Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter (46334 Views)

2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything / Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case / Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Juicethekid: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2021
Nairalanders please help me with litte cash to feed no amount is too small please i ran out of cash yesterday
2 1 7 7 5 3 9 2 3 1
UBA Bank
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by SlurUsername1: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2021
Obioramichael:
What if you that is commenting here now is not the biological child of your father.... Have u thought of that?....
So what? Is that an excuse not to do DNA test?
Our fathers knew some of their wives were hoes but the DNA technology was not so rampart then.
We know Women are hoes now and we got the balls to smoke them out and subject them to ridicule

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by THeCvExpert: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Facts is, most of these illegitimate kids turnout to be the pillars of the family.

This is not a fact .....you should check the meaning of fact

6 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by GhostWisperer: 11:44am On Jan 06, 2021
Every fool and bimbo wants to trend. DNA is still only affordable for the rich in Nigeria.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by alphaRego01(m): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2021
shiki:
grin I'm sure many women will discourage their husbands that DNA test is not 100% accurate

This latest trend of DNA test will cause a lot of confusion

Bros please this ur picture grin grin if CIA catch u,u no go like am

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2021
maynia:

Where did you get this facts?
Herself. . What am c0ncerned with is which pillar exactly

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by toscolee(m): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Facts is, most of these illegitimate kids turnout to be the pillars of the family.

Tell your brothers, uncles and cousins wives to cheat on them and bear kids that are not theirs, so that you can have a lot of pillars in your family.

19 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2021
Trust a woman at ur own detriment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by sylve11: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:

never. they are destroyers of communities. i am writing something worth reading to back my claims. cool

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by SlurUsername1: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2021
faithfull18:
I have always said no gender has a monopoly when it comes to cheating.

What's bad is bad.

Paternity FRAUD sympathiser.
No difference between you and a rape Apologist.
Cheat kor cheat ni, we know nigerian housewives are hoes but we're saying here is don't overburden us with your bastards

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Firefox01: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2021
starbuck:
Non of my kids bear a resemblance to my husband undecided undecided undecided... Them come resemble my mother's people fa.. Waiting for the D-day so I can equally ask him why he does not have a strong gene
There would be no Dday if truly you didn't birth bastards for him dear. wink

5 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Omobola121(f): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2021
It is very pathetic seeing a man faithful to his wife to find himself in this kind of mess. My husband told me of a woman in his office ( pastor's wife) he said the second and third child of the woman is not for her husband ( the pastor) that another of his colleagues is the owner of the children.

The kind of mind some women have en is much stronger than Satan's power all together. That's why they say "deep secrets are found in the grave" If not exposed, some women will carry that secret to their grave.

Any man that want to carry out DNA test on his children should do please to avoid premium cry. Don't let any woman's threat stops you. How can a man labour so much on a child and at the end, the child is not his?

To all men, may your labour not be in vain o

To my fellow women ( married or not) let's have the fear of God in us. When we fear God, there are some certain things we won't even think of doing.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by GodPunishBiafra: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
What incoherent rubbish is this one saying?

6 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by computerglobal(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2021
Lol grin
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2021
obembet:
I read a story of a nurse who use to change the child for one of government hospital. Are we going to blame wife for that too?

U guys need to think deeply... Many of u need to find out the atrocities that is going on in those big hospitals.
Oshey... Justifier

3 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Jman06(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2021
In my tribe. . Yoruba. U d0nt nid dna to kn0w u b 0m0 ale. People go talk am for u. . Say u n0 resemble ur dad or ur mum. Na grandpa u resemble. . That means u b 0m0 ale. . Or make them say ur behaviour n0 resemble any of ur parents or u d0nt think like them. . All those hereditary traits na

5 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by lilmonarch(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
the more you keep quiet the more sense you make.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by bluefilm: 11:49am On Jan 06, 2021
Are you sure she's not feeling guilty already?

I think this recent call for mandatory DNA for all babies at the time of birth should be sustained.

It's better a home scatters than people living a lie all their lives.

#SayYesToDNA

7 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by bluefilm: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2021
lilmonarch:
the more you keep quiet, the more sense you make.

It's too early in the year to be this wicked, or don't you think so? grin
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by sylve11: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2021
maynia:

Where did you get this facts?

imagine people dey like that her post. E nor shock you? sad cool
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:50am On Jan 06, 2021
Omobola121:
It is very pathetic seeing a man faithful to his wife to find himself in this kind of mess. My husband told me of a woman in his office ( pastor's wife) he said the second and third child of the woman is not for her husband ( the pastor) that another of his colleagues is the owner of the children.

The kind of mind some women have en is much stronger than Satan's power all together. That's why they say "deep secrets are found in the grave" If not exposed, some women will carry that secret to their grave.

Any man that want to carry out DNA test on his children should do please to avoid premium cry. Don't let any woman's threat stops you. How can a man labour so much on a child and at the end, the child is not his?

To all men, may your labour not be in vain o

To my fellow women ( married or not) let's have the fear of God in us. When we fear God, there are some certain things we won't even think of doing.
Dey await dna
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by faithfull18(f): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2021
Yamiriflathead:

Paternity FRAUD sympathiser.
No difference between you and a rape Apologist.
Cheat kor cheat ni, we know nigerian housewives are hoes but we're saying here is don't overburden us with your bastards
I wish you made sense.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Chamladas: 11:51am On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:

Pillar ko beam ni lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by sylve11: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2021
Yamiriflathead:

We are waiting for the day u can finally confess to incest

gosh! embarassed shocked cool
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Obioramichael(m): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2021
Yamiriflathead:

So what? Is that an excuse not to do DNA test?
Our fathers knew some of their wives were hoes but the DNA technology was not so rampart then.
We know Women are hoes now and we got the balls to smoke them out and subject them to ridicule
Why not go and confirm yours first before speaking all this grammar?... Charity begins at home..

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by mozes01(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:
You see these gossips magnified by gullible and good for noting bloggers, imagine how people just rush to talk about what they are not sure of just to clout chase. From the idiot low budget quack actress who told her many homes are considering dna test? In her version the husband of the adulteress who died is a staff of fcmb right? And who is concorting the story that it was heart break that killed the man? I will also tell her to leave God alone in this matter cos I've never heard of any story where the devil strips the woman or the man when they want to fornicate, all faults should be with the three persons involved.

Yes I believe this your statement that cain and abel aren't full brothers, like cain and abel have same mother but not same father. I believe that when the bibles said the woman ate the fruit that it metaphorically meant that eve had sex with the devil meaning the devil got her pregnant to conceive cain whereas abel was the real son of adam; if not why was cain that so wicked when adam and eve had none in them, it only means that that wickedness gene was and can only be passed on from the devil and this was the devils first attempt in the grand plan to spoil things for God.

I thought it was righteousness88. Until I saw ur moniker.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by OgaRico(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2021
Dear Lizzy,please take note that not all men will have the heart to tell a cheating wife after DNA test to leave his house in one piece.Some men will rather kill their cheating wife instead of telling her to just pack her loads and leave;so in other news,both men and women will die.

8 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by bluefilm: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2021
faithfull18:
I have always said no gender has a monopoly when it comes to cheating.

What's bad is bad.

Nobody is arguing about who cheats the more now.

The problem now is dealing with the consequences of that cheating.

5 Likes

Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Bobxin: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
Loving you wife nd children is important
But being sure you are the father of your child is importanter

DNA should be made mandatory an compulsory, immediately after birth in any hospital an maternity, with price heavily subside by the federal government

This is most fair and reasonable comment so far.
God bless you!
Re: Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter by Johnnyplus01k(m): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Are you encouraging the act

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church / Toolz Vacation In Maldives, Rocks Crop Top / The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.