Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) (7034 Views)

Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2021
Slimqueen:

I did but my brain is still functioning. Obviously urs is fried and burnt.

It's not. If it is you won't come to a messy conclusion that my brain is fried and burnt without any investigation.
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2021
cheesy Eziokwu Bu Ndu

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Originalsly: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hmmm.... we are sooo quick to join with others to condemn ourselves. On vaccines... BREAKING NEWS....vaccination originated in Africa .... by Africans... not the Whites. ( you can try Google to find out the origin of vaccines). Let us continue to celebrate our inferiority complex.... as we proudly welcome the second wave... mental slavery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
I taught we had a made in nigeria toothpaste Back then in my school days called holdent tooth paste. that tooth paste was nigeria made na. but all of a sudden i don't even know if the toothe paste still exist
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by iLegendd(m): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
The truth is: I didn't read what she wrote.

The main truth is: a Nigerian fraudster is behind the account.

These fraudsters are fond of having white female accounts and they'll start chatting with themselves as they abuse Africa, Nigerian women, or Nigerian men.

They always want to create the impression that they are whites, but no — Nigerian men are operating those hacked accounts.

They type with lots of typos, block text, and poor punctuations.

A real white girl is busy with her plastic surgery, makeup, and sex.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by olatunbosun12362: 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
Dr Agnes Nwamma still dy baby
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Enceladus(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
The racist is mostly right... But the great question that baffles me about the ineptitude of we Africans as a whole is where did we get it wrong. I mean from the religious point of view God created us all equals both black and white in his image and from the evolution theory blacks even exist before the whites, so why is it that Africa is still living in the iron age.

A peak at the past tells us about the great innovative black race like the Egyptians and co, but suddenly the innovations of Africa just died like that mysteriously..
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

I use a Nigerian toothpaste, Dabur herbal and mymy herbal.
Tell me it's foreign too.

America should keep living in the past, China and Russia are the real deal.
dabuur and mymy are both owned by the indians, the only nigerian toothpaste is holdent toothpaste but it seems they no longer exist, nigerians are not appreciative of what they have.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by NoChill: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

I use a Nigerian toothpaste, Dabur herbal and mymy herbal.
Tell me it's foreign too.

America should keep living in the past, China and Russia are the real deal.

From one slave masters to another
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by beejay501: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
Slimqueen:

Na them be dis.
Always belittling the efforts of their own people. Never encouraging at all.

Now mention ur invention.

Yeah I was expecting this anyway.
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Went through her page ..it's it's most probably an african behind the account.go through her page and u will understand what am talking about.as for ranting on covid..who are the ppl dying more of covid right now..certainly not africans.and as for kfc etc many africans would still survive if there was no kfc or junk food.and there are african cosmetic products.some things she said are true but others are far ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Klass99(f): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
smiley
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kapeter:
yinmu. Rise to where? Rise with leaders like Museveni, Gnassingbe, Buhari, Akufo Addo, Conde and their other fellow thieves? Africa(Black nations) will forever remain underdeveloped. No be curse.

haaaà shocked

let us have positive vibes wink
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by THeCvExpert: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
Chaiii
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Fedrick100: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
For her information Nigerians no longer use all these toothpaste
We are now using Aginess and superdent tooth powder
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Vlain: 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
Slimqueen:
Tracy Zille must be suffering from depression on a high scale. They always do.
First of all, we are not her mate by continent.she has no right to say shut up. They created their virus, it is their disease and so they need their vaccine more. it's not our problem. They should shut up, leave us alone and swallow their vaccine.

Secondly,With our situation today, we are still waxing strong. Vaccine is not our problem. We have other problems we are resolving. If they can't assist in any way, I suggest she shuts up. Claiming superiority won't help them just because they possess sophisticated guns. They stole and steal from us! period! abi kilode no?

Simple. The inferiority complex on this thread is annoying.only if they knew what this white people truly are see the stupid bi.tch talking as if they aren't forcefully exploiting Africa to stay superior and afloat.
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Vlain: 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
chyzoo4u:
One foolish inconsequential idiot said you and your generations are not that important and not a threat, you're up here praising her and supporting her that she said the truth.

Tufiakwa!!!!

Amaoutahere!

Like I don't get how idiot here behave. The white brain washing is very potent on them.
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Vlain: 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
felixnkubi:
this is freaking stupid and racist, Africans aren't really in need of the vaccines like the western world yet we are the only ones shit on, even western countries are skeptical about taking it...
Africa has had a bad history with vaccines hence the fear of it, there are many incidents in history when the white people came and told us they wanted to cure of a disease but instead it was a chance to experiment on us.... call it a conspiracy theory or whatever but all the disease rampaging Africa today were brought by the white man aka the CDC(USA)...
to those Nigerians supporting her, shame on you.. we have been marginalized and robbed for years by her kind yet we can allow to criticize and insult us. pathetic.
I don't care if she's talking facts or not, she doesn't have the right to insult or look down on us

Good to see that sensible humans like this still exists on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Vlain: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
iLegendd:
The truth is: I didn't read what she wrote.

The main truth is: a Nigerian fraudster is behind the account.

These fraudsters are fond of having white female accounts and they'll start chatting with themselves as they abuse Africa, Nigerian women, or Nigerian men.

They always want to create the impression that they are whites, but no — Nigerian men are operating those hacked accounts.

They type with lots of typos, block text, and poor punctuations.

A real white girl is busy with her plastic surgery, makeup, and sex.

Stupid talk.
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Raalsalghul: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
This one pain me I no go lie, but she's saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Raalsalghul: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Tolexander:
Raw Fact and truth
though racial and abusive cry cry

We export pastors, Imams, anointing oil, “wontu” and prayers, cos we believe the almighty is omniscience, omnipotent and omnipotent. Yet we can’t solve the simplest of all problems while we demand for the hardest of all currencies

Black people; you've come again playing the racist card.

She told you the truth and you're screaming racism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Raalsalghul: 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
Enceladus:
The racist is mostly right... But the great question that baffles me about the ineptitude of we Africans as a whole is where did we get it wrong. I mean from the religious point of view God created us all equals both black and white in his image and from the evolution theory blacks even exist before the whites, so why is it that Africa is still living in the iron age.

A peak at the past tells us about the great innovative black race like the Egyptians and co, but suddenly the innovations of Africa just died like that mysteriously..

It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Fortune109: 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by stormborn28(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
Slimqueen:

I did but my brain is still functioning. Obviously urs is fried and burnt.
she also said Africans are good at fvcking. Chai.....
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by RealEzee(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
Una Don carry dis post this rubbish again ni
What's the aim really tho?
This silly lady spilling trash should go and sit herself somewhere

Their disease their problem
They keep wondering why covid no wipe Africans out, idiots!!! While their cases increase on per second billing

Leave Africans and her resources alone na, dey ur side jejeli, covid kill u there
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by tehilah92(f): 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
Chei see finishing
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Slimqueen(f): 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
5hanklee:

It's not. If it is you won't come to a messy conclusion that my brain is fried and burnt without any investigation.

but ur messed up. joining force with a white racist against ur own people is a messy conclusion. Hence, I attacked u too.
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by RealEzee(m): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
beejay501:

No be lie, but truth is they aren't good enough.
do ur own na, or support one who is doing, fund bright peeps here and watch them blossom, it's not rocket science, same thing done in the west they spend alot of research and funding ideas, it's not magic that they covet our bright guys and give them opportunities to shine over there, do same here see Africa blossom, we are good enough no cap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. / Some Funny Relationship Pictures / Snake Charmer Killed By King Cobra Bite While Showing Off His Skills(videos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.