Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included (98627 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Melimolli(f): 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
ja wan, ja tu, ja tiri. I too like woman.... just singing
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by CSTRR: 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
mii4u:

It's not impossible, it happens... I support the DNA test, though I don't know how it works, if it also proves the maternity of the child, cos that alone seals all doubts and suspicion.
It's very rare.
It's not a factor here at all.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by CountLaka(m): 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
Karuwai kawai
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Babaken(m): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
My advice for guys is if you must do the DNA test don't allow your wife know to avoid too many talk Do it codedly.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Happy2020: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
These hoes need to be exposed. So many females are
Shaking in their boots right now.
I fully support DNA testing.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by tparteyt: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fear women angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by humilitypays(m): 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Marriage breakups and divorce go long this year......we that are commenting, how are we even sure our acclaimed daddy is our true biological father grin

Honestly we are going to witness a long list of divorced wives this 2021.

Dear shameless unfaithful married Nigerian ladies, if u must cheat why not tell that your nitwit of a gigolo that enjoy chooking his imbecilic dick inside married ladies vagina to use condom

Aside getting impregnated by another man as a married woman, don't you adulterous married ladies fear HIV, Hepatitis B, Syphilis and all the uncountable sexually transmitted viral infections, Na wa oh...people don't even value their life, odikwa risky cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by GOOOGLE504(m): 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Michelle55:
What is this world turning into?
I would allow it if we talk about it but going to conduct such test without my knowledge is a big No for me.

stop being unrealistic, imagine a scenario whereby your husband seats you down and start saying "Baby that our second-born resemble our former tenant, i need to do a fvking DNA test to confirm you didn't open ur yansh to him while i was at work". How will you take that huh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
What's the cost of DNA? Anyone with idea pls?
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by humilitypays(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Michelle55:

DNA test should be made compulsory in every hospital to save one from stress biko.. I would allow it if we talk about it but going to conduct such test without my knowledge is a big No for me.
Come to think of it, some hospital do switch babies at birth right? What if there's a possibility of carrying someone's else baby home
A wise man doesn't need to tell his wife that he wants to conduct DNA test on his kids if he suspects fowlplay.

A wise man will not even quarrel with the wife. One day, when she is away. Take the kids straight to the hospital or lab and carry out test without her knowledge.

If it turns out positive, you lie low and maintain like nothing happened. If it turns out negative, you don't need to fight or make noise.

Just take your time and plan divorce and serve her the divorce notice with copy of the DNA test, and this must be done after you have stylishly relocated or moved out of the house if its a rented apartment.

You don't to argue with her or listen to her lying explanations, just blank her and her bastard kids completely without any noise or fight.

If she wants to fight or argue she can go back to the guy that fvcked her shamelessly as a married woman and argue with him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by newoffer: 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
Misterone:
Me I will never do DNA Test on my children. God forbid. Spit tueh

Cheating vessel

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
This story is fake.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Akuruoulo(m): 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
Michelle55:

DNA test should be made compulsory in every hospital to save one from stress biko.. I would allow it if we talk about it but going to conduct such test without my knowledge is a big No for me.
Come to think of it, some hospital do switch babies at birth right? What if there's a possibility of carrying someone's else baby home
chaii, e touch me wella
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by osazsky(m): 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
See people way they shout ferminist online ..follow brobrisky advise have become chickens. This year go funny..and no prophet saw this in new year eve..i see broken homes all over..turn left broken home right divorcees up single mothers..guys getting re married with a condition that dna will be done at child birth na wah o.fcmb see peoblem way u don cause
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by osazsky(m): 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
humilitypays:
A wise man doesn't need to tell his wife that he wants to conduct DNA test on his kids if he suspects fowlplay.

A wise man will not even quarrel with the wife. One day, when she is away. Take the kids straight to the hospital or lab and carry out test without her knowledge.

If it turns out positive, you lie low and maintain like nothing happened. If it turns out negative, you don't need to fight or make noise.

Just take your time and plan divorce and serve her the divorce notice with copy of the DNA test, and this must be done after you have stylishly relocated or moved out of the house if its a rented apartment.

You don't to argue with her or listen to her lying explanations, just blank her and her bastard kids completely without any noise or fight.

If she wants to fight or argue she can go back to the guy that fvcked her shamelessly as a married woman and argue with him.
u dont need to take the kid to the lab.. carry ur child to any babing salon cut his hair..pick up the hair.carry urself and d hair to any lab..after the test call ur wife to start packing..i dont know y foolish guys will be shouring up and down i want a dna test..getting sample is as easy as pooing

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by GOOOGLE504(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
9gerian:
There’s no need to create conflict in your home.

Take the children for DNA tests quietly. Love and shower your wife with more attention and gifts if they are yours.

Choose the next line of action carefully, if they are not.

I no even wan believe say some men dey tell their wives say them dey reason do DNA, women are so desperate that in order to conceal the truth forever, they can kill the man or the child or both before the scheduled date

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Kestolove(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Even devil is in shock..

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Freelane33(m): 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by ayusco85(m): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
densiks:
I’m planning to open a DNA testing facilities in four major Nigerian Cities.

Oga if you mistake go give fake results Ogun go kill your entire generation.
Not everything should be a business venture. This is a matter of life and death.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by humilitypays(m): 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:
u dont need to take the kid to the lab.. carry ur child to any babing salon cut his hair..pick up the hair.carry urself and d hair to any lab..after the test call ur wife to start packing..i dont know y foolish guys will be shouring up and down i want a dna test..getting sample is as easy as pooing
God bless you oh for this.

I love myself so so much.

My talking ends on Nairaland as comments. In reality, no time to talk to anybody, to even think of talking about DNA test with my wife, I De craze Lol

Its a silent journey you should do alone without noise.

I can't quarrel with any woman ever in my life for any reason. If you offend me and I get angry, I silently leave the house for some time.

If you refuse to give me peace of mind, I don't need to start arguing or fighting with u, I just plan myself and move out without your knowledge. You will come back one day and realize that you are now a single lady again cos I will be gone.

If you didn't cook delicious meal that I enjoy, I don't need to shout at you, I find somewhere they make good meals and enjoy myself life Na once lol.

It baffles me when I read about men fighting with their wife lol, for what Na. Man is too busy for such nonsense frivolities na.

As a man, one needs to learn to talk less and listen and observe more that's who I am.

I can be at a place listening to people talk for hours without uttering a word. But I will be smiling and laughing at comical comments cos I love to laugh a lot.

Thanks for this information of using hair to do DNA test, honestly I never knew its possible until now, thanks for added knowledge today

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by osazsky(m): 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
Freelane33:
God
kia that guy is as good as dead..na permanent family planing d guy do..kia these bitchesss are wicked o..and they can still love u and pretend that nothing is wrong.no concience at all
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by OyinO: 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
khingTony:
The best thing you can ever do to yourself as a man is not to trust any woman. It can only end in premium tears

Know this and know peace smiley

Peace smiley

Then you men are not to be trusted too because you're the "ONES" who are making the women untrustworthy. Pls kindly apportion some of the blames to the male folks. For every bad cheating woman, there are two or three men encouraging and supporting her ministry.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by OyinO: 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
khingTony:
The best thing you can ever do to yourself as a man is not to trust any woman. It can only end in premium tears

Peace smiley

Then you men are not to be trusted too because you're the "ONES" who are making the women untrustworthy. Pls kindly apportion some of the blames to the male folks. For every bad cheating woman, there are one, two or three men encouraging and supporting her ministry.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by OyinO: 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
khingTony:

Peace smiley

Then you men are not to be trusted too because you're the "ONES" who are making the women untrustworthy. Pls kindly apportion some of the blames to the male folks. For every bad cheating woman, there are one, two or three men busy patronising, encouraging and supporting her ministry.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by osazsky(m): 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
humilitypays:
God bless you oh for this.

I love myself so so much.

My talking ends on Nairaland as comments. In reality, no time to talk to anybody, to even think of talking about DNA test with my wife, I De craze Lol

Its a silent journey you should do alone without noise.

I can't quarrel with any woman ever in my life for any reason. If you offend me and I get angry, I silently leave the house for some time.

If you refuse to give me peace of mind, I don't need to start arguing or fighting with u, I just plan myself and move out without your knowledge. You will come back one day and realize that you are now a single lady again cos I will be gone.

If you didn't cook delicious meal that I enjoy, I don't need to shout at you, I find somewhere they make good meals and enjoy myself life Na once lol.

It baffles me when I read about men fighting with their wife lol, for what Na. Man is too busy for such nonsense frivolities na.

As a man, one needs to learn to talk less and listen and observe more that's who I am.

I can be at a place listening to people talk for hours without uttering a word. But I will be smiling and laughing at comical comments cos I love to laugh a lot.

Thanks for this information of using hair to do DNA test, honestly I never knew its possible until now, thanks for added knowledge today
the finger naiks also gives very accurate result..blood too but no need for blood cuz u will need a profrssional to get blood sample.if u can get any of these carry the hair or nails to a dna lab..d dna lab in dentistry dept uniben.. charges less than 100k self abt 75k. All u need is either the hair..or nails and yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by babtoundey(m): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
Come to think of it, the Yoruba people of the olden days had a very reliable and accurate way of detecting and confirming a bastard child. The process is a tradition called Ifalomo. What makes it different from DNA is that the child will hardly survive it (if he is a bastard) while the mother will be shamed and humiliated.

See where the lost of identity has driven us to.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by Jesslove(f): 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
This can’t be real
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by humilitypays(m): 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:
the finger naiks also gives very accurate result..blood too but no need for blood cuz u will need a profrssional to get blood sample.if u can get any of these carry the hair or nails to a dna lab..d dna lab in dentistry dept uniben.. charges less than 100k self abt 75k. All u need is either the hair..or nails and yourself
why not create a new topic on how to carry out an affordable DNA test in Nigeria?

You explain all these and make a list of reputable DNA testing labs in Nigeria and their prices.

It will help a lot of men in dilemma
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by rosebowl01(m): 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
Michelle55:

You women can make excuses for anything. If a child is switched at birth, it can be proven that the woman did not cheat because the DNA will not match both the mother and the father's. Next excuse please?
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by general111(m): 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
lastchild:
no, a woman suppose to feel bad when you asked for a DNA, even if she's not hiding anything

asking for such is more like an accusation
doubting the paternity of a child, is enough stress for a man..
Women should stop trying to blackmail men.if a woman has nothing to hide, she will let him do the test.
Re: DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included by osazsky(m): 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
humilitypays:
why not create a new topic on how to carry out an affordable DNA test in Nigeria?

You explain all these and make a list of reputable DNA testing labs in Nigeria and their prices.

It will help a lot of men in dilemma
i will try to do that..but i dont know how to creat a topic.i havtnt done it here before but i try to educate people on my watsapp..and facebook too..most nigerians dont know of this..na so so querel we go dey see this period .its so painful

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / Domestic Abuse: All The Women In These Pictures Are Dead! All Within 5 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.