Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) (7252 Views)

Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Slimqueen(f): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
stormborn28:
she also said Africans are good at fvcking. Chai.....
obviously, she's an olosho or else why would her nind even go there? she's talking from experience maybe.

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Dagger111(m): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
An African is behind that acct.

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
Raalsalghul:

To be honest, I don't think we were created equal.

Maybe same anatomy, but brain-wise, mental capacity and thinking- we are the lowest among the pack.

That saying "All men are equal" is a pure lie used to make us feel among.

It is what it is.

Who are the we, enjoy your inferiority complex alone pls,don't group us together FOOL

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Slimqueen(f): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
beejay501:

Yeah I was expecting this anyway.
Good.
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by ambitiouschap17: 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
iLegendd:
The truth is: I didn't read what she wrote.

The main truth is: a Nigerian fraudster is behind the account.

These fraudsters are fond of having white female accounts and they'll start chatting with themselves as they abuse Africa, Nigerian women, or Nigerian men.

They always want to create the impression that they are whites, but no — Nigerian men are operating those hacked accounts.

They type with lots of typos, block text, and poor punctuations.

A real white girl is busy with her plastic surgery, makeup, and sex.

You are forgiven because you don't read it, it's real she is a south African base white
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by BuySomething: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
We just finished checking her account. SHE IS NOT A WHITE PERSON. AND SHE IS AN AFRICAN. ITS A FAKE ACCOUNT, DON'T FALL FOR IT

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
StacyO:
She's right.

But,wrong at the same time.

Africans hate hearing the truth. It makes them emotional

If only they can reason what she has said and put more things into play but then,their leaders aren't helping them as well.

The girl who posted this is a saying nothing but the truth.

At the same time,she is a racist. Yes I said that

You don't pass your info calling people black monkey,it goes to show you're trying to incite something.

Nigerians and Africans in general are blessed far more than the west.

Africans just don't know how to bring themselves into the light except through theoretical education which are being forced down on the students and citizens.

If schools can dump theory and emulate the practical aspect of everything.
I wonder how far we would have gone by now.

I don't blame her at all. Infact, I support her on this one.
If only the gullible citizens can put stupid things such as tribe and religion aside angry

I wish this post even gets to the outer space.

Mtcheww

Africa's underdevelopment is more dicey than you people think, hmmmmm am tempted to laugh at the white lady's stupidity. Let me begin...

In the 1940s the Brits were so poor that they had to come to Nigeria to beg us to help them solve their poverty (esp food) problem then...

The issue is not that Africans are hesitant to development, the challenge has been that some European countries and Western powers have downright ensured that instability remains in Africa as a result of its vast wonderful natural resources to keep her companies thriving and making big money, they do this by influencing the political process to install leaders who will do their bidding, and not promote strategic growth, hence their hatred for military rule which they can't influence and growth is usually rapid under such regimes.

Ask yourself why Ajeakuta steel plant in Kogi state at 98% completion was not executed by Shagari, my uni Prof was on that team and you'd be shocked the options this guys gave if we must move on with that strategic project.

Thomas Sankara, Patrice Lumumba, Amilca Cabral, Steven Bantu Biko were all assassinated, these very competent, dynamic and progressive thinkers who understood how Africa should lead and stand out, Thomas for example was bringing very steady and developmental progress then to his country, His assassination was ordered by a European country, I can go on and on.....

However to your point, while dealt a bad hand we must also see how we make things better for ourselves, but when you progress to threatene certain strategic interest of this Oligarchy you become a target, in a region where most people are poor, someone can be paid to turn against the other, this has the bane of Africa's problem even so accompanied with greed and thirst for power at all cost even when lacking the necessary competence.

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by beejay501: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
RealEzee:
do ur own na, or support one who is doing, fund bright peeps here and watch them blossom, it's not rocket science, same thing done in the west they spend alot of research and funding ideas, it's not magic that they covet our bright guys and give them opportunities to shine over there, do same here see Africa blossom, we are good enough no cap.

Sure na no be fight, but no be me be federal government.
I still stand on the truth that mymy and dabur are mediocre products
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by beejay501: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
Slimqueen:

Good.

Fine girl No tell me na MyMy you day use brush o,,the freshness no Dy reach 5 hours sef
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Africa's underdevelopment is more dicey than you people think, hmmmmm am tempted to laugh at the white lady's stupidity. Let me begin...

In the 1940s the Brits were so poor that they had to come to Nigeria to beg us to help them solve their poverty (esp food) problem then...

The issue is not that Africans are hesitant to development, the challenge has been that some European countries and Western powers have downright ensured that instability remains in Africa as a result of its vast wonderful natural resources to keep her companies thriving and making big money, they do this by influencing the political process to install leaders who will do their bidding, and not promote strategic growth, hence their hatred for military rule which they can't influence and growth is usually rapid under such regimes.

Ask yourself why Ajeakuta steel plant in Kogi state at 98% completion was not executed by Shagari, my uni Prof was on that team and you'd be shocked the options this guys gave if we must move on with that strategic project.

Thomas Sankara, Patrice Lumumba, Amilca Cabral, Steven Bantu Biko were all assassinated, these very competent, dynamic and progressive thinkers who understood how Africa should lead and stand out, Thomas for example was bringing very steady and developmental progress then to his country, His assassination was ordered by a European country, I can go on and on.....

However to your point, while dealt a bad hand we must also see how we make things better for ourselves, but when you progress to threatene certain strategic interest of this Oligarchy you become a target, in a region where most people are poor, someone can be paid to turn against the other, this has the bane of Africa's problem even so accompanied with greed and thirst for power at all cost even when lacking the necessary competence.

@last paragraph = pure fact

Africans are ruled by poverty and hatred.

Main tool used by any oppressor to get his agenda going.

It's saddening to say the least.

To eliminate this,we just have to get the head and tail right.

And the head here are the citizens,followed by the tail(leaders).

Positioned it that way cause citizens = power.

We just don't know it.
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
StacyO:

And the head here are the citizens,followed by the tail(leaders)

Positioned it that way cause citizens = power.

We just don't know it.

Let me pocket the bold statement
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fmghewzy:

Who are the we, enjoy your inferiority complex alone pls,don't group us together FOOL
Exactly.
Racial Superiority/Inferiority cannot be true.
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Masterclass32: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
And Nigeria that's supposed to be the shining light, to unveil the black man's glory is comatose.

Tribalism and clannishness no gree us see road. That's why someone like Buhari is ruling the country with the best black brains in the world, simply becos 'he is our brother' and 'its our turn to produce president', enthroning mediocrity.

Our mumu never even start, not to talk of 'doing'.

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
This needs to go on the front page.
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Exactly.
Racial Superiority/Inferiority cannot be true.

No mind the idiot ,his mate are progressing and thinking of how to better their race .

He is talking bullshit .
I don't have a problem with some foolish blacks feeling inferior.

Just don't group us together,
Don't say black men in general,say ME.
Or I am the one with inferior brain not all black men .

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 4:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

The issue is not that Africans are hesitant to ntry, His assassination was ordered by a European country, I can go on and on.....

where most people are poor, someone can be paid to turn against the other, this has the bane of Africa's problem even so accompanied with greed and thirst for power at all cost even when lacking the necessary competence.

You are the smartest person I have met on Nairaland,if only more blacks know this,then they would what difficulties we have at hand

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
Trash... Saying Africans produce nothing? Really? And a lot of u Dumbo's are actually in agreement.. Dumb Nairalanders.

What do u all think we do with these:

Crude oil
Coffee
chocolates
Shea butter
Palm oil
Cobalt
Coltan

To mention but a few.. she's talking production and mentioning KFC. Stupid idiot thinks we eat garbage like them. I will always choose my pure organic African dish over some genetically modified canned craps any time, day or place. A lot of u Nairalanders actually have nothing in ur skulls than movies and reality shows. Imagine an idiot typing shit and somebody is saying its the truth. Wetin Dangote, Ibeto, globacom and the rest indegenous manufacturers come dey do? Because they're not as popular as coca cola Thunder fry any idiot that quotes me wrongly.. bunch of useless slaves undecided

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by RealEzee(m): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
beejay501:

Sure na no be fight, but no be me be federal government.
I still stand on the truth that mymy and dabur are mediocre products
grin no be fight, thank goodness u pointed out one wahala we have which is the government, not impressed at all, as per indigenous products, if u can do it better my guy just do it, there is nothing in the west we can't do and even better, some peeps say the perception of the market is the factor but for me ooo as far it's quality I go buy am even if na from the next street .

As per the white lady, hmmm make covid kuku finish them, abi no be dem start am? Make dem leave us alone, y she come dey Para for Africans as if na only Africans dey skeptical about the vaccines, we no want make them use us run test, make dem first use am make we see say e dey work, then we go formulate our own jejeli grin, make tomorrow morning reach make i buy my agbo jedi jedi from mommy Shade, hot one grin covid is not our portion.
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by RealEzee(m): 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
dairykidd:
White trash... Saying Africans produce nothing? Really? And a lot of u Dumbo's are actually in agreement.. Dumb Nairalanders.

What do u all think we do with these:

Crude oil
Coffee
chocolates
Shea butter
Palm oil
Cobalt
Coltan

To mention but a few.. she's talking production and mentioning KFC. Stupid white trash thinks we eat garbage like them. I will always choose my pure organic African dish over some genetically modified canned craps any time, day or place. A lot of u Nairalanders actually have nothing in ur skulls than movies and reality shows. Imagine an idiot typing shit and somebody is saying its the truth. Wetin Dangote, Ibeto, globacom and the rest indegenous manufacturers come dey do? Because they're not as popular as coca cola Thunder fry any idiot that quotes me wrongly.. bunch of useless slaves undecided
better afang soup and fufu over KFC anytime anyday for me, no mind these peeps way no know their worth, white woman talk dey don dey wet bed.

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by African26(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2021

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
All What She Had Said Is Directly & Indirectly Abt Nigeria. I Don't Blame Her, I Blame Our Useless & Hopeless Political Leaders In Nigeria, Who Av Made Nigeria A Laughing Stock.
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by tnerro1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
Shut up LovePeddler, if God wants to destroy the world, he will start from you people, yes, you created good things but you also created bad things as well. One day, those bombs u created to kill millions at once, will consume you
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by crackhouse(m): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
This is 10 - 0
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Smashspesh(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

I use a Nigerian toothpaste, Dabur herbal and mymy herbal.
Tell me it's foreign too.

America should keep living in the past, China and Russia are the real deal.

Dabur maybe, but that MyMy hmmm
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Lyrics269: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
That girl is a stupid racist After what her ancestors did to us she still get mouth dey talk nonsense

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Trex4(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
I honestly wonder why Africans support this racist woman. I've seen her posts are it's nothing short of open racism. It's probably the anti-religious Africans that support her because of her hate towards African religion. She's planning on running for South African presidency. Like seriously? grin South Africa elect a white after years of the apartheid? grin
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by OyigboUpdate: 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
E pain her say d COVID no kill Africans
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Silentgroper(m): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
seanwiIliam:

i thought it's only me that noticed that
Y are u impersonating our nd only olosho brother; seanwilliam

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
RealEzee:
better afang soup and fufu over KFC anytime anyday for me, no mind these peeps way no know their worth, white woman talk dey don dey wet bed.
Its even a fake acct. One white racist South African man

Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by RealEzee(m): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
dairykidd:

Its even a fake acct. One white racist South African man
Chaii those boars
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
Silentgroper:
Y are u impersonating our nd only olosho brother; seanwilliam
I no no wetin I buy for him market o.. beside you’re observant to spot the difference
Re: COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos) by AlarinkaNetwork: 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
My name is Olarotimi. I am the typical African who listened to his or her parents and went to school all the way and didn't start dating until much later in life. As I got older, I noticed other African women and men had the same good problems: we all went to school, got rich, or have amazing careers, but we are single. So I asked my grandparents in the village to give me an arranged marriage. They refused. Their reason: everyone's eligible son and daughter is overseas. So I thought to myself, why not create my Shoot Your Shot matchmaking group? Historically, matchmaking was based on someone in the village knowing that person's family/character/growing up with that person. You knew that someone could vouch for that person. And that is the whole point of this event. This form serves as Phase 1 of our event. Please note that this information is merely to help us clarify who is in the group and who will be in the virtual speed dating/ meet and greet. All emails collected will not be shared with the group unless permission has been granted by the owner of the email.

If you are interested in meeting your match please fill this form below and make your dreams come through (Terms and Conditions involved)
http:///shootyourshotnow please share this among friends and colleagues to find their long dream partners today
Whatzapp :+2347086348558

How To Know When A Man Loves You. / Who Can Identify The Nude Lady On The Left Pix / Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59