are the only victims in this story, and more ladies will soon be when guys go out in their numbers to carry out the test because guys are getting more violent and emotional on the issue.
Lol, I hear. Women are wiser than men. Take it or leave it.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by faithfull18(f): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
maynia:

If you want to cheat, cheat, if you want to give birth do so, but don't bring a BASTARD home calling it my son!
grin grin grin A child is a gift whether birth from your loins or not tongue
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
faithfull18:

A child is a gift, a BASTARD from a worthless hoe is not tongue

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
faithfull18:

Thank God for DNA tongue tongue
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by faithfull18(f): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
maynia:

Those days are gone, that's why women are all jittery now. DNA all the way, dumb hoe
How many of you can afford DNA, lol.

No energy to waste on irrelevant discuss biko.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
faithfull18:

Same way the men sleep around too. It's normal right when it's the man.

If there's no sleeping around in the first place, how would another person's child be birthed.

You guys don't like to be told the truth.

What goes around comes around and the men who think they have a monopoly on cheating gets served.

They didn't get served, once the dna results start coming through, the bastard's will be thrown out to live with their Jezebel mother's ..
You see the difference grin

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
faithfull18:

How many of you can afford DNA, lol.

No energy to waste on irrelevant discuss biko.

No man can afford to raise a BASTARD too even a billionaire.

Men will have to pick the one they can afford tongue

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Facts is, most of these illegitimate kids turnout to be the pillars of the family.

Can you substantiate this "fact" with concrete evidence or proof ?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by faithfull18(f): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
gopel8052:

They didn't get served, once the dna results start coming through, the bastard's will be thrown out to live with their Jezebel mother's ..
You see the difference grin
And the lives of the men would remain the same? especially for those who have grown-up adults.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Can you substantiate this "fact" with concrete evidence or proof ?
Should I start listing illegitimate kids who have been making the world proud?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
faithfull18:

And the lives of the men would remain the same? especially for those who have grown-up adults.

That's why we are sounding it now, immediately after birth do DNA tongue
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:

Yes do.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by viktor01(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
It;s heartbreaking to discover that a child you have love and nurtured from birth is not actually your child but my question is, what will even prompt a woman to be having extra marital affairs to the extent that she will get pregnant and pin it on her husband. Indeed a seared conscience..How do they sleep at night and face the man

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by okoroemeka(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
a true definition of opening Pandora's box that once opened you can't predict what will happen,but be sure that something will happen,DNA testing will bring many happy families to their knees,there are some issues that are best left alone for our conscience to judge our actions, during my wild carefree years I have been entangled with 3 married women that wanted a piece of my DNA,which I obliged and also additional 2 married women that got the DNA through accidentally discharge, imagine if test was done on this children,it will be a total catastrophe,but I will not kill myself,there is always one more shining pvssy waiting at the horizon .
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by faithfull18(f): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
maynia:

That's why we are sounding it now, immediately after birth do DNA tongue

Like every other thing, you people would soon get tired grin
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
faithfull18:

And the live of the woman?
How will her children look at her? A worthless cheating mother hoe

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
faithfull18:

Like every other thing, you people would soon get tired grin

not in raising a BASTARD tongue

Very important to men

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by faithfull18(f): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
maynia:

And the live of the woman?
How will her children look at her? A worthless cheating mother hoe
Lol, that's a discuss for another day. When it comes to courting childrens' love, women win most of the time.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Spectrum22: 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
Chai! These people don show us pepper.

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
faithfull18:

Men can have kids at 80, i don't even know what we are arguing about, Nigerian Jezebel's are not even denying they're oloshos anymore.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Rubbish! Absolute nonsense!!

mynd44 why is your mind always cutting any time you hear DNA test? I hope not what I am thinking o

The Guilty are afraid ! grin

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
faithfull18:

Lol, that's a discuss for another day. When it comes to courting children's love, women win most of the time.

Yeah women, not a worthless cheating hoe. tongue
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by faithfull18(f): 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
gopel8052:

Men can have kids at 80, i don't even know what we are arguing about, Nigerian Jezebel's are not even denying they're oloshos anymore.
POC, everyone can have kids at any age, it doesn't have to be naturally.

Another thing, cheating and passing off kids to the non-owner isn't a Nigerian thing tongue
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
faithfull18:

Another thing, cheating and passing off kids to the non-owner isn't a Nigerian thing tongue

Let's wait for the dna first cheesy
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
faithfull18:

But it is rampant among Nigerian hoes, sorry I mean women

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Ibelearner: 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:

Why does it seem like you're trying to justify this ignominious act of infidelity ? You may list them.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Why does it seem like you're trying to justify this ignominious act of infidelity ? You may list them.
I don't justify it. If you wife brings you another man's child, deal with your wife and keep the innocent child out of it.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
I don't justify it. If you wife brings you another man's child, deal with your wife and keep the innocent child out of it.

The child is not innocent, the child is a BASTARD!
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
maynia:

The child is not innocent, the child is a BASTARD!
Goodbye.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Goodbye.

If the mother really care about the "innocent child" why did she give it to another man that's not the father?
Why then should I care about a BASTARD, the bastard should go and meet his father tongue

If the mother don't care about her child.
Why should I care about a BASTARD?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work / EFCC Grills Bobrisky For Naira Abuse (Pictures) / Zainab Abimbola Rufai: Olakunle Churchill Dumped Me To Marry Bimbo Taiye Coker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.