Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Female Bankers Are Whoores - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Bankers Are Whoores (9297 Views)

Are Some Female Bankers Really That Bad? / Sexy Way Female Bankers Explain Account Opening / Two Bankers Are Getting Married. Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nonexistent:
This is nothing but the truth. I have fucck my account officer twice now. About two months ago, her colleague and friend who has been talking to me about bringing my friends to open account with her willingly fuccked me too. If your girlfriend is a marketing staff in bank, sorry for you. I don't do married women that's why I don't deal with female marketers who are married.
some may not tell you that they are married..

5 Likes

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by CandyOps(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
deleSayo:
Working in a bank can be likened to being a part of a cult. They are all fuccking around with each other yet will meet each others spouses and be smiling.

Your cheating wife will introduce her colleagues to you who will all be smiling to your face knowing fully well your wife's back is being blown out by one or in some cases, several of them!

Female bankers are glorified prostitutes who all have work-husbands. Especially the light skinned, bleached ones.

Don't say you weren't warned.
..shatap your mouth

1 Like

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Amanyanabo(m): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
StacyO:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

True, opinions are the cheapest commodities, everybody's got one
Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Amanyanabo:
Opinions are the cheapest commodities, everybody's got one
It's better to have nothing to say,than say nothing at all.
Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Amanyanabo(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
StacyO:

It's better to have nothing to say,than say nothing at all.
I was actually in agreement with what you posted
Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by newoffer: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
Shakira in diamond will be booking me for escapades because of accant balance. The most rugged of all is call centers. Select n pay
Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Liposure: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
This is can't true. I've always admire female bankers for their hardwork and politeness in their field. But alas the angel you know is no better than the devil you don't know
Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Claff123(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
Paclifca

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by OGWILLS123: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
Continue angry
Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by when2(f): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
deleSayo:
Working in a bank can be likened to being a part of a cult. They are all fuccking around with each other yet will meet each others spouses and be smiling.

Your cheating wife will introduce her colleagues to you who will all be smiling to your face knowing fully well your wife's back is being blown out by one or in some cases, several of them!

Female bankers are glorified prostitutes who all have work-husbands. Especially the light skinned, bleached ones.

If female bankers are whores, what do we call the male bankers?

1 Like

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by highchiefpee(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
Manwhores..
when2:

If female bankers are whores, what do we call the male bankers?
Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by aristocratic5(m): 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
Can u imagine

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Originalsly: 1:20am On Jan 07, 2021
Aksnoopy:

Nothing but the truth!

I had a first hand dating experience with those banking whores.

We were dating before she got the job.
All the clothes and shoes she started the job with were bought by me.
Bitch decided to Hoe around customer and co workers, just with two months of the job. Thanks to her Hoe colleagues.

And you really believe she started to hoe around after she got the job? In every job where there is money circulating..... a whole lot of sex takes place.... even in religious institutions where it should be like taboo. Unfair to be singling out bankers.
Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Fiscus105(m): 3:56am On Jan 07, 2021
alphaNomega:
This is not true. Not all female bankers behave that way!! After all the stress from bank work, were you wan see strength to fuçk? Ask people whose spouses are bankers

Do you need to reply an empty headed guy? Promiscuity is at everywhere even in religion houses, yet there are decent ladies in everywhere too
Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by trilobite: 3:58am On Jan 07, 2021
alphaNomega:
This is not true. Not all female bankers behave that way!! After all the stress from bank work, were you wan see strength to fuçk? Ask people whose spouses are bankers

Lunch break. smiley
Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Weneda(m): 4:30am On Jan 07, 2021
Those female bankers I don't trust them a bit

1 Like

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Avast(m): 5:05am On Jan 07, 2021
deleSayo:

You meant to say 95% of girls doing Marketing/Sales job are hoeyyyy
Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by gift01: 7:58am On Jan 07, 2021
StacyO:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

This should correctly describe Nairaland
Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Melimolli(f): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2021
women are WHORES!!!! SLUTS!!!!!!..... Ladies abeg has that taken an inch from your height? okay sorry just checking.
Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Toktee(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2021
fati2001:
[b][/b]

ONLY IN AFRICA WE CAN SEE UNNECESSARY TALKS WITH NO ENDING.
Are you denying or what's your point?

Argue for or against do not sit on the fence.
Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Bahamas95(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2021
Looks like a joke but so true....The kinda women you should think twice before getting married to in Nigeria are.........

1. Nurses

2. Hairstylists

3. Bankers

4. Choristers

5. Secretaries

Add yours..........
Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
Amanyanabo:
I was actually in agreement with what you posted
I know

1 Like

Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by ghettochild4u(m): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
deleSayo:

One reason my ex quit diamond bank
Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by mediclife1987(m): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
newoffer:
Shakira in diamond will be booking me for escapades because of accant balance. The most rugged of all is call centers. Select n pay

Omoor call center for where again oh

Abeg which network be that?
Re: Female Bankers Are Whoores by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2023
No be today angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts / See Why The Police Is Your Friend In Ghana *HOT PHOTOS* / What If He Mistakenly Puts It In The Other "Hole"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.